Kevin McCarthy Will Launch Investigations Into Biden Admin. If Republicans Take The House In 2022

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Although it's awesome that he's planning to do this, it's rather sad that it hasn't happened already.

Dumb shit.....We have the enemy on their heels and that asshole hands them a cause to fight for. Win first then pursue.

Quotation-Stonewall-Jackson-Always-mystify-mislead-and-surprise-the-enemy-if-possible-and-134-54-05.jpg

BIDEN (((HEART EYES!!!))) IS INNOCENT I KNOW BECAUSE HE TOLD ME SO
That's what you said about trump.

There is no real evidence of crime committed by Biden.

Although it's awesome that he's planning to do this, it's rather sad that it hasn't happened already.

The Big Guy has nothing to hide

That's what you said about trump.

There is no real evidence of crime committed by Biden.

There's no real evidence of a crime committed by Trump either.

What goes around comes around. When Trump was the prez the Left went after him with everything they had, and even made shit up and lied about it. So, if the GOP takes back the House then turnabout is fair play.

Malfeasance and treason. Two easy to prove crimes.

Now that the Pelosi/Schiff rogues have set the bar about 2 inches off the floor on what constitutes a high crime, there ought to be enough on Biden by now to hang him for 7 lifetimes. The problem will be which crimes not to include just to keep the impeachment decree from being too long to print.

Investigate for what?
I find a LOT of reasons to dislike you but I've never considered you to be stupid. That only leaves a choice between insane or so full of crap that your eyes must be brown. I fully support the continuation of the 1/6 "investigation" but with a Republican-led committee with FULL subpoena power. Dems are welcome to sit on the committee but they should have NO veto power or ability to demand that any part of the inquiry be "off limits".

IF evidence is found that the FBI, CIA, DHS, Capitol Police, or ANY OTHER DC entity had a part in staging or ignoring crimes committed by government then every damned one of the officers, agents, or executives need to be indicted and tried by the DoJ. IF the DoJ refuses to bring charges, as I fully expect, a special counsel outside the purview of a politicized DoJ needs to find the truth and PUBLISH IT for the people to see and judge for themselves.

Biden - or whoever the hell is making the decisions - needs to be held accountable for the deaths of those marines and the soldier who died while Afghanistan fell apart - according to plan. Biden and his crack-head, child molesting son need to be thoroughly investigated and again, if the DoJ tries dragging their feet on charges, skip that and just publish the evidence so the people can decide.
THEN IMPEACH HIS ASS. By that time, the Left may be so sick of the cascade of truth hammering their side that they agree to remove his senile old ass. NO president has ever deserved impeachment, conviction and removal as much as Biden does. Those actually running things should be put against a damned wall if there was any justice left here.

Forum List

Back