Barron Trump, 13, Is Taller Than Melania in Heels & 6-Foot-2 President Donald Trump

Good grief, talk about a growth spurt!!!!

Barron Trump, 13, Is Taller Than Melania in Heels & 6-Foot-2 President Donald Trump

48579923202_cfb3b7ec08_b.jpg

17454030-7372451-image-m-2_1566236130614.jpg

president-donald-trump-first-lady-melania-trump-their-son-news-photo-1162581331-1566223438.jpg
Who dresses the orange ? Out of the 80s.
Get your cotton picking black ass back to the plantatio, boy! You need to be shackled and bullwhipped Kunta Kinta style for deviating from the thread topic.

:whip:
A racist trump supporter, I'm so shocked. Lol.
Oh and the first whore cant wait till the orange drops dead.

Why not we already had the first First “Lady” Transsexual.

Baron is already Presidential. Something tells me he’s going to make history is some kid of way.

God Bless the Trump Family against all the evil demons and useful idiots trying to take him down.

What is surprising is that democrats haven't dragged out a decapitated Barron head to laugh about. Where is SNL? It's right up their alley m

Get your cotton picking black ass back to the plantatio, boy! You need to be shackled and bullwhipped Kunta Kinta style for deviating from the thread topic.

Nothing about being racist, you sensitive snowflake! It's called being non-politically correct. As for your comment on Melania, the misogynist is strong in you.

Muzzies are misogynist by nature...filthy animals

Really? I saw guy interviewed on public television who said that he won all disagreements with his wife because he has a penis. He was not Muslim. He was an ayatollah in the southern baptist cult. Talk about filthy animals. I wonder what else he does to her.

Who dresses the orange ? Out of the 80s.

Nothing about being racist, you sensitive snowflake! It's called being non-politically correct. As for your comment on Melania, the misogynist is strong in you.

Really? I saw guy interviewed on public television who said that he won all disagreements with his wife because he has a penis. He was not Muslim. He was an ayatollah in the southern baptist cult. Talk about filthy animals. I wonder what else he does to her.

An "ayatollah in the southern bapstist...." you're as fcking stupid as that fatass Bode with her "christian sharia"

Good gawd

An "ayatollah in the southern bapstist...." you're as fcking stupid as that fatass Bode with her "christian sharia"

Good gawd

What do they call their rats, then?

Good gawd

What do they call their rats, then?

Go troll another thread ya daffy loon. You're another worthless one

I remember the really really tall kid in my 8th grade class. He was a giant like Barron--"giant" because at his age, a lot of boys are still shorter than the girls. He probably wishes, sometimes, that he wasn't towering over everyone.

I was tall when I was 13 but because of a medical condition I stopped growing...

Baron is going to be very tall and hopefully he look more like the mother than the father...

Oh and are those the first whore parents ? Speak of chain migration and leeching off tax payers dollars.
Melania immigrated and went through the Naturalization process the legal way.
She is yet to clarify what fraud she used to get an Einstein type of Visa, and she used the chain migration method that her fat husband has been complaining and threatening to end. But again she is against cyber bullying and her husband is the bully in chief name calling idiot. What a fucking family those leeches are.

Why not we already had the first First “Lady” Transsexual.
Prove she is a trans.

Oh and are those the first whore parents ? Speak of chain migration and leeching off tax payers dollars.
Melania immigrated and went through the Naturalization process the legal way.
She is yet to clarify what fraud she used to get an Einstein type of Visa, and she used the chain migration method that her fat husband has been complaining and threatening to end. But again she is against cyber bullying and her husband is the bully in chief name calling idiot. What a fucking family those leeches are.
Hahaha...

TDS on display...

Good for him. I'm still waiting to hit my growth spurt, but think I might be part-Hobbit.

Hopefully, he'll get his looks from his mother. lol

Forum List

Back