Zone1 Be Thou My Vision, O Lord --Songs of love and trusting in God

A Song that shows God's love even for little ones who only have one talent.
It shows proof that God is so good to those who love Him. ❤️ Bless the singers, "Pentatonix"

I always kind of laugh when I see this thread title

You are trying to bring peace and harmony to the savages on the Religion forum??? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

sorry... couldn't help it...

It's hopeless, you know... LOL

I always kind of laugh when I see this thread title

You are trying to bring peace and harmony to the savages on the Religion forum??? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

sorry... couldn't help it...

It's hopeless, you know... LOL
I believe that prayers are effective reminders of good behaviors and a helping hand. When people begin to understand that they can be included in the Kingdom of God with acceptance and love, they already know they're not going to find perfect understanding, but they can gather a few acorns of knowledge. Some do not know the joy-filled persons believed in the Lord and may receive an prize of God's acceptance and the prize of life in his Kingdom following their earthly life and belief in him that is without blemish. Thanks for your response, notmyfault2020. Only God can bring about peace and harmony to everyone, I''ll see you later. :) And what a neat and true handle you have. :thup:
Love, beautress

I loved this man's inspiring voice and sincerity when he sang to the Lord many years removed, but never forgotten:

And I loved this blessed hymn by Louie Armstrong, too. My grandparents frequently sang Down By the Riverside in their evening vespers, years and years ago. This version has a special joy about it.

This is one of the most beautiful and happy examples of joy in the Lord shared by Mahalia Jackson I've seen Louis Armstrong joins her later, below:​

Mahalia Jackson "Just a Closer Walk with Thee" from "Louis Armstrong at Newport 1970"​

Forum List

Back