Because He Said So

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just wanted to post this topic because I got to thinking about something daveman said in a previous topic. It has to do with the difference between conservatives and liberals.

You ask a conservative why they believe it was a stolen election and they have responses like the voting numbers didn't add up, or the eye witness reports along with Biden's inability to function like a normal human being let alone president of The United States. Then you ask a liberal of why they believe he legimately won and all they have to show for it is because he (or they actually) told me so. -___-

I just wanted to post this topic because I got to thinking about something daveman said in a previous topic. It has to do with the difference between conservatives and liberals.

You ask a conservative why they believe it was a stolen election and they have responses like the voting numbers didn't add up, or the eye witness reports along with Biden's inability to function like a normal human being let alone president of The United States. Then you ask a liberal of why they believe he legimately won and all they have to show for it is because he (or they actually) told me so. -___-
The difference being that after accusations of voting numbers not adding up and claims of eye witness reports, all those things were rechecked multiple times, and no credible proof that those claims ever had any validity has been found. If all the silly claims from the right had not been double checked, you might have something, but they have, and there is no reason to believe any of them. Your rants about Joe not bein competent are just as goofy as all the claims that Hillary was so sick till she would likely die soon. Just more right wing histrionics.

Background of Stolen Election Claims

1. Crybaby Losers unable to admit they lost
2. Morons who believe whatever Trump tells them to believe

Dont forget the Dimocrap cheaters that paid off massively corrupt voting companies and their employees to create corrupted programs for those voting machines, and the employees producing millions upon millions of fake ballots.

Of course, when you ask them about this, they go all "turtle" on you.......
12252482.jpg

• Banned
Dont forget the Dimocrap cheaters that paid off massively corrupt voting companies and their employees to create corrupted programs for those voting machines, and the employees producing millions upon millions of fake ballots.

12252482.jpg

I know they all need ass wipers as well since they've got their heads so far up it. The majority of people has spoken and they even made songs about it like the one posted in my siggy. ;)

12252482.jpg
Still not clear on this. Did the Jew satellite lasers steal the election, or did they set California on fire, or did they do both? --- You know multitasking.

12252482.jpg
So…..which are you?

Crybaby Loser
Moron who believes Trumps lies

People are still arguing if the moon landings actually happened.

With America's election, it's never going to be fully fool proof and error free because it's designed by humans and ran by humans. To say sufficient errors, or, on purpose errors were made to change the result, I doubt it. But all I've heard in your news is some worrying practices certain election officials were allegedly seen doing. So no harm looking into them.

As for Trump, he's an extreme determined guy, and he fought the result Trump style.

I think you guys need to move on, so do those about the moon landings (but I doubt it).

You ask a conservative why they believe it was a stolen election and they have responses like the voting numbers didn't add up,

When I ask one of you why they believe it was a stolen election I get a lot of vague answers and talking points. When I finally get someone to give me specifics details I am able to prove them wrong, it has happened multiple times on this forum with a few that would actually give specifics

Background of Stolen Election Claims

1. Crybaby Losers unable to admit they lost
2. Morons who believe whatever Trump tells them to believe
4 states stop counting votes at the same time. Trumps loses PA after being 800,000 ahead overnight. Cardboard is put over windows in Detroit and Republican poll watchers ejected. Two semis of ballots cross state lines.

That is just part of the background. The election was stolen. It is more than obvious. If not from the shit pulled that night the shit pulled since then. No evidentiary hearings, censorship and intimidation.
No cooperation from election officials whatsoever. You couldn't look more guilty if you tried.

Stop being so mean to Hillary. She still thinks she won...in fact, here's her acceptance speech she just gave a couple of weeks ago.

Hillary conceded the 2016 election on Election Night

Crybaby Loser Trump has still not conceded

12252482.jpg
You nailed it,thst is exactly where the trump haters thst hate America always put their head when you give them evidence this election was the most massive vote fraud ever in the history of America, :auiqs.jpg:

People are still arguing if the moon landings actually happened.

With America's election, it's never going to be fully fool proof and error free because it's designed by humans and ran by humans. To say sufficient errors, or, on purpose errors were made to change the result, I doubt it. But all I've heard in your news is some worrying practices certain election officials were allegedly seen doing. So no harm looking into them.

As for Trump, he's an extreme determined guy, and he fought the result Trump style.

I think you guys need to move on, so do those about the moon landings (but I doubt it).
I agree we need to move on from this stolen election.focus on what’s going on NOW.don’t be like the trump hating America haters who make thread after thread about trump dissing him long after he has been out of office,you keep making thread after thread of a stolen election,you just give them ammunition to use against you thst you are whining about the election still.

Not to get into moon landings or anything,but that’s just one of SEVERAL major events in our history thst we’ll never know the truth about that until the day comes where our government is what our forefathers intended it to be where the government serves the people instead of us serving them as we have for decades and when we overthrow the CIA controlled media and get HONEST news reporting from the msm media.I’m afraid that day will never come though as long as we have this corrupt two party system that needs to be abolished.

Forum List

Back