Zone1 Be Thou My Vision, O Lord --Songs of love and trusting in God

He is the Christ - a new hymn | #officiallyricvideo | Shawna Edwards | Christian Music 2023​

If you want your choir to sing "He is the Christ," this brand new song written in 2023, it's available here:
A new hymn for your choir - SATB & piano accompaniment.
Sheet music and recordings at https://shawnaedwardsmusic.com/
Written by Shawna Edwards and Linda Urquhart. …
It has a very comforting feeling as presented in the above youtube version.​

My grandparents used to sing these old time hymns when I visited. They loved to Praise God in song every day after Grandpa retired. Thanks to Mr. Willie Nelson and his helpers:

The Uncloudy Day

Further Along

The Lily of the Valley

One more HallelujahChorus by Hayden with Amen from "Worthy Is the Lamb" by Gerald Edmunds
And it wasn't even Christmas, it was May. 3 thirteen years ago.
The joy of the singers and congregation bring a lightness to the heart.

In Christ Alone
Catchy Tune, Amazing song

Words and Music by Stuart Townend and Keith Getty Vocal Arrangement by David Wesley This virtual choir a cappella performance features the voices of 48 singers from 14 countries. It was a labour of love lasting 5 months, and many dozens of work hours. We pray that you are blessed by the music and the message of this modern hymn.

If you want to sing along with lyrics, it's here:
In Christ Alone, (official Lyric Video) - Keith & Kristyn Getty, Alison Krauss

Last edited:
"When I Was Lost"
Words and Music by Kate & Miles Simmonds
Coordinated by David Wesley

To order music for your choir, information is available by clicking the "YouTube" at the beginning will bring you to informational page. Just click on "show more" that will give you several contacts that will help you help your congregation with members who will identify with the message and be blessed by Jesus who blessed others who had similar experiences. Love to your church choir and the inspiration you receive from their hard work, and also the works we share to help others receive the showers of blessings from our merciful God, keeping in mind that he who sings prays twice.​

Some of the most beautiful people in Mississippi share a Gospel song, "Old Time Church," and they love and praise the Lord in a very inspirational way. I love this:

And more: Be Still - Mississippi Mass Choir

What a Friend We Have in Jesus - Mississippi Mass Choir

Hallelujah!!!​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back