Barron Trump, 13, Is Taller Than Melania in Heels & 6-Foot-2 President Donald Trump

Baron is already Presidential. Something tells me he’s going to make history is some kid of way.

God Bless the Trump Family against all the evil demons and useful idiots trying to take him down.
God bless trump family?
The fat fuck is a bully, slept with whores, divorced many times, cheated on his wives, insults people, steal, brags about not paying taxes, accused innocent kids of murder, makes fun of the poor and the deseperate. And you pray for him to be blessed. I think you should address satan to ask trump to tone it down a bit.

Oh and are those the first whore parents ? Speak of chain migration and leeching off tax payers dollars.
Melania immigrated and went through the Naturalization process the legal way.
She is yet to clarify what fraud she used to get an Einstein type of Visa, and she used the chain migration method that her fat husband has been complaining and threatening to end. But again she is against cyber bullying and her husband is the bully in chief name calling idiot. What a fucking family those leeches are.
Hahaha...

TDS on display...
Truth.

Good grief, talk about a growth spurt!!!!

Barron Trump, 13, Is Taller Than Melania in Heels & 6-Foot-2 President Donald Trump

48579923202_cfb3b7ec08_b.jpg

17454030-7372451-image-m-2_1566236130614.jpg

president-donald-trump-first-lady-melania-trump-their-son-news-photo-1162581331-1566223438.jpg
Who dresses the orange ? Out
L
Oh and are those the first whore parents ? Speak of chain migration and leeching off tax payers dollars.
She is yet to clarify what fraud she used to get an Einstein type of Visa, and she used the chain migration method that her fat husband has been complaining and threatening to end. But again she is against cyber bullying and her husband is the bully in chief name calling idiot. What a fucking family those leeches are.
Liar! She never became a naturalized Citizen through chain migration.

Baron is already Presidential. Something tells me he’s going to make history is some kid of way.

God Bless the Trump Family against all the evil demons and useful idiots trying to take him down.
God bless trump family?
The fat fuck is a bully, slept with whores, divorced many times, cheated on his wives, insults people, steal, brags about not paying taxes, accused innocent kids of murder, makes fun of the poor and the deseperate. And you pray for him to be blessed. I think you should address satan to ask trump to tone it down a bit.
Most excellent! You're..................
giphy.gif

Reading these posts show how sick many on this board are. It was a very simple thing to notice that Barron had grown so much in the last few years. I noticed it myself. What I don't understand is all the hate coming from the right and left over something that should not even attract nasty intended posts. Leave the kid alone.

Get your cotton picking black ass back to the plantatio, boy! You need to be shackled and bullwhipped Kunta Kinta style for deviating from the thread topic.

:whip:
A racist trump supporter, I'm so shocked. Lol.
Oh and the first whore cant wait till the orange drops dead.

Why not we already had the first First “Lady” Transsexual.
Prove she is a trans.

Hey it’s ok she’s a trans we knew Barry liked coke and dick in his college days. But again no big deal. At least he gave up the coke.

Maybe we’ll have our first Trans President the Left would got nuts with pleasure.
7850ea228a395c979b04ad931f6833b2.jpg

I wonder how tall Barron is now exactly? I've seen it said that his dad is 6 feet and 3 inches.

God bless you and the whole family always!!!

Holly

Trump is probably 6 ft 1 but claims to be taller
Melania is 5 ft 11
Barron looks 6 ft 4 maybe 6 ft 5

Baloney.
Even FOX admits she worked here illegally stealing work from American workers.

Trump's wife worked illegally during her first weeks in the US, documents show

As if you guys care about someone being here illegally.

Nice family photo. Not being critical of the Trumps, just believe it would be even better if there was a dog in picture.

to bring a dog into the whitehouse as president would be abuse,,,

I have to disagree with this sentiment. Bringing in 1 dog wouldn't be good, but if President Trump brought in 12 or 14 sheltered dogs on to the WH property, they would have a wonderful time. The WH has plenty of cars around the property for the canines to chase, plenty of toilets for the pit bulls to drink from. The President could have his staff put the New York Times on the floors of the WH for the dogs to do their business.

Trump sure does get under progressives skin... very entertaining

God bless trump family?

Hey I’ll take that over Obama’s sucking dick and doing blow and marrying a tranny. [emoji304]

God bless Donald J Trump [emoji631]

Hahaha...

TDS on display...

Man Issa starts really freaking out when you bring up the greatest President on this side of heaven. MAGA what do you this is wrong with her?

Forum List

Back