Beatle Bashes Bush at White House

[""]What happened to you making the case he was responsible for 911???????????

So let's see, 100% of the Sub Prime / FHA DPA can be blamed on Clinton?!?!

Really sad how some American's forget the impact of 911.....[/SIZE][/FONT]

Where did I say he was responsible?

Nothing can be blamed on Clinton. He left a surplus....Although certain people say he didn't, but they obviously don't have a rudimentary understanding of economics..

I am not American, but I understand that impact. What that has to do with Bush being a disaster as a president is only something a Bush apologist can understand...

clinton repealed safeguards which, had they not been repealed, this meltdown would not have happened. now the republicans thought that de-regulation was great, but if we're going to blame the person who's in charge, Clinton has to take some blame there.

No big deal that he said it, and like I said who would take their political ideology from a singer, but you have to admit the WH is not an appropriate forum for such comments.

Oh baloney. I'm willing to bet my possessions that worser things have been said in the White House. Especially about other politicians. This is just a case where Republicans got their feelings hurt, which is surprising since I figured they all finally disowned Bush. But I guess that's just for politics sake.

Personally, I could care less what Paul McCartney says about politics for the exact reason you listed.

no, it's some idiot coming to washington, accepting an award, and calling the former president uneducated, when Paul has what?

No big deal that he said it, and like I said who would take their political ideology from a singer, but you have to admit the WH is not an appropriate forum for such comments.

Oh baloney. I'm willing to bet my possessions that worser things have been said in the White House. Especially about other politicians. This is just a case where Republicans got their feelings hurt, which is surprising since I figured they all finally disowned Bush. But I guess that's just for politics sake.

It's not baloney, and I'm not even a Republican. I just find it offensive that anyone would be an invited guest to our President's home and then take shots at a former resident.

I don't like Obama one bit, but I don't want the next guy hosting some has been singer who decides to take pot shots at him. It's disrespectful.

Write an album , sing it on the radio, whatever , but the White House is SUPPOSED to be about dignity. A concept that many in this country just don't even recognize anymore.

no, it's some idiot coming to washington, accepting an award, and calling the former president uneducated, when Paul has what?

Meh, like I said, it wasn't the first time he was called uneducated. My only thing is I don't see why we need such a long thread about this. It's quite simple about what happened.

something about how after the last 8 years, it's good to have someone who knows what a library is.

LOL...c'mon, that is funny...and why isn't Macca allowed an opinion....

he is. but we can still call him a fuckhead when he gives one like that. I think one of our performers should go to Britain and figuratively piss on the queen. see what kind of reaction they get.

something about how after the last 8 years, it's good to have someone who knows what a library is.

LOL...c'mon, that is funny...and why isn't Macca allowed an opinion....

he is. but we can still call him a fuckhead when he gives one like that. I think one of our performers should go to Britain and figuratively piss on the queen. see what kind of reaction they get.

From Buckingham palace no less.

Meh, like I said, it wasn't the first time he was called uneducated. My only thing is I don't see why we need such a long thread about this. It's quite simple about what happened.

not the first time. but the first time from someone who has no room to talk.

It's not baloney, and I'm not even a Republican. I just find it offensive that anyone would be an invited guest to our President's home and then take shots at a former resident.

I don't like Obama one bit, but I don't want the next guy hosting some has been singer who decides to take pot shots at him. It's disrespectful.

Write an album , sing it on the radio, whatever , but the White House is SUPPOSED to be about dignity. A concept that many in this country just don't even recognize anymore.

Like I said, it wasn't the first time potshots were taken I'm sure and I'm sure it won't be the last time. I'm not saying whether it was right or wrong, I'm just saying that making a big deal out of this when there are way more important issues is ridiculous.

As for the White House being about dignity, considering the amount of undignified things that have occurred there in the past who knows how many years, not sure if I would call it a place of dignity. I get your point though.

It's quite obvious from reading your posts that you wouldn't recognize dignity if it poked you in the eye, so no surprise that you see nothing wrong here.

It's quite obvious from reading your posts that you wouldn't recognize dignity if it poked you in the eye, so no surprise that you see nothing wrong here.

Now see newbie, this is where you begin talking out of your ass. I recognize dignity, and I know what it is. For you to run your mouth about me when you have no idea who I am, what I've done, and what my beliefs are not only speaks to your amount of arrogance but ignorance.

You may want to spend some time here before you start making quick judgements about people.

What do you mean "he'd have been a poor one"? No 'had' about it. He was a shocking president. Worst in living memory if not ever....

worst in memory until this one... and honestly you don't know that that would hold true if 9/11 hadn't happened.

Bush is not even half the president Obama is, and that's not saying much. I thought Bush was useless when he announced his intent to run in 1999 and nothing he has done since has changed my mind...He was a shocker in every sense of the word. 9-11 had nothing to do with it. In fact, I could make a good case it might never have happened if he had not been president.
I remember seeing a doco on him before he ran, and I thought "the US public is far too intelligent to elect such an incurious imbecile to the top job"..God, was I wrong (well, kinda - Florida and all)....

This is your post, now back to the proof and btw I nor anybody else need to apologize for Bush.....

[""]What happened to you making the case he was responsible for 911???????????

So let's see, 100% of the Sub Prime / FHA DPA can be blamed on Clinton?!?!

Really sad how some American's forget the impact of 911.....[/SIZE][/FONT]

Where did I say he was responsible?

Nothing can be blamed on Clinton. He left a surplus....Although certain people say he didn't, but they obviously don't have a rudimentary understanding of economics..

I am not American, but I understand that impact. What that has to do with Bush being a disaster as a president is only something a Bush apologist can understand...

clinton repealed safeguards which, had they not been repealed, this meltdown would not have happened. now the republicans thought that de-regulation was great, but if we're going to blame the person who's in charge, Clinton has to take some blame there.

Clinton opened the vault doors, said come get what you want, we do not care if you can pay Sears $45 a month on time.....

Sir Paul is a fool. If he knew even a little bit about what he's talking about he'd know that GWB and his administration was one of the strongest administrations when it came to literacy programs. Add to that the fact that GWB is married to a LIBRARIAN and Sir Paul really looks the fool.

Rick

This moron should go back to his rotten island that is being taken over by muslims and stay the hell out of here. I would no way go to England and trash the queen or prime Minister. what a classless little twit!!! Go take your money and go back to school!!!! or go to the wizard and buy a brain!!!!! Once again a liberal celeb opens big mouth and inserts foot!!!! On my boycott list for being a fool and a-hole!!!!Won't buy of see again list!!!!
P.S. shut up and sing!!!!!

Sir Paul is a fool. If he knew even a little bit about what he's talking about he'd know that GWB and his administration was one of the strongest administrations when it came to literacy programs. Add to that the fact that GWB is married to a LIBRARIAN and Sir Paul really looks the fool.

Rick

This moron should go back to his rotten island that is being taken over by muslims and stay the hell out of here. I would no way go to England and trash the queen or prime Minister. what a classless little twit!!! Go take your money and go back to school!!!! or go to the wizard and buy a brain!!!!! Once again a liberal celeb opens big mouth and inserts foot!!!! On my boycott list for being a fool and a-hole!!!!Won't buy of see again list!!!!
P.S. shut up and sing!!!!!

Oh my GOD!

keee keee is going to stop buying Beatle albums....

This will bring McCartney to his knees

Last edited:
Paul McCartney belongs on the list of male celebrities who look like old lesbians.

Forum List

Back