BBC poll: The world prefers Obama

I think the world is interested because when the President is an idiot republican, the world is a worse place for people IN the states, AND outside of it. Georgie Porgie is prime example.

Go to Africa and ask around about that. Then, just stay there.

Sure deflect. .

No, really, go to Africa and ask around if the world is a worse place for the people there because George Bush was President. Go on now.

Of nearly 22,000 people surveyed in 21 countries, Pakistan is the only country that would readily elect Mitt Romney as president.

“An average of 50% favoured Mr Obama, with 9% for Mr Romney,” the poll found.

France was the most pro-Obama of the lot while Canada voted about 65 per cent in favour of Obama and 9 per cent in favour of Romney.

BBC poll finds Pakistan is only country in the world that prefers Romney | canada.com
don,t think that poll will have any affect on americans

Who cares about what other countries think? We have hundreds of military bases scattered across the globe. If they backtalk we will just blow them up. They better not retaliate though. If they do it's because they hate us for our freedoms.

AMERICA!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!

Which is why the world prefers Obama to Romney.

do you think before you slap your forehead against the keyboard?

I think you are missing the point that we don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks.

And you wonder why Republicans have such a bad international name.

A whole debate on foreign policy last night, and your position is "who gives a fuck about any of them?"

It's a world community, douchenozzle.

Do you remember when Iran took a bunch of hostages during the Carter admin? Yup the rest of the world loved Jimmy, but they only released the hostages when Reagan sat down in the oval office.

You know something is very wrong when the Dictators of the world support Obama.
Castro
Chaves
Putin
Instead of an Obama apology tour, Romney should go on a world scolding tour.....but I don't think he has the backbone for it.

the world loves Obama because he hates America like they do.....

the world hates America because we are like the Top 1% in the world......you libs know what hating the one percenters is all about.....:lol:

I think you are missing the point that we don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks.

A whole debate on foreign policy last night, and your position is "who gives a fuck about any of them?"

They love Obama because he loves apologizing to them. It has likely never occurred to any Republicans to take a sniveling world tour.

Who cares about what other countries think? We have hundreds of military bases scattered across the globe. If they backtalk we will just blow them up. They better not retaliate though. If they do it's because they hate us for our freedoms.

AMERICA!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!

Ha, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le

aaronleland, you should be CAINED into submission.

the world hates America because we are like the Top 1% in the world......you libs know what hating the one percenters is all about.....:lol:

Top percent of what? Enumerate it for me. (Beyond military spending, and incarceration per capita.)

Top percent of what? Enumerate it for me. (Beyond military spending, and incarceration per capita.)
GDP, for starters. That's the most important lead I can think of.

Do you have the "International" blaring as you type this under an 84" X 60" portrait of Lenin?

1-1275907908yakI.jpg

Workers of the world unite, eh Comrade?

It should tell you something that you need help with this.

We have to repair our image after Obama. Obama has done much more damage to this nations image than Bush ever did.

Attitudes like this is how the phrase "The Ugly American" came about..

And again you miss that point that we don't give a fuck if we have a bad international name or not. You are correct that it is a world community and our role is to advance our interests within that community just like everyone else.

Forum List

Back