Be prepared to defend yourselves against a great evil

The time is looming closer to the point where each will have to make choices whether to allow government to force vaccinate you or not.

Sad part is there are preachers and clergy of the world who claim to be evangelicals supporting this abomination. They are not of Christ (anointed) or they would know better. They are doing their part to get out the mark of the beast among those who will take it. The number of a man 666, this is the mark those who do things in my name who are not of "Me".

Jeremiah 14:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.

I already made my mind long ago. They'll do it over my dead body.
I've never had a vaccine and sure do not intend to let anyone give me one at this point. Who in their right mind would?
People who don't want to catch a horrible disease.

Sorry. The great Satan beat them to it. Your passport is chipped. If the IRS needs to "talk to you" they can confer with TGS customs and immediately track your ass to within sniper range.

Only if I'm carrying my passport.

BTW, you don't understand how near field communications work. You need to be within a maximum of 10 feet.

The time is looming closer to the point where each will have to make choices whether to allow government to force vaccinate you or not.

Sad part is there are preachers and clergy of the world who claim to be evangelicals supporting this abomination. They are not of Christ (anointed) or they would know better. They are doing their part to get out the mark of the beast among those who will take it. The number of a man 666, this is the mark those who do things in my name who are not of "Me".

Jeremiah 14:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.

I've never had a vaccine and sure do not intend to let anyone give me one at this point. Who in their right mind would?
Hey if you prefer letting someone inject you with disease and whatever else they put into that shot then do it but that doesn't mean you or anyone else has the right to mandate everyone make that same choice.

Hey if you prefer letting someone inject you with disease and whatever else they put into that shot then do it but that doesn't mean you or anyone else has the right to mandate everyone make that same choice.

I agree that the choice MUST be yours, but the rest is fringe at best. I am a scientist, I go by facts.

I agree that the choice MUST be yours, but the rest is fringe at best. I am a scientist, I go by facts.
I go by what I understand in both the earthly and spiritual realm. For some they simply go by the earthly realm and that is a choice they also have to make of their own accord.

A friend of mine a few years older than I has covid. She has given us all a day by day rundown of what it has been like for her and I've had flu much worse than she is experiencing prior to having the knowledge that replication of almost all influenza viruses can be stopped by using Licorice root.

Smallpox vaccine: The year...1796, cowpox demonstrated to protect against smallpox. By the 1940's it was used large scale to protect the population and the result......less and less deaths until it is almost unheard of now.
Rabies vaccine: 1885.
Pertussis vaccine: 1914.
Diphtheria vaccine: 1926.
Tetanus vaccine: 1938.
Polio vaccine: 1955.
Measles vaccine: 1963.
Mumps vaccine: 1967.
Rubella vaccine: 1969.
Hepatitis B vaccine: 1985.
Chicken Pox vaccine: 1996. (Those that got chicken pox have later in life, developed Shingles and the vaccine is used on people that had chicken pox but have yet to develop Shingles, to reduce Shingles symptoms).
Hepatitis A vaccine: 2000.
Pneumococcal vaccine: 2001.
Influenza vaccine: 2002.
HPV vaccine: 2011.
Meningococcal Serogroup B vaccine: 2014.
Since you claim to be some person of God, God (pick your deity), if he/she/it exists at all, wouldn't have put us on this planet to just sit in some dank cave at night and prance through some fictional perfect garden, where bugs don't bite, snakes don't bite and animals don't prey on one another, learning and achieving nothing. We have developed a brain that is superior to that of other species on Earth and with it, we are expected to "learn, adapt and create." I also doubt that he/she/it expects us to do nothing about these various diseases that come along, instead of stupidly saying..."well, I guess it was God's will that he/she died, as we're expected to just sit here and do nothing to save them. That is what vaccines are about, saving lives and limbs.
If you are one of those fools that don't believe vaccines should be used and you must only rely on prayer, you should not have children. Courts have been known to take children away from people who have children suffering from deadly maladies, yet refuse treatment for them, relying on prayer only.

Smallpox vaccine: The year...1796, cowpox demonstrated to protect against smallpox. By the 1940's it was used large scale to protect the population and the result......less and less deaths until it is almost unheard of now.
Rabies vaccine: 1885.
Pertussis vaccine: 1914.
Diphtheria vaccine: 1926.
Tetanus vaccine: 1938.
Polio vaccine: 1955.
Measles vaccine: 1963.
Mumps vaccine: 1967.
Rubella vaccine: 1969.
Hepatitis B vaccine: 1985.
Chicken Pox vaccine: 1996. (Those that got chicken pox have later in life, developed Shingles and the vaccine is used on people that had chicken pox but have yet to develop Shingles, to reduce Shingles symptoms).
Hepatitis A vaccine: 2000.
Pneumococcal vaccine: 2001.
Influenza vaccine: 2002.
HPV vaccine: 2011.
Meningococcal Serogroup B vaccine: 2014.
Since you claim to be some person of God, God (pick your deity), if he/she/it exists at all, wouldn't have put us on this planet to just sit in some dank cave at night and prance through some fictional perfect garden, where bugs don't bite, snakes don't bite and animals don't prey on one another, learning and achieving nothing. We have developed a brain that is superior to that of other species on Earth and with it, we are expected to "learn, adapt and create." I also doubt that he/she/it expects us to do nothing about these various diseases that come along, instead of stupidly saying..."well, I guess it was God's will that he/she died, as we're expected to just sit here and do nothing to save them. That is what vaccines are about, saving lives and limbs.
If you are one of those fools that don't believe vaccines should be used and you must only rely on prayer, you should not have children. Courts have been known to take children away from people who have children suffering from deadly maladies, yet refuse treatment for them, relying on prayer only.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Well that is mighty convenient.

The Mormons say that Lucifer and Jesus are brothers. Why should I believe you instead of them?

Or better yet, why would I believe EITHER of you over facts and empirical evidence?

Well that is mighty convenient.

The Mormons say that Lucifer and Jesus are brothers. Why should I believe you instead of them?

Or better yet, why would I believe EITHER of you over facts and empirical evidence?

The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

This is the ethics of the unethical. These are those of the world, earthly with evil intent, deception and devices attempting to overthrow freewill.
Copied:
Bioethics professor, Parker Crutchfield, “advocated for the compulsory use of ‘morality pills’ to force people to comply with mask mandates.”

“To me, it seems the problem of coronavirus defectors could be solved by moral enhancement: like receiving a vaccine to beef up your immune system, people could take a substance to boost their cooperative, pro-social behavior,” Crutchfield says, acknowledging that the idea is a “far-out proposal that’s bound to be controversial.”

“The main drawbacks to moral enhancement are that ‘the science isn’t developed enough,’ and that people may refuse to take the so-called moral enhancement pills.
The remedy to the latter problem, Crutchfield theorizes, ‘would be to make moral enhancement compulsory or administer it secretly, perhaps via the water supply.’”

Group think is required to control people and individuality is a threat! Can we say this is straight out of 1984 or Brave New World?

This is an “ethics” professor discussing how to trick or force people into taking medications that inhibit your ability to think! How ethical is this?

This is the ethics of the unethical. These are those of the world, earthly with evil intent, deception and devices attempting to overthrow freewill.
Copied:
Bioethics professor, Parker Crutchfield, “advocated for the compulsory use of ‘morality pills’ to force people to comply with mask mandates.”

“To me, it seems the problem of coronavirus defectors could be solved by moral enhancement: like receiving a vaccine to beef up your immune system, people could take a substance to boost their cooperative, pro-social behavior,” Crutchfield says, acknowledging that the idea is a “far-out proposal that’s bound to be controversial.”

“The main drawbacks to moral enhancement are that ‘the science isn’t developed enough,’ and that people may refuse to take the so-called moral enhancement pills.
The remedy to the latter problem, Crutchfield theorizes, ‘would be to make moral enhancement compulsory or administer it secretly, perhaps via the water supply.’”

Group think is required to control people and individuality is a threat! Can we say this is straight out of 1984 or Brave New World?

This is an “ethics” professor discussing how to trick or force people into taking medications that inhibit your ability to think! How ethical is this?

there are medications from which the professor would benefit

Big bang "fact' too ?

Children over twelve being targeted now by the destroyers. If you have children in schools make sure they now to not let anyone give them a shot. A friend reported in Missouri they are giving out shots at her child's school.

The desolation is destruction, to lay waste, to leave bare, to strip. There is a treatment for it and no reason to force or mandate anything that has a viable treatment. The mask are also physc warfare to take away individualism.

The marking of the forehead, the consciousness- consider how lobotomies were performed and the results thereof. Location of the third eye. The right hand is where spiritual agreement takes place- likened to a signature. It happens both in spirit and in flesh. In earth as in heaven, the kingdom of heaven is within each, Luke 17:21 which verse BTW has been deleted from certain versions of the Bible.

RNA vaccines alter DNA
Aborted Babies used in vaccines
Animal pieces and portions used in Vaccines _ mixing of species is strictly forbidden (no you don't have to follow the law but you will suffer the consequences of willfully ignoring the law given to Moses for God's people)
Vaccines are now by design created to strip bare the natural immune system and an attempt to replace God's natural immunity given to the human.

You'll never get them to believe this. Most folks are still looking for a physical brick and mortar building to be desecrated. We are the new temple and the changing of our DNA is the coming desolation :( Throw in the Govs who are trying to lock the unvaxxed out of the economy and public life and it todays headlines are literally fulfilling prophecy as we speak.

You'll never get them to believe this. Most folks are still looking for a physical brick and mortar building to be desecrated. We are the new temple and the changing of our DNA is the coming desolation :( Throw in the Govs who are trying to lock the unvaxxed out of the economy and public life and it todays headlines are literally fulfilling prophecy as we speak.
Start your own local economy til this evil has passed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back