Before a single vote is counted in California, Trump and Republicans cry voter fraud!

As stated over and over and over, unopened, unvoted ballots in LA county. What is the statistical likelihood that those 300 ballots were mostly democratic?
Ummmmmm. almost every one...or would be.

LOS ANGELES — The recall election aiming to oust Gov. Gavin Newsom could make California the next target of right-wing campaigns aiming to discredit the results of an election.

Maybe it already has.

Former President Donald Trump, Fox News' Tomi Lahren and the leading Republican candidate to replace Newsom, Larry Elder, have raised the prospect this week of voter fraud playing a role if Newsom comes out victorious in the Sept. 14 election.

*****************************************************************************************************

This is a WTF moment. Apparently, there will never be an election again where some Trumpist or Pub does not cry voter fraud or lies that the election is rigged.

You really do have to hate the democratic process to do all in your power to discredit the vote.

Really, this is sad. It is farce.
Someday everyone will be on board with putting strict voting measures in place to ensure no fraud can occur. Until we do that, you shouldnt be surprised when people dont trust our elections.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
More people are vaccinated than when it started since it was zero but it’s spreading faster as vaccines don’t prevent spread just ease the effects. I know It’s serious because our country is so fat. Instead of telling us to exercise and eat better we are put on drugs, given vaccines, etc. I donated my own convalescent plasma while cowards like you say home and hid and got fatter. I did my share and helped save 50+ lives per the American Red Cross. I had the virus and I am vaccinated. I am also a citizen and a voter. I am allowed to disagree with you. Admit you’re a hypocrite.
You are really desperate for attention aren't you? Need a pat on the head for being a good, responsible citizen of the world? Good boy!

Stop minimizing a pandemic that has killed over a half million Americans.

LOS ANGELES — The recall election aiming to oust Gov. Gavin Newsom could make California the next target of right-wing campaigns aiming to discredit the results of an election.

Maybe it already has.

Former President Donald Trump, Fox News' Tomi Lahren and the leading Republican candidate to replace Newsom, Larry Elder, have raised the prospect this week of voter fraud playing a role if Newsom comes out victorious in the Sept. 14 election.

*****************************************************************************************************

This is a WTF moment. Apparently, there will never be an election again where some Trumpist or Pub does not cry voter fraud or lies that the election is rigged.

You really do have to hate the democratic process to do all in your power to discredit the vote.

They're already voting, Howdy Doody

Why not? Why not make a rule to allow them to get a photo ID for free and solve that issue? Please explain that.
Why not accept more than one form of ID? (Two can play this stupid game) Please explain that?

It doesn't matter if you give it away free if the person can't get to a DMV to get one or produce the necessary documents to get one.

This is why we need to break the political backs of every Republican running for dog catcher on up.

MarcATL: Steal every election! Steal every election! Steal every election! Steal every election! Steal every election! Steal every election! Steal every election! Steal every election! ...

Yes. It is a farce. Check what's happening in the San Fernando valley.

If you think the California democrats will sit by while their governor is sent home you
are as dumb as you appear to be.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You are really desperate for attention aren't you? Need a pat on the head for being a good, responsible citizen of the world? Good boy!

Stop minimizing a pandemic that has killed over a half million Americans.
Based on the stats about 1.3mil will die before it’s all said and done. One death is a tragedy but a million deaths is a statistic. I am only pointing out that you’re a hypocrite as you attacked a poster for ad Hominems against you and then threw them against me. You mad bro?

Why not accept more than one form of ID? (Two can play this stupid game) Please explain that?

It doesn't matter if you give it away free if the person can't get to a DMV to get one or produce the necessary documents to get one.

So long as it verifies you as the voter I am perfectly fine with that. See…we compromised. Bravo, leftist. Bravo.

So 300 ballots did not reach most likely DEMOCRATIC voters. How is this evidence of fraud?
In the last election ballots were asked for but some never showed up
Some ballots weren''t requested but were sent out
Boxes of ballots were wheeled out, dumped, and counted...miraculously all for Biden

It’s going to be the excuse du Jour for every Republican loss from now until God only knows when. It couldn’t possibly be that Republicans are out numbered a gazillion to 1 in California. No, it has to be fraud. :rolleyes:
When a gazillion "voters" vote against recalling Newsom we'll know, won't we?

Based on the stats about 1.3mil will die before it’s all said and done. One death is a tragedy but a million deaths is a statistic. I am only pointing out that you’re a hypocrite as you attacked a poster for ad Hominems against you and then threw them against me. You mad bro?
Yes, sis, I am mad. I am mad at the unvaccinated. I am mad at the people that deny Covid is a serious problem. I’m mad that I still have to wear a mask and socially distance because idiot Covid morons won’t get the vaccination and won’t wear a mask. You do all the right things but you say all the wrong things.

In the last election ballots were asked for but some never showed up
Some ballots weren''t requested but were sent out
Boxes of ballots were wheeled out, dumped, and counted...miraculously all for Biden
1. So ask for another or vote in person.
2. So don’t vote it if you don’t want to, vote in person.
3. Debunked lie

Yes, sis, I am mad. I am mad at the unvaccinated. I am mad at the people that deny Covid is a serious problem. I’m mad that I still have to wear a mask and socially distance because idiot Covid morons won’t get the vaccination and won’t wear a mask. You do all the right things but you say all the wrong things.
What is more important? Doing or saying?

So 300 ballots did not reach most likely DEMOCRATIC voters. How is this evidence of fraud?

Bwuhahahahahahahaha.........So you really ARE saying about 300 recall ballots, drugs, multiple driver’s licenses found in vehicle of passed out felon...

1631552441189.png

Perhaps the felon passed out in the car was on his way to return the gun, multiple driver's licenses to the original owners after 'finding' them, and worked for the city and was delivering the new batch of ballots after the local Kinkos had finished printing them...and he pulled over to take a nap because he was tired from workoing so hard / so long?!

Yeah, that must be it.

:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah. And it's being done to our electoral system, the core of our republic.

And worse, it's all because of a longtime con man with profound self esteem issues.

Give us what we want. This is only the beginning. I've been warning you for years. What part of this are you not getting?

Forum List

Back