Been banned from my old chat boards just found this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw us your pearls of wisdom.
The jab is clot producing-myocarditis giving bullshit, the mandates are illegal and unconstitutional, Fauci should be tried for crimes against humanity then executed by firing squad or tortured like he did to those puppies, Biden was installed like a toilet, Shitlibs cheat and rig elections, and mods are BIGGAY

Eva Braun was my sister.

now she's enjoying having been reincarnated into a fox drone pundit.

images

The jab is clot producing-myocarditis giving bullshit, the mandates are illegal and unconstitutional, Fauci should be tried for crimes against humanity then executed by firing squad or tortured like he did to those puppies, Biden was installed like a toilet, Shitlibs cheat and rig elections, and mods are BIGGAY

YEA!!!!! a full tilt nutter! you are gonna be fun!

WELCOME to our little slice of the interwebs! did you pick up your complimentary hazmat suit at the door?

YEA!!!!! a full tilt nutter! you are gonna be fun!

WELCOME to our little slice of the interwebs! did you pick up your complimentary hazmat suit at the door?
" a full tilt nutter!" translates to "The intelligent folk are glad to have you here. We meet every Tuesday night to pick the blood sucking leftist fleas out of each other's shiny coats".

Prove they are unconstitutional.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that this forum runs around 50% conservative 20% independent, .5 % liberal and 29.5% authoritarian leftist.

Don't worry about the balance here, though, because the authoritarian leftists here post the most. Every time I look at the so-called "leaderboard" (most posts), there are always more authoritarian leftists than other people.

Dude, you blew your cover by telling everyone the right wing and love to laugh at Libs part. I would have kept that part a secret while undermining them.

But welcome anyway. :beer:
Ah! Gain their trust while you suss their vulnerable spots and sharpen your blades.

Read the 4th amendment. I'm not owned by the US Government therefore they cannot decide what untested unproven and unnecessary medical procedures I need

only if you are a private citizen - but institutions & private biz'nez shirley can regulate themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back