Batman v. Punisher.....whose morality is more accurate?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...two made up characters who fight crime. Batman in his modern incarnation does not kill....no matter how monsterous the bad guy is........

The Punisher....kills the bad guys....

Any thoughts?

If you lived in a world with the Joker....someone who seems to be able to leave any prison, anytime he wants, and who commits mass murder for giggles.......who is really more in tune with how to deal with him? Are the lives lost after he escapes on Batman...since he allows the Joker to live?

The Punisher....is his character too much? He kills evil people.....really evil people.....and they don't kill again....any thoughts?

Last edited:
Well....since Batman let the Joker go to jail, or Arkham, which really is kinda the same thing. He came out to kill more people.

Nobody the Punisher's killed I'm aware of ever harmed a soul again.

I'm fond of the Punisher's way of doing it.

So...to made up characters who fight crime. Batman in his modern incarnation does not kill....no matter how monstorous the bad guy is........

The Punisher....kills the bad guys....

Any thoughts?

If you lived in a world with the Joker....someone who seems to be able to leave any prison, anytime he wants, and who commits mass murder for giggles.......who is really more in tune with how to deal with him? Are the lives lost after he escapes on Batman...since he allows the Joker to live?

The Punisher....is his character too much? He kills evil people.....really evil people.....and they don't kill again....any thoughts?
The Punisher gets my vote. You want to catch a GREAT movie of that sort. Watch "Bad Ass".

Batman. I love the Punisher character, but it's nobody's place to play judge, jury and executioner.

I'm actually wearing Batman PJ bottoms and a Punisher hoodie as I type this. No joke. :D

Right wingers basing their morals on cartoon characters. I guess it makes sense. Their politicians are cartoon characters too.

Right wingers basing their morals on cartoon characters. I guess it makes sense. Their politicians are cartoon characters too.

twit....take that to the political threads...moron.

And your politicians are rapists and their enablers.......twit.

And your politicians are rapists and their enablers.......twit.

And I know you really believe that. That's why I come here. USMess has the best crazy, and you personally are responsible for much of that. Crank up the crazy, and rip the knob off.

Forum List

Back