Because He Said So

Your critique of sources means 0. Next. And the FBI is now the KBG.
Again, spend your day saying nothing on this forum. That's on you. The rest of hem have left because they know you are talking shit, posting conspiracies, lying, and generally looking stupid. I myself am going to go eat lunch. Your debate material is useless. It's all conspiracy crap.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: You just said absolutely nothing. All of these links are doing the same thing. Fishing! They are trying to pretend fraud, but the articles never pin it down. That's because they are fishing, and the only thing they are reeling in, are suckers like you.
Really? Was that ladies claim ever investigated? Show me where and when the authorities looked into it. Was the person telling people to change the dates ever interviewed? How about other poll workers? Please show me those reports from the state law enforcement agencies.

Really? Was that ladies claim ever investigated? Show me where and when the authorities looked into it. Was the person telling people to change the dates ever interviewed? How about other poll workers? Please show me those reports from the state law enforcement agencies.
Talk to your conspiracy psychiatrist. He or she might be able to help you with your dilemma.

Talk to your conspiracy psychiatrist. He or she might be able to help you with your dilemma.
It was not investigated, was it? We cannot tolerate that. It goes against everything an American election stands for. These are credible claims. To just ignore them screams conspiracy, you stupid fuck.

Think any of this was investigated? Show me it was or admit that there was not any investigation. Do you recall this ever being explained? Things like this should not be ignored.

You are deflecting. Why are laws being broken and why weren't credible claims investigated?

POLITICS ISN'T THE WEIRD WORSHIP OF ONE DUDE.

One more fail from a piss poor shill. Keep them coming.
You are in a constant tizzy because no legitimate venue anywhere where credible evidence is essential takes the Cry Baby Loser's vapid whining seriously.

His goons who savaged outnumbered police defending democracy swallowed his lie, of course, but they're being prosecuted, convicted, or confessing.

It's past time the Cry Baby Loser found the honesty, integrity, and patriotism to admit he lost the democratic election, and behaved like a big boy.

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 5.14.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 5.15.56 PM.png

"You lost the election!"

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 8.05.30 AM.png

"Awww, poo poo!"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BWK
You are in a constant tizzy because no legitimate venue anywhere where credible evidence is essential takes the Cry Baby Loser's vapid whining seriously.

His goons who savaged outnumbered police defending democracy swallowed his lie, of course, but they're being prosecuted, convicted, or confessing.

It's past time the Cry Baby Loser found the honesty, integrity, and patriotism to admit he lost the democratic election, and behaved like a big boy.

"You lost the election!"

View attachment 594418
"Awww, poo poo!"

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I just wanted to post this topic because I got to thinking about something daveman said in a previous topic. It has to do with the difference between conservatives and liberals.

You ask a conservative why they believe it was a stolen election and they have responses like the voting numbers didn't add up, or the eye witness reports along with Biden's inability to function like a normal human being let alone president of The United States. Then you ask a liberal of why they believe he legimately won and all they have to show for it is because he (or they actually) told me so. -___-
Here's how we know Biden legitimately won; Deadline: White House on MSNBC with Nicolle Wallace

For the last 14 months we've been listening to the Right about "stopping the steal." 🤪 And the irony is, when you here which crow crows the loudest, it usually has something to do with the one crowing the loudest. Now we have evidence of who the loudest crow was and still is.https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_focal-320x160,f_auto,q_auto:best/mpx/2704722219/2022_01/1643408096768_n_wh_deadline_goldman_220128_1920x1080-mvavc6.jpg

Last edited:
Here's how we know Biden legitimately won; Deadline: White House on MSNBC with Nicolle Wallace

For the last 14 months we've been listening to the Right about "stopping the steal." 🤪 And the irony is, when you here which crow crows the loudest, it usually has something to do with the one crowing the loudest. Now we have evidence of who the loudest crow was and still is.

I think you forgot to take your medication this morning again. :auiqs.jpg:

I think you forgot to take your medication this morning again. :auiqs.jpg:
You are another one who should be pitied. The Left is sweeping the floor against your non-existent arguments, and haven't the sense to see it.

Talk about a bunch of paralyzed Trump cultists. I could draw up a list of quotes from this very thread, from these Trump apologists, and none of them would hold any value at all in defending what intelligent people know as indefensible.

You are deflecting. Why are laws being broken and why weren't credible claims investigated?
They were. And they've been found.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_kK88p0F58

Last edited:
You are bankrupt in debating shmidlap. He sweeps the floor with you, and you haven't got enough horse sense to bail out. You should be pitied.
The guy is a hapless shill and you are not much better. Anything else?

Forum List

Back