Been banned from my old chat boards just found this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
then you know you are gov'ment property in the military. what branch did you serve?

then they should be exempt from all tax breaks.

uh-huh.
*was* government property not anymore. Even then I don't agree with forcing this shot on servicemembers especially when its already showing negative impact on readiness

No, Government should stop forcing deathjabs on people, unless they want everything to fail so they can 6uild 6ack 6etter

Uh-huh is right, damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Not to judge but what federal crime did you get caught breaking to get banned from a right wing message board? I understand that’s the only thing they frown on. Not federal crime, but getting caught.
Wasn't a right wing chat. It was an IMDB clone type chat board

size 8 ..... but its still not big enough to plug your asshole .
1636226948817.png

Curious on why you were banned. We have a lotta rules here. Even our rules have rules. Might want to gander a bit at them

Umm,.. if this was any other forum I would have been banned a long time ago LOL for this is the ONLY place on the web where you won't get banned for calling a moderator a bonehead. I only do it when they deserve it of course. For most of them on here are AMAZING!!! :D And old Meister and WillHaftawaite have already responded to this and they're two of my buddies on here. :D Oh and welcome to USMB Rainbow, it's really nice to meet you. :) (Oh and not calling you two mods old lol but you already know what I mean. ;) )

Umm,.. if this was any other forum I would have been banned a long time ago LOL for this is the ONLY place on the web where you won't get banned for calling a moderator a bonehead. I only do it when they deserve it of course. For most of them on here are AMAZING!!! :D And old Meister and WillHaftawaite have already responded to this and they're two of my buddies on here. :D Oh and welcome to USMB Rainbow, it's really nice to meet you. :) (Oh and not calling you two mods old lol but you already know what I mean. ;) )
Thank you! This place does look fun. Had a thread removed already and I'm guessing for calling Gov Newsome NEWSCUM so I've read the posting rules and look forward to joining the right side owning libs

I can get rowdy but I do promise to give what I get and as long as people ask questions and debate in good faith and not just hurl insults I'll do the same but if insults are hurled my way.....

And yes! LET'S GO BRANDON!

I actually made the meme in about 30 secs but I don't remember where I got the pic. Definitely one of awesome patriots from this forum. :abgg2q.jpg:
Mine was only text and took about 15 seconds since I had the image already. Dunno where it went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back