WH staff fear Biden taking questions, can't bear to watch

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I do not think it is his staffers that biden fears but someone higher up----the Puppetmaster who relays his orders to biden via obama.

Which gives the puppetmaster the cover he needs; the impression that obama is calling the shots.

‘Going to get in trouble’: WH staff fear Biden taking questions, can’t bear to watch

His brain has turned to pudding.

Considering that this country is fucked with, or without his stupid old ass, his obvious constant public humiliations gives me great pleasure.

I hope they let it continue to where he is just mumbling to himself.

His brain has turned to pudding.

Considering that this country is fucked with, or without his stupid old ass, his obvious constant public humiliations gives me great pleasure.

I hope they let it continue to where he is just mumbling to himself.
hehheh The democrats know they got to get rid of sloe joe before mid-terms or suffer a humiliating defeat....the problem being Kamala Harris.

I do not think it is his staffers that biden fears but someone higher up----the Puppetmaster who relays his orders to biden via obama.

Which gives the puppetmaster the cover he needs; the impression that obama is calling the shots.

‘Going to get in trouble’: WH staff fear Biden taking questions, can’t bear to watch
Are they afraid Biden will tell viewers to inject themselves with bleach?

Maybe they're afraid Biden will say he was awarded Michigan's Man of the Year.

Maybe they're afraid Biden will say Hurrican Ida was "one of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water".

Maybe they're afraid Biden will say he could beat George Washington in an election, even if Washington's running mate was Abraham Lincoln.

Forum List

Back