Barron Trump Towers Over Donald Trump & Family At Ivana's Funeral...will he become a basketball player?

yeah, he got to live in the white house and his dad was POTUS and his mom is a supermodel...poor kid!
truth is repeating the same shit you were programed to say over and over?...yea run along franco you cant handle this conversation....fuck the bills....
total bs without evidence. Ever see a smile out of the poor kid?

Barron Trump today at the funeral. So handsome! A Future President Trump someday???

FYMsWOXUsAg9YWj

The boy should consider Professional Wrestling. He's approaching the height of guys like the Undertaker and Ernie Ladd.

the only brainwashed functional idiot in this conversation is you franco....you say just about the same shit in each post you do....are you capable of saying anything else?....are you allowed too or does your programing forbid it?....
aww surada didnt like what i said.....she is just another like franco....a die hard fucking party person....

aww surada didnt like what i said.....she is just another like franco....a die hard fucking party person....
So are you, but based on GOP propaganda lies period and don't say you aren't or you're just a liar yourself. Examples are everything you say lately.... If I ignored anyone, you would be first on my list, please go away.

So are you, but based on GOP propaganda lies period and don't say you aren't or you're just a liar yourself. Examples are everything you say lately.... If I ignored anyone, you would be first on my list, please go away.
i am?.....and yet i have said the republicans can go straight to hell with trump for the last 2 years many a time........lets see you say the same about the democrats franco......come on you can do it...

i am?.....and yet i have said the republicans can go straight to hell with trump for the last 2 years many a time........lets see you say the same about the democrats franco......come on you can do it...
Except I know the truth duh. WTF R U talking about with the Dems is always the question with you...and your answers if any are pure GOP shit....

you are a brainwashed functional idiot,,,, when any of the Trump's actually give a **** about any of the other Trump's it'll be World News.... .
The Biden family is a family of corrupt and stupid assholes that have sold out their country for money.

Hunter Biden should be in prison and would be if his father wasn't "the big guy". Potatohead himself should also be in prison for being an enabler to Hunter's corruption.

The Biden family is a family of corrupt and stupid assholes that have sold out their country for money.

Hunter Biden should be in prison and would be if his father wasn't "the big guy". Potatohead himself should also be in prison for being an enabler to Hunter's corruption.
Yes Yes E-mails!!!!! means NOTHING, Just like Hillary's. Try reality and change the gd channel...

Yes Yes E-mails!!!!! means NOTHING, Just like Hillary's. Try reality and change the gd channel...
All of the information on the Biden family that is being released since Joe's installation by the elites is incredible. They are corrupted. They are dirty. And the family is scum for running for President and putting the nation through the wringer. The administration is totally woke with Americans screwed with if they say a word, even other Westerners but the rest of the world laughing at us. We are at the end result of a nation that has too much and blows it all by massive opulent self-destructive tendencies.

All of the information on the Biden family that is being released since Joe's installation by the elites is incredible. They are corrupted. They are dirty. And the family is scum for running for President and putting the nation through the wringer. The administration is totally woke with Americans screwed with if they say a word, even other Westerners but the rest of the world laughing at us. We are at the end result of a nation that has too much and blows it all by massive opulent self-destructive tendencies.

Even before he was installed, the information about Hunter getting thrown of the Navy for being a crack head, fathering children with stripper, getting payoffs from Burisma, and his lucrative selling of paintings to those who want access to the President were all well known.

But the media kept it quiet.

Forum List

Back