Before a single vote is counted in California, Trump and Republicans cry voter fraud!

Says someone who doesn’t believe we should require ID to vote. Your double talk is most interesting.
Except I've never said that. I don't have a problem requiring ID to vote. I object to restrictive ID laws that only allow for state issued photo IDs to be accepted. Approximately 13% of Americans don't possess the restrictive ID required in some states. That means, since voter fraud makes up less than 1% of ballots cast, you are disenfranchising more qualified voters than you are preventing fraud.

It killed the weak who would have died anyway. I just think you’re an uneducated leftist. 99.6% survive. COVID19 didn’t kill em, it exacerbated their already unhealthy underlying conditions that killed em. How many professional athletes have died from COVID19?
Plenty of athletes are dying. COVID is killing healthy people.

You obviously like being a COVID moron.

Except I've never said that. I don't have a problem requiring ID to vote. I object to restrictive ID laws that only allow for state issued photo IDs to be accepted. Approximately 13% of Americans don't possess the restrictive ID required in some states. That means, since voter fraud makes up less than 1% of ballots cast, you are disenfranchising more qualified voters than you are preventing fraud.
What ID would you support? And 1% is significant of you consider town elections where one or two votes can and do make a difference. Too bad MarcATL cannot do basic math.

Plenty of athletes are dying. COVID is killing healthy people.

You obviously like being a COVID moron.
I said professional athletes. Learn to read. HS athletes were dying before the virus too. There are millions of them. People did die before COVID19. Who is getting all uppity now with name calling? LOL

Typical deranged leftist. You mad bro?

What ID would you support? And 1% is significant of you consider town elections where one or two votes can and do make a difference. Too bad MarcATL cannot do basic math.
It’s not one percent. It’s less than one percent. Far less.

Which number is bigger, 0.0025 or 13? I support Joe Manchin’s proposal for voter ID. Look into it.

I said professional athletes. Learn to read. HS athletes were dying before the virus too. There are millions of them. People did die before COVID19. Who is getting all uppity now with name calling? LOL

Typical deranged leftist. You mad bro?
Professional athletes make up the smallest of the smallest percent of Americans. Athletes are dying. Healthy people are dying. Children are dying. You obviously want to keep being a Covid idiot. You are succeeding brilliantly.

It’s not one percent. It’s less than one percent. Far less.

Which number is bigger, 0.0025 or 13? I support Joe Manchin’s proposal for voter ID. Look into it.
So in real life, I can vote as my dad then come back and vote as myself. That’s two votes and in a town election that makes a significant difference if others do the same and my wife can do the same for her mom. IDs easily solve that potential issue. Not sure why that is such a big deal?

LOS ANGELES — The recall election aiming to oust Gov. Gavin Newsom could make California the next target of right-wing campaigns aiming to discredit the results of an election.

Maybe it already has.

Former President Donald Trump, Fox News' Tomi Lahren and the leading Republican candidate to replace Newsom, Larry Elder, have raised the prospect this week of voter fraud playing a role if Newsom comes out victorious in the Sept. 14 election.

*****************************************************************************************************

This is a WTF moment. Apparently, there will never be an election again where some Trumpist or Pub does not cry voter fraud or lies that the election is rigged.

You really do have to hate the democratic process to do all in your power to discredit the vote.

Really, this is sad. It is farce.

300 recall ballots, drugs, multiple driver’s licenses found in vehicle of passed out felon: Torrance police​

Torrance police are investigating the discovery of hundreds of recall election ballots in a vehicle where a felon was found passed out with drugs, a loaded firearm and multiple driver’s licenses one week ago, authorities said Monday.

Approximately 300 ballots were recovered from the vehicle, which was parked in the lot of a 7-Eleven convenience store on the night of Aug. 16, according to the Torrance Police Department.

Officers also discovered a loaded firearm, methamphetamine, thousands of pieces of mail, a scale, and multiple California drivers licenses and credit cards that were in other people’s names, a police news release stated. Xanax pills were also located on the unidentified male subject, who authorities described as a felon.

He was arrested on suspicion of a number of offenses, including weapons violations, narcotics and forgery violations.

1631541164372.png

Professional athletes make up the smallest of the smallest percent of Americans. Athletes are dying. Healthy people are dying. Children are dying. You obviously want to keep being a Covid idiot. You are succeeding brilliantly.
OK name one pro athlete that has died please? I ll patiently wait. People died before COVID too. Including children. Hank Gathers, Reggie Lewis, Jeep Jackson, all died very young. Same with Len Bias. But you’re saying COVID is this plague and I am saying with a 99.6% survival rate it isn’t and why is it spreading so quickly when so many are now vaccinated? Hmmmm…

Are you going to get all angry again after you chastised another poster for doing the same to you? Your hypocrisy is delicious. Yum yum yum.

So in real life, I can vote as my dad then come back and vote as myself. That’s two votes and in a town election that makes a significant difference if others do the same and my wife can do the same for her mom. IDs easily solve that potential issue. Not sure why that is such a big deal?
Sure. And in my car I can go 150 miles an hour. Know what though? I run the risk of getting caught and so do you because little Nancy sitting there behind the desk knew your dad. So, if you want to risk five years in jail and fines of up to $5000 for your local school board election, you go right ahead.

Why is it such a big deal to accept more than one form of identification? Why make the identification requirements so restrictive that you are disenfranchising 13% of the population?

OK name one pro athlete that has died please? I ll patiently wait. People died before COVID too. Including children. Hank Gathers, Reggie Lewis, Jeep Jackson, all died very young. Same with Len Bias. But you’re saying COVID is this plague and I am saying with a 99.6% survival rate it isn’t and why is it spreading so quickly when so many are now vaccinated? Hmmmm…

Are you going to get all angry again after you chastised another poster for doing the same to you? Your hypocrisy is delicious. Yum yum yum.
I’m fed up with COVID idiots and I’m unapologetic for it. We could’ve been past this thing if it wasn’t for COVID idiots. It’s being an idiot by choice.

Sure. And in my car I can go 150 miles an hour. Know what though? I run the risk of getting caught and so do you because little Nancy sitting there behind the desk knew your dad. So, if you want to risk five years in jail and fines of up to $5000 for your local school board election, you go right ahead.

Why is it such a big deal to accept more than one form of identification? Why make the identification requirements so restrictive that you are disenfranchising 13% of the population?
Old people sit there and have no idea who we are. They are like 90. They are volunteering. It can easily be done. How is showing a picture ID restrictive? I do not follow your logic.

300 recall ballots, drugs, multiple driver’s licenses found in vehicle of passed out felon: Torrance police​

Torrance police are investigating the discovery of hundreds of recall election ballots in a vehicle where a felon was found passed out with drugs, a loaded firearm and multiple driver’s licenses one week ago, authorities said Monday.

Approximately 300 ballots were recovered from the vehicle, which was parked in the lot of a 7-Eleven convenience store on the night of Aug. 16, according to the Torrance Police Department.

Officers also discovered a loaded firearm, methamphetamine, thousands of pieces of mail, a scale, and multiple California drivers licenses and credit cards that were in other people’s names, a police news release stated. Xanax pills were also located on the unidentified male subject, who authorities described as a felon.

He was arrested on suspicion of a number of offenses, including weapons violations, narcotics and forgery violations.

View attachment 538582
As stated over and over and over, unopened, unvoted ballots in LA county. What is the statistical likelihood that those 300 ballots were mostly democratic?

Old people sit there and have no idea who we are. They are like 90. They are volunteering. It can easily be done. How is showing a picture ID restrictive? I do not follow your logic.
13% of the population do not possess a current photo ID with their current name and address on it. You are disenfranchising 13% of the population in order to stop fraud that only occurs 0.0025% of the time. What don’t you understand about that?

I’m fed up with COVID idiots and I’m unapologetic for it. We could’ve been past this thing if it wasn’t for COVID idiots. It’s being an idiot by choice.
More people are vaccinated than when it started since it was zero but it’s spreading faster as vaccines don’t prevent spread just ease the effects. I know It’s serious because our country is so fat. Instead of telling us to exercise and eat better we are put on drugs, given vaccines, etc. I donated my own convalescent plasma while cowards like you say home and hid and got fatter. I did my share and helped save 50+ lives per the American Red Cross. I had the virus and I am vaccinated. I am also a citizen and a voter. I am allowed to disagree with you. Admit you’re a hypocrite.

13% of the population do not possess a current photo ID with their current name and address on it. You are disenfranchising 13% of the population in order to stop fraud that only occurs 0.0025% of the time. What don’t you understand about that?
Why not? Why not make a rule to allow them to get a photo ID for free and solve that issue? Please explain that.

California is lost to the Illegals, Negroes and queers. All the decent people are moving out so who gives a shit?

Forum List

Back