Hello from South Dakota

Thanks! I’m in Huron, not too far. I moved here recently too, from Michigan originally.
Not too far! I was born and raised in Sioux Falls, left for the West Coast 50 years ago, and when I lost my husband just over a year ago I decided I had to get out of Washington. I'm so happy I did!

Are you as happy to be out of Michigan as I am to be out of Washington?

Not too far! I was born and raised in Sioux Falls, left for the West Coast 50 years ago, and when I lost my husband just over a year ago I decided I had to get out of Washington. I'm so happy I did!

Are you as happy to be out of Michigan as I am to be out of Washington?
Still love my home town back in MI, but yeah really glad I moved here for work. Love Sioux City too

Looking forward to posting, glad to be here
Welcome to the Jungle
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

From the Jungle of central MN.

Welcome Braalian and quite the nic you have there! So is it true you have the natural ability to manipulate magnetic fields? Inquiring minds want to know…. Thanks :26:

I realize that this comment wasn't directed towards me,.. but what?

I realize that this comment wasn't directed towards me,.. but what?
Well since I wasn’t familiar with the screen name DW I looked it up and found this link which was the only one my browser pulled up. Could be the reason or totally unrelated! Lol Maybe Braalian will fill in the blanks:)

Next question: are you going to watch the League of Legends tournament on Saturday? That’s become a big deal for many gamers. Now down to 2 teams one from South Korea and I think the other one is a US team (which I heard was extremely lucky for a US team to make it but I don’t claim to know).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back