Be an Atheist.

Neither do Christians. The Natural Law is written into the hearts of men.
Then make up your mind. Last I heard, Religious nuts were claiming the non-religious couldn't have ANY morals because we don't have a book that defines what all those morals are like you do.
Make up my mind? Thanks for stereotyping me, hypocrite.

You stereotype yourself quite often.
I’m super impressed how you turned your fuck up back onto me.

I've never seen you disagree when the whole "no morals without religion" thing comes up.
When is it that you know I have seen it?

you believe I am all seeing or something or are you just looking to rationalize your behaviors?

Care to point out my hypocrisy?
Already have. You pretended it wasn't there then, too.

So you got nothing. That was expected.
Your unwillingness to acknowledge it does not mean it doesn't exist.

If you are unwilling to state what you are talking about, I can't read your mind.
Okay. Forget it.

As I said. You got nothing.

you believe I am all seeing or something or are you just looking to rationalize your behaviors?
Then stop dithering and plainly state whether or not you agree. Problem solved.

Then make up your mind. Last I heard, Religious nuts were claiming the non-religious couldn't have ANY morals because we don't have a book that defines what all those morals are like you do.

I've never seen you disagree when the whole "no morals without religion" thing comes up.

As often as that claim is made here, it's highly doubtful that you haven't seen it.

As often as that claim is made here, it's highly doubtful that you haven't seen it.
Right. See it how you need to see it.

Manufacture whatever you need to manufacture.

Go read what I wrote.

because it didn’t seem to make a difference to him. He just found another way to vent his hatred.
You have written a lot of posts. How about you copy paste it for me?

Go read what I wrote.

because it didn’t seem to make a difference to him. He just found another way to vent his hatred.
You have written a lot of posts. How about you copy paste it for me?
Page 10 of this thread. Post 196 of this thread.

Be an Atheist.

Research it for yourself.
Where? What are some good sources that will help me understand precisely what you mean, but can't seem to explain? I don't want to waste my time and come back here and be told by you that none of that is what you meant.

Or, you could just explain, which should be easy for you, given your confidence.

Research it for yourself.
Where? What are some good sources that will help me understand precisely what you mean, but can't seem to explain? I don't want to waste my time and come back here and be told by you that none of that is what you meant.

Or, you could just explain, which should be easy for you, given your confidence.
Google “natural law”

ding

Natural law:

1. 1.
    a body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct.

2. 2.
    an observable law relating to natural phenomena.
    "the natural laws of perspective"

"All" human conduct? Is that accurate? Murder is human conduct. As is pedophilia. So this can't be right. Surely this is not what you meant.

Are you suggesting the laws of physics have been written into our hearts? Of course not, so that can't be right.

When I see what terrible crimes atheists have done historically, it makes me realize I'd prefer to be a Christian, even if atheists are right and Christians are wrong, I'd rather be wrong than be an atheist.

ding

Natural law:

1. 1.
    a body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct.

2. 2.
    an observable law relating to natural phenomena.
    "the natural laws of perspective"

"All" human conduct? Is that accurate? Murder is human conduct. As is pedophilia. So this can't be right. Surely this is not what you meant.

Are you suggesting the laws of physics have been written into our hearts? Of course not, so that can't be right.
Feel free to believe whatever you want. Let your conscience be your guide.

When I see what terrible crimes atheists have done historically, it makes me realize I'd prefer to be a Christian, even if atheists are right and Christians are wrong, I'd rather be wrong than be an atheist.
Well, everyone is entitled to abject ignorance and to lying out loud to themselves. Even you.

Feel free to believe whatever you want.
Thanks, but I already knew that. I wasn't asking for permission to believe what I want. I was asking you to explain your statement, in a way that another person would understand what you meant.

(By the way, this would also demonstrate that YOU know what you meant.)

Ding, it's not a big ask. Don't flake out on me.

Your statements are incoherent, and do not hold up to scrutiny.
;) So says someone unfamiliar with the Bible has a whole.

No. I remain antagonistic to religious fanatics like you who think they speak for God. You don’t.

the point where you entered the thread was whether a book defines the religion or is naturally accessible - now you claim a reference to the christian bible and your proxy claims they speak the religion through the same book - not to mention your book was written 4 centuries past the events of the 1st century and has little to nothing to do with the message the 1st century was intended to convey.

a more meaningful discussion than referring repeatedly to forgeries as your source of information. the true spoken religion. of antiquity.

Feel free to believe whatever you want.
Thanks, but I already knew that. I wasn't asking for permission to believe what I want. I was asking you to explain your statement, in a way that another person would understand what you meant.

(By the way, this would also demonstrate that YOU know what you meant.)

Ding, it's not a big ask. Don't flake out on me.
My statement is self explanatory. Even bulldog understood what I meant.

the law of nature is written into the hearts of all men.

Surely you saw other links when you googled natural law, right?

Your statements are incoherent, and do not hold up to scrutiny.

No. I remain antagonistic to religious fanatics like you who think they speak for God. You don’t.

the point where you entered the thread was whether a book defines the religion or is naturally accessible - now you claim a reference to the christian bible and your proxy claims they speak the religion through the same book - not to mention your book was written 4 centuries past the events of the 1st century and has little to nothing to do with the message the 1st century was intended to convey.

a more meaningful discussion than referring repeatedly to forgeries as your source of information. the true spoken religion. of antiquity.
Your abject hatred of Christianity and Christians is illogical.

Forum List

Back