Be ready to pay at least 4% more at the gas pump in a few months because Biden "guarantees to rid fossil fuels"!

Haha yeah 15x is nothing

You dembots need to get out of your parents basement
$150k is nothing to an oil company. If that 15 times more than they were paying than they were basically getting a national resource from all of us for free and selling i to the highest bidder for personal gain.

They are and were ripping the whole country off.

OPEC, Russia, the Saudis, trouble in the Gulf, China, and oil companies have nothing to do with it, right?
De CrepitUS not understanding that the US and other obligated creepy countries brought in sanctions without seeing that they could be made into advantages for Russia . And were .

Considering what it has to go through to become gasoline, and considering how important it is, we should be happy that it doesn’t cost a whole lot more.

Heck, a gallon of Poland Spring costs almost as much.

Considering what it has to go through to become gasoline, and considering how important it is, we should be happy that it doesn’t cost a whole lot more.

Heck, a gallon of Poland Spring costs almost as much.

Rxactly. Its the life-blood of the economy. The chowderhead should not be punishing it’s extraction, refining or transport.

to do so is equivlant to tripling heating costs on the poor in ND or the AC in PHX. Uh….that may already be happening? Oops.

Um watch the video, buy trying to end fossil fuels
Sure...........Like Mexico was paying for the wall, Q-NUT?

There are ships, airplanes, heavy equipment and other things that rely on petroleum to make or function.

Sure...........Like Mexico was paying for the wall, Q-NUT?

There are ships, airplanes, heavy equipment and other things that rely on petroleum to make or function.
Agreed, which makes xiden’s policy all that much more costly

$150k is nothing to an oil company. If that 15 times more than they were paying than they were basically getting a national resource from all of us for free and selling i to the highest bidder for personal gain.

They are and were ripping the whole country off.
It is when it’s 15x what they were paying and planning on paying

OPEC, Russia, the Saudis, trouble in the Gulf, China, and oil companies have nothing to do with it, right?
First of all let's have an understanding! I'm NOT against alternate energy sources. I'm in FAVOR of nuclear, wind turbines, solar panels! What I'm against is completely destroying an entire energy source in the meantime!
So consequently I'm in favoring of developing alternate WHILE NOT destroying existing sources!
Simple example: When motor vehicles started appearing... did anyone suggest killing all the horses?
Of course not! So why is Biden so stupid as to say "ridding fossil fuels"!
Of course they do! But when you consider that 79% of all electricity in the USA is generated by "fossil fuels" and Biden "guarantees to rid fossil fuels" what do you think "fossil fuel companies" will be doing in the meantime?
Lowering prices? And that's just for electricity generation!
FACT: ....About 79% of the nation's energy comes from fossil fuels
Source: https://css.umich.edu/publications/factsheets/energy/us-renewable-energy-factsheet#:~:text=About%2079%25%20of%20the%20nation's,and%2013.1%25%20from%20renewable%20sources.

but its OK for Amazon or APPL to make profits? Get lost maggot. You’re too ignorant to live under free will.
Profits are fine.

Amazon and apple are both ripping you off too and I never said I was fine with it so let's srop that straw man right there.

The thing is petroleum is something modern life requires and so they have us over a barrel far more than amazon or apple.

Cool, because nobody is doing that.
Really? So what is this???
This idiot President Biden told Americans that I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

Biden rule tells power plants to cut climate pollution by 90 percent — or shut down​

The administration is launching Washington’s most ambitious effort in almost a decade to reduce the nation’s second-largest source of greenhouse gases — and hopes this one will survive in court.
The Biden administration is announcing a climate rule that would require most fossil fuel power plants to slash their greenhouse gas pollution 90 percent between 2035 and 2040 — or shut down.
Now if that's not destroying an entire industry... please explain why NOT?

Really? So what is this???
This idiot President Biden told Americans that I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

Biden rule tells power plants to cut climate pollution by 90 percent — or shut down​

The administration is launching Washington’s most ambitious effort in almost a decade to reduce the nation’s second-largest source of greenhouse gases — and hopes this one will survive in court.
The Biden administration is announcing a climate rule that would require most fossil fuel power plants to slash their greenhouse gas pollution 90 percent between 2035 and 2040 — or shut down.
Now if that's not destroying an entire industry... please explain why NOT?

And we most certainly will, but not until we have the infrastructure in place for the alternatives.

Her didn't say it had to be "today", after all.

I think just a 4% increase is hugely optimistic.....It's gone up that much in the last month.

Yes, OP is way off, just a joke. Gas has done up 4% in a day or two. I still gave my thanks 'for trying.' Just like I give my thanks to the black racist known as IM2 for banging away on his keyboard instead of killing the white people he hates so much. They could be doing worse.

You can't get rid of crude oil. It is a stupid, liberal fantasy. Bub...they were worried about whale oil back in the day...then they found crude oil. But the big difference was they didn't build a multi-billion person world dependent on whale oil.

Listen up bub...and I'm only going to tell you this once...

Forget politics, Peak Oil will destroy our way of life. 15-minute cities are being pushed because they know the score...we are running out of crude. (Easy to get crude.)

Sure, there will always be oil in the ground. But the Ponzi scheme bursts once it takes 1.1 barrels of crude to extract 1 barrel of crude oil. Crude oil is what built us. We cannot get rid of petrochemical use of crude oil, even if we went 100% eCars. There is no fungible replacement for crude oil. eCars would have no tires, no seat cushions or seat covers, no grease for the wheel bearings, no asphalt roads to run on, no dashboards or seat belts, no solar panels and on and on.

Crude oil built our world. 90% to 95% die off with no crude oil. To make matters worse, ALL the eCar batteries have to be remade every 9 to 11 years or so. Batteries are not permanent. We are cracking / fracking rocks to find gas and sifting crude from tar sand. The writing is on the proverbial wall, bub.

America only worked when it worked. America is based on endless growth and consumption in a finite world...aka a Ponzi scheme.

Biden fucked truck.jpg

Profits are fine.

Amazon and apple are both ripping you off too and I never said I was fine with it so let's srop that straw man right there.

The thing is petroleum is something modern life requires and so they have us over a barrel far more than amazon or apple.

Business doesn’t require computers or semiconductors? sod off you arsejack. Obiden is trying to force semiconductors on US soil. They used to have huge gross profit, far more than Oil. Every business tries to max profit (but forUtilities are or were regulated). You or Obiden aren’t smart enough to micro manage. Obiden has never worked a real job.

Last edited:
And we most certainly will, but not until we have the infrastructure in place for the alternatives.

Her didn't say it had to be "today", after all.
So we shouldn't believe him when BIDEN GUARANTEES to RID FOSSIL FUELS?
he said " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels"

Forum List

Back