Be an Atheist.

Anyway, cheer up. The world is blessed by truly good atheists. Just watch those in power, whether they be believers or non-believers.

You miss the points and there are many.
Yes not all atheists are the same, but then again, neither are people of faith. Unfortunately when atheists rant and rave against the faithful, I NEVER see an atheist rise up against his fellow atheists' hatefulness, arrogance, lies and slander. NEVER. Where is their "goodness" in such cases?

The history of atheism is horrific and inexcusable, and atheists try to dance around it and attribute it to something else. Reprehensible and ignorant. That's the whole of atheism.

Proof There Is No God

Why is it that religious extremists use their beliefs to promote their fears, superstitions and hatreds?
You are the very definition of extremism.

Why? There are too many reasons to list. But one is that all religion is BS. Worse than that, religion doesn't prevent evil. IT CAUSES IT! Take mohammed. Who is said to have cut many hundreds of people's heads off with a knife. And who was also a pedophile. If christians didn't believe in jesus, muslims might be less prone to believe in mohammed. Also, there was only one jesus. But there are many different kinds of christian. Why? Because it's all BS! Also, would you like to have a wonderful afterlife? Well according to the bible, just go to hell. Don't believe it? Read Ezekiel 31:16.

Also, according to revelations, you would be better off by being evil. Because after the earth is supposedly destroyed, a new earth will be created. Then a new jerusalem will descend out of the sky onto the new earth. This new jerusalem is supposed to be something around 1000 miles per side. Which is pretty large. But considering the many billions of people who are supposed to be in it, maybe not so much. And what is outside the walls of the new jerusalem? All of the evildoers who weren't worthy to go to heaven. So this new jerusalem sounds more like a prison. Though a guilded one. So according to revelations, it would seem that you would be better off being evil. Then you would have the whole rest of the new earth to roam around on.
Even if all current religions are BS, and I believe that to be the case, one does not have to reject the possibility that some kind of theistic understanding (beyond faith and belief) can be warranted in the future.
Perhaps agnosticism is the most rational philosophical position.

Anyway, cheer up. The world is blessed by truly good atheists. Just watch those in power, whether they be believers or non-believers.

Yes not all atheists are the same, but then again, neither are people of faith. Unfortunately when atheists rant and rave against the faithful, I NEVER see an atheist rise up against his fellow atheists' hatefulness, arrogance, lies and slander. NEVER. Where is their "goodness" in such cases?

The history of atheism is horrific and inexcusable, and atheists try to dance around it and attribute it to something else. Reprehensible and ignorant. That's the whole of atheism.

Proof There Is No God

Why is it that religious extremists use their beliefs to promote their fears, superstitions and hatreds?
You forgot "militant" and "hate". That will really soothe you, when you use those words.

Why? There are too many reasons to list. But one is that all religion is BS. Worse than that, religion doesn't prevent evil. IT CAUSES IT! Take mohammed. Who is said to have cut many hundreds of people's heads off with a knife. And who was also a pedophile. If christians didn't believe in jesus, muslims might be less prone to believe in mohammed. Also, there was only one jesus. But there are many different kinds of christian. Why? Because it's all BS! Also, would you like to have a wonderful afterlife? Well according to the bible, just go to hell. Don't believe it? Read Ezekiel 31:16.

Also, according to revelations, you would be better off by being evil. Because after the earth is supposedly destroyed, a new earth will be created. Then a new jerusalem will descend out of the sky onto the new earth. This new jerusalem is supposed to be something around 1000 miles per side. Which is pretty large. But considering the many billions of people who are supposed to be in it, maybe not so much. And what is outside the walls of the new jerusalem? All of the evildoers who weren't worthy to go to heaven. So this new jerusalem sounds more like a prison. Though a guilded one. So according to revelations, it would seem that you would be better off being evil. Then you would have the whole rest of the new earth to roam around on.
Even if all current religions are BS, and I believe that to be the case, one does not have to reject the possibility that some kind of theistic understanding (beyond faith and belief) can be warranted in the future.
Perhaps agnosticism is the most rational philosophical position.
Worse than that, religion doesn't prevent evil.

one does not have to reject the possibility that some kind of theistic understanding (beyond faith and belief) can be warranted in the future.

not the three desert religions anyway - prevent evil, they are evil.

religion does not need to be theistic - the triumph over evil is accomplished by the individual spirit without a mention of some hierarchy for such purpose whatsoever - from whence one came to return in acceptance would require the blessings of those already there and surly the Almighty to be certain of their worthiness.

Proof There Is No God

You forgot "militant" and "hate". That will really soothe you, when you use those words.
My bad. You don’t believe she is extreme? But I bet you believe I am, right?

Just a little input here.

Morals and ethics are manmade constructs. We are born without either. We are forced to learn what other men have decided is the truth, not what the truth actually is.

Which means exactly what I said. It is written into our hearts.
What I said is literally the opposite of that. Ding, why are you like this? Embarrassing.
Actually it isn’t.

why is it that you believe your opinion of others carries any weight?

it doesn’t. It seems to me that you need to tear others down to build yourself up. Those are the behaviors of a person who is insecure.

Forum List

Back