BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

Two trillion dollars, that is "trillion" with a "t". That is how much money Americans socked away during Trump's Covid disaster. Naturally, inflation is going to increase along with gas prices, as Americans start letting go of some of that cash. That is not a poor reflection on Biden, it is a good reflection, he is getting Americans to spend again.
But it was the Progs and globalists who shut many states and nations down!

Trump is still giving interviews to all these authors. ....... he's getting sicker all the time.
They get all their interviews on tape.
Maybe but if it aint here it does not exist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of that issue: First, lemme say --Yes, it does exist.

Didja watch tonight's (7/23rd) episode of Washington Week on PBS? (you can catch it on the internet. Google it.)
Two of the 5 guests were the authors of the recent book "Only I Can Fix It"....Leoning & Rucker.

Their comments were interesting. As they described, Don Trump, sat down for 2 hours and 45 minutes with them.......recording tape running.
They played a segment of Mr. Trump's comments.
So, if some ....a select few.....don't believe that Don Trump said what these books are saying he said on tape......well, it's there.
On tape.

Rucker described their impression after the interview. It was, in his words, "chilling".
Don Trump lives in an alternative reality.
A reality stoked, combed, curated by a coterie of flatterers, fanboys, and hangers-on.

Leoning had an insightful observation: Trump doesn't lead his followers. He caters and grooms them. He knows they are his 'power'.....so he will not say things or take issues that he perceives they will be unhappy with (they used urging vaccines as an example)
His communications, his choice of issues is done simply to feed the base's prejudices and myths.

OK, that makes sense. I can see the through-line on that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Biden got a corrupt a group of vote cheaters including the communist chinese, corrupt dems, swamp republicans, BLM terrorist volunteers at the voting precints."

Well Soup, that is a pretty sopping crying-towel you've been watering for what?.....9months?
And I know your prolific avatar has been queried before, but let's saddle up again: of all those Chinese, 'Corrupt Dems', Swamp Republicans, BLM Terrorists, that, as you say, cheated on the vote......well, mi amiga, how 'bout naming names?

Tell us who the miscreants were? And how you know what you know.
Tell us what you've done to bring their names to the attention of authorities.

And, if you cannot credibly name names, positions, locations.....well, partner, my poor avatar is gonna call your poor avatar......a fake and a phony.
All hat.
No cows.

No disrespect intended.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of that issue: First, lemme say --Yes, it does exist.

Didja watch tonight's (7/23rd) episode of Washington Week on PBS? (you can catch it on the internet. Google it.)
Two of the 5 guests were the authors of the recent book "Only I Can Fix It"....Leoning & Rucker.

Their comments were interesting. As they described, Don Trump, sat down for 2 hours and 45 minutes with them.......recording tape running.
They played a segment of Mr. Trump's comments.
So, if some ....a select few.....don't believe that Don Trump said what these books are saying he said on tape......well, it's there.
On tape.

Rucker described their impression after the interview. It was, in his words, "chilling".
Don Trump lives in an alternative reality.
A reality stoked, combed, curated by a coterie of flatterers, fanboys, and hangers-on.

Leoning had an insightful observation: Trump doesn't lead his followers. He caters and grooms them. He knows they are his 'power'.....so he will not say things or take issues that he perceives they will be unhappy with (they used urging vaccines as an example)
His communications, his choice of issues is done simply to feed the base's prejudices and myths.

OK, that makes sense. I can see the through-line on that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Soup, that is a pretty sopping crying-towel you've been watering for what?.....9months?
And I know your prolific avatar has been queried before, but let's saddle up again: of all those Chinese, 'Corrupt Dems', Swamp Republicans, BLM Terrorists, that, as you say, cheated on the vote......well, mi amiga, how 'bout naming names?

Tell us who the miscreants were? And how you know what you know.
Tell us what you've done to bring their names to the attention of authorities.

And, if you cannot credibly name names, positions, locations.....well, partner, my poor avatar is gonna call your poor avatar......a fake and a phony.
All hat.
No cows.

No disrespect intended.
A reality in your brain!!! Hahaha

Winston
A) Where is your PROOF Americans socked away $2 trillion??? No link. No substantiation!
B) You evidently are unaware that 25% of all oil comes from Federal lands and I (unlike you offer the link to prove that statement!
About a quarter (25%) of U.S. oil and an eighth of the nation's natural gas is produced on federal lands.
C) When Biden puts a moratorium on Federal oil leases, what do you expect to happen? Prices go down???
Again FACTS not guesses as you have done!
Americans should blame Biden, but not for the reason you might think. Biden's attack on U.S. energy producers,
starting with his freeze on federal oil and gas leases, will assuredly take a toll on output down the road and cause prices at the pump to rise.
See it just amazes me how truly dumb it is to make statements as you have without any links!
Why do you think anyone should believe YOUR subjective, uninformed statements?
Finally... Gas price today in USA $3.152 /gal.......Gas prices a year ago..$2.182 almost a $1.00 more or 44%!
Again where is your proof? Tampa Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in Florida
At least show some proof of your statements
LMAO. Thank you for providing a perfect example of an uninformed Trump supporter You probably watch FOX news, even peruse those right leaning websites. You are the trained parrot that the real controllers of this country have trained like seals. Me, I am just a simple old redneck living in the sticks, But I didn't fall of the turnip truck yesterday. I just listen to NPR and use this here internet with some common sense. First, you documentation to the two trillion.

Now that was more than a year ago. The savings rate set all time records in April of last year. I mean that tells a well trained economist a bunch, the significance is April. And it is not a good mark for Trump. Throwing out government cash, and the people decide to throw it in the savings account? Wow, that is some real leadership.

And now, I got to get to the oil lease bullshit. Gas prices are higher because PEOPLE AIN'T SCARED TO LEAVE THE HOUSE NO MORE. I mean deyam. The oil leases? Enough of that bullshit.

Shebam. I mean hell, Biden is approving at a higher rate than Trump. Which kind of blows that gas price theory all to shit. As if approving, or not approving, leases on government land is going to impact price. Such an amateur belief.

Just for you I did watch the PBS program pn 7/23

the two libs who wrote the book had pretty bad impressions of trump

But the audio clip of his own words was not damning at all

at one point carol leonnig referred to trump “stoking suspicion” of the vaccine and that is just a flat out lie

A reality in your brain!!! Hahaha
OK, but what did you think of the PBS show Washington Week's episode with the authors of "Only I Can Fix It"?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

".....trump “stoking suspicion” of the vaccine and that is just a flat out lie..."
No it is not.
As Leoning noted Don Trump spent oodles of bandwidth/time/energy to denigrate and discount the established medical authorities who were striving diligently to produce a safe vaccine....and once they got it he continued to trash 'em.

And, as Leoning also noted....Don Trump wanted to hog all credit for the eventual development of a vaccine that happened on his watch (on a vaccine framework long in existence)....yet, Don Trump has been luke-warm, shy, mostly silent in urging his followers to get out there and aggressively seek getting vaccinated.

*Just think what the effect would be if he was pro-active in that area?
Used his immense bully-pulpit to persuade his base that getting vaccinated is good for them, their loved ones, and the society they benefit from.

First, of course, he would piss off the more ignorant Luddites within his base;
But, more importantly, there could be millions more who would go get their shots.

But see, Don Trump is afraid of that first part......pissing off the Luddites.

Leoning noted Don Trump spent oodles of bandwidth/time/energy to denigrate and discount the established medical authorities who were striving diligently to produce a safe vaccine....
Bullshit

the “established medical authorities” that trump clashed with were fauci amd Scarf Lady who never developed a vaccine in their lives

trump fast tracked the new vaccines and had them available before biden took office

LMAO. Thank you for providing a perfect example of an uninformed Trump supporter You probably watch FOX news, even peruse those right leaning websites. You are the trained parrot that the real controllers of this country have trained like seals. Me, I am just a simple old redneck living in the sticks, But I didn't fall of the turnip truck yesterday. I just listen to NPR and use this here internet with some common sense. First, you documentation to the two trillion.

Now that was more than a year ago. The savings rate set all time records in April of last year. I mean that tells a well trained economist a bunch, the significance is April. And it is not a good mark for Trump. Throwing out government cash, and the people decide to throw it in the savings account? Wow, that is some real leadership.

And now, I got to get to the oil lease bullshit. Gas prices are higher because PEOPLE AIN'T SCARED TO LEAVE THE HOUSE NO MORE. I mean deyam. The oil leases? Enough of that bullshit.

Shebam. I mean hell, Biden is approving at a higher rate than Trump. Which kind of blows that gas price theory all to shit. As if approving, or not approving, leases on government land is going to impact price. Such an amateur belief.

So the opposite of what the relief money was intended? Stimulating the economy was what you all said was needed. You’re now saying people deposited it? Hahaha make your minds up

Chillicothe
There are valid reasons why "EVERYONE" shouldn't get vaccinated.
Now I think more people should, but are specific cases where it would do more harm then good.
Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is an inflammatory polyradiculoneuropathy associated with numerous viral infections. Recently, there have been many case reports describing the association between coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19) and GBS, but much remains unknown about the strength of the association and the features of GBS in this setting.

Student with Guillain-Barre syndrome, 18, is DENIED admission to BYU-Hawaii and loses $200k scholarship for refusing to get COVID vaccine after doctors said it could worsen her condition​

Or are people who want EVERYONE to be vaccinated racists?? Are you?

COVID-19 vaccine: Institutional racism, distrust will have some NBA players wary​

And finally, Trump like millions of us believe that the individual has a right to make life-or-death decisions..."it's my body"!
If that is OK for abortion supporters, what is the distinction?

*Just think what the effect would be if he was pro-active in that area?
Used his immense bully-pulpit to persuade his base that getting vaccinated is good for them, their loved ones, and the society they benefit from
So he got vaccinated! We still won’t, we must not follow him.

So the opposite of what the relief money was intended? Stimulating the economy was what you all said was needed. You’re now saying people deposited it? Hahaha make your minds up
Spending money to stimulate the economy, and saving money from those stimulus checks are not mutually exclusive. The reality is both happened. And the wealth gap just got larger. Besides, it was the federal addition to unemployment that was, and to some extent, still is, stimulating the economy, Much more efficiently than those Covid checks

Spending money to stimulate the economy, and saving money from those stimulus checks are not mutually exclusive. The reality is both happened. And the wealth gap just got larger. Besides, it was the federal addition to unemployment that was, and to some extent, still is, stimulating the economy, Much more efficiently than those Covid checks
Sure it did, ta da huh? Too fking funny

I mean hell, Biden is approving at a higher rate than Trump.

Give people “free” stuff and they tend to like you. Democrats have been buying votes for years. It has reached new heights during the COVID era.

Besides, it was the federal addition to unemployment that was, and to some extent, still is, stimulating the economy, Much more efficiently than those Covid checks

Increased unemployment, along with further handouts in the form of refundable child tax credits(free money) for those that don’t even pay taxes, is creating more and more dependency and is only a short term boost and a long-term detriment.

"I feel you are going to lose the election," Barr told Trump in April 2020 as the virus was killing more Americans, according to the reporters. "I feel you are actually losing touch with your own base."
I would disagree with Barr on this point.

No President has ever been more in touch with his base than this guy. He has spoken exclusively to, and served exclusively, his base for five solid, uninterrupted years. This is a relationship this country has never seen. The world too, for that matter. There was no talk radio or internet in the 30's/40's back then to push this.

And that's the problem for that party.

Last edited:
I would disagree with Barr on this point.

No President has ever been more in touch with his base than this guy. He has spoken exclusively to, and served exclusively, his base for five solid, uninterrupted years. This is a relationship this country has never seen. The world too, for that matter. There was no talk radio or internet in the 30's/40's back then to push this.

And that's the problem for that party.
i agree, but for a president to win, he needs more than his base.

Trump lost because he failed to gain with independents and the suburbs, and younger voters.

He has spoken exclusively to, and served exclusively, his base for five solid, uninterrupted years.

Assuming you are a working American, his policies were likely helping you. Biden’s policies are not, you just can’t see that because you are still stuck on hating everything Trump, the man.

Forum List

Back