Be Honest With Yourself

It's also new, where even the most moderate of the Dimocrat party refuse to condemn the violence from their side
Liberals mistakenly believe they own the moral ground so acts of violence, hatred, suppression from the Left is justifiable. It's this sort of thinking giving cover for Google, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook to censure conservative speech.

We are fortunate that USMB does not suppress our speech, for the most part. Conservatives are free to express their views, also our "libtards"' Nazis, White and Black Supremists. But what if the ISP providing access to USMB decides to block it because the liberal CEO decides he doesn't like all this conservative talk? The ISP isn't a government agency so it's not bound by the First Amendment. Liberal's should be the first in line to express outrage at these Socialmedia websites for suppressing speech.

We are living in chilling times.
So right.

The left thinks they are right, so they can do whatever they wish including committing violent acts.

After all...their motto is; THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS.

Demonstrations by the KKK have been around for many many decades.
Few liked or wanted any part of it.
However, this is new where city leaders and their police will look the other way while the demonstrators are physically attacked.
It's also new, where even the most moderate of the Dimocrat party refuse to condemn the violence from their side.

The attention giving to the KKK morons recently has everything to do with the attempt by the media to link far right with regular right. That's the whole point between the alt-left label, its a causality bridge they use to say Nazi=KKK=conservative=libertarian.

They used to have their marches, look like fools, and go home. Now they have to be puffed up as a major threat to give progressives 1) an obvious target for their 2 minute hate and 2)a proxy to use as a link so they can equate any non-progressive so said nazi/KKK idiots.

However, this is new where city leaders and their police will look the other way while the demonstrators are physically attacked.
It's also new, where even the most moderate of the Dimocrat party refuse to condemn the violence from their side.
I suspect the events in VA were all set up by nefarious forces. The event would have received little notice nationwide, had not those on the left confronted the nationalists with bats, body armor, pepper spray, and a flame thrower.

The story told by the DNC media is entirely one sided and unfair, yet many can't see it.

I find it terribly disconcerting that so many Americans are easily duped.

The attention giving to the KKK morons recently has everything to do with the attempt by the media to link far right with regular right. That's the whole point between the alt-left label, its a causality bridge they use to say Nazi=KKK=conservative=libertarian.

They used to have their marches, look like fools, and go home. Now they have to be puffed up as a major threat to give progressives 1) an obvious target for their 2 minute hate and 2)a proxy to use as a link so they can equate any non-progressive so said nazi/KKK idiots.
Yes...this was all a set up by the radical left.

I expect this kind of thing to continue and it will inflame many dumb Americans to commit violence against other Americans.

I(snip) i find it terribly disconcerting that so many Americans are easily duped.
Decent Americans with eyes and a brain aren't being duped. We.know what we saw in VA and who was attacking who. Democrats are calling us racists and Nazis because we call the maylee for what it was. Watch the Phoenix rally next Tuesday and you'll see a coliseum filled to the rafter with cheering, adoring fans of our President. Thye Left is killing the Democrat Party. Maybe it's just as well that Demicrat statues are being torn down all over America. :)

Nothing is more anti-American than Nazism. There may be equals, but nothing more antithetical.

Nothing is more anti-American than Nazism. There may be equals, but nothing more antithetical.
Nothing is more anti-American than Marxism. I suspect we can agree on that.

We may not agree that of the two tyrannical ideologies one has power in the USA, the other doesn't. We have a mainstream media, academia, and many in government who are Bolsheviks. Our prior president was one. I know of no Nazis in positions of power.

Nazism and fascism (extreme right) puts the state above the individual and liberty. Leninist/Stalinist 'Communism' (extreme left) puts the collective on top. Both are totalitarian and, thus, un-American. As long as individual liberty is maintained, any variation of economic system that serves the interests of the people is acceptable.

...how can you say the media doesn't influence you. It is very apparent here (and ever where)....no one seriously cared about Confederate states until it became sensationalized. Where was your outrage 10 years or even 5 years ago?

This is only one example
This is why I harp on the critical need for our Media to be an independent entity. It has grown so powerful, much more so than when the only means of reporting news was the printed page. The internet and worldwide TV news outlets wield more power to persuade or distract than any government or any army. We have to have better Media or this country is going down the tubes.

Forum List

Back