Been banned from my old chat boards just found this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the 4th amendment. I'm not owned by the US Government therefore they cannot decide what untested unproven and unnecessary medical procedures I need
Are you the only conserv left in NYC?
Very right wing and love to laugh at Libs. Look forward to debating with you all
Good job. 3 pages in a short time. Your future looks bright

Leave Playtime alone pleaz. She is exempt from libturd bashing

hopefully institutions, private biz'nez & federal property/agencies require proof of vaccination & makes it as difficult as possible for those anti-social anti vaxxers get squeezed out or complies with the realization that living in a society has its necessities.

Welcome. I love someone who gets to the fucking point on the 1st post

Curious on why you were banned. We have a lotta rules here. Even our rules have rules

Safest places here are in the bowels of the main page
Pissed off a bunch of shitlibs, they mass reported all my post for breaking "community standards" mod was also a ultra left authoritarian scumbag so I got the banhammer

5t7td0.jpg

We could do this all day..... hmm?
Hey man. I got a 5 day time out for sumptin similiar.BAWWWWHAHAHA

only if you are a private citizen - but institutions & private biz'nez shirley can regulate themselves.
Considering I'm retired military I'd say it doesn't get more private than that. And private biz should be able to decide their own policy not be threatened by the government to comply or lose their livelihood. Elected politicians are suppose to serve we the people not we the people serving their every whim. Bottom Line, I'm a free man and no one orders me to do anything anymore my life is my own.

LOLOL.What the hell are community standards?...lol
I'd post a link but just read the rules and not suppose to discuss other sites or link to them so.... Basically the left could say whatever vile thought popped into their head and we were suppose to sit there and take it. Well I don't suffer fools so threw it right back at them.

Considering I'm retired military I'd say it doesn't get more private than that.

then you know you are gov'ment property in the military. what branch did you serve?

And private biz should be able to decide their own policy not be threatened by the government to comply or lose their livelihood.

then they should be exempt from all tax breaks.

Elected politicians are suppose to serve we the people not we the people serving their every whim. Bottom Line, I'm a free man and no one orders me to do anything anymore my life is my own.

uh-huh.

Not to judge but what federal crime did you get caught breaking to get banned from a right wing message board? I understand that’s the only thing they frown on. Not federal crime, but getting caught.

I'd post a link but just read the rules and not suppose to discuss other sites or link to them so.... Basically the left could say whatever vile thought popped into their head and we were suppose to sit there and take it. Well I don't suffer fools so threw it right back at them.
Always say something relevant in your first sentence to the op

Then let it rip

hopefully institutions, private biz'nez & federal property/agencies require proof of vaccination & makes it as difficult as possible for those anti-social anti vaxxers get squeezed out or complies with the realization that living in a society has its necessities.
Hopefully sanity returns to this country and people realize they've been lied to so those in power can grab more power. Then everyone rejects big government intruding in their lives.

Look if you wanna get the jab that should be your choice but don't reeeee at me behind your two masks that I'm killing grandma by not getting mine. It's not my job to protect you from covid that's the vaccines job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back