Practical Reason for Tolerance

America will not be able to protect itself, without a white majority

Only the white man can rule and protect America but the internal enemies like that useless fat bitch have to be killed off first. When the bitches get back in the kitchen and only fuck their own kind then America has a chance.

88 if that kind of vitriol is what you are going to spew you need to move on.

Can't handle the truth? America is for whites only. All others are scum on the fish tank of life.

I see you're face down in the gene pool. How's the view?

In the end only white genes matter. The rest are the mold on white bread.

Ahh ..

So you're a really a Democrat mimicking a dumb-ass cracka to agitate ... something. Got it.

I disagree. We will only be safe if we learn to treat each other with the dignity and respect that fellow human beings deserve. That doesn't mean we have to like everybody, but it does mean we have to respect the rights of others. I also happen to believe that the democracy our founding fathers created is strong enough that it can work in our multicultural country.

Historically, minority groups within the U.S. have always stepped up to the plate when the need arose to help defend their country.

Some, in America are hoping for and rejoicing in the upcoming and inevitable decline and eventual extinguishment of the entire white race.

I think they are hoping for living in a place like Venezuela or Zimbabwe or Yemen or Mexico.

Imagine their surprise when they find that life without white man's law is not the future paradise they dreamed of, but the present day hell on earth.

I happen to live in a place within the U.S. where I, as a white person, am in the minority, and I can honestly say that I'm treated with respect by 99% of the other people I meet. There have, of course, been a few instances when that wasn't the case, but that doesn't make me stereotype all the good people I meet. One time, when I was in a foreign country, a man threatened to chop off my head with a machete. (Fortunately, I got out of that situation unharmed, so I can be part of this online discussion.) I certainly didn't start to assume that all the people in that country were like that one man, because I also met far too many wonderful people there. My main point is that, at least from my experience, most non-whites don't want the "eventual extinguishment of the entire white race," and I don't think I'm somebody who has led a sheltered life.

Some, in America are hoping for and rejoicing in the upcoming and inevitable decline and eventual extinguishment of the entire white race.

I think they are hoping for living in a place like Venezuela or Zimbabwe or Yemen or Mexico.

Imagine their surprise when they find that life without white man's law is not the future paradise they dreamed of, but the present day hell on earth.

Extinguishment. Awsome word choice.

Forum List

Back