BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

WOW, I don't need to add ANYTHING to that. Well except his appeal to VIOLENCE and the violent. Barr didn't mention that, at least in this reporting...

"You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are
just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent
chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

Barr told Trump to his face 'you're going to lose' because he was humiliating himself at COVID briefings: book

Sarah K. Burris
July 21, 2021

Carol Leonnig and Phil Rucker's new book I Alone Can Fix It contains some stories about former Attorney General Bill Barr using surprisingly blunt language to convince former President Donald Trump to stop doing daily coronavirus briefings.

"I feel you are going to lose the election," Barr told Trump in April 2020 as the virus was killing more Americans, according to the reporters. "I feel you are actually losing touch with your own base."

Some of the Trump fans that Barr had talked to when traveling had confided in him that they were bothered by Trump's petty squabbles with his perceived enemies when they needed him. They, like most Americans, wanted steady leaders that could steer the country through the pandemic and bring back the economy.

"I have yet to meet anybody who supports you who hasn't said to me, 'We love the president, but would you please tell him to turn it back a bit?'" Barr said according to the new book. "You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

“There’s an invisible contract we all signed at birth,” it begins, introducing the idea (threadbare and moth-eaten these days) that citizens deserve to expect things from their government. Their own efforts and labor ought to form part of “a promise: Every hour we work means longer days of freedom and security." Ed Markey, 2020

Continued
Barr was a disgrace and traitor to his country. A member of good standing of the Swamp.

He never did prosecute the shitheads that falsified information on Trump and he didn't do jackshit about the Negroes and Communists that spent six months burning down and looting this country. I didn't see him do anything about the massive Democrats ballot fraud that allowed the goddamn Democrat pieces of corrupt shit steal the 2020 election.

He is the one that embarrassed himself. Trump was a great President and did not deserved to be undermined by the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department and the Swamp.

By the way Ed Markey is a scumbag and anything he says is worthless.

I’m not miserable at all and neither are most Americans.

Glad to hear you aren’t miserable either.

It’s good being in Biden’s America.
he owns nothing, it is my countrypeoples america, Xiden is hampered in China's moves. That's a sad place to be, he ought to be helping americans instead.

Meathead
Nonsense is right. Trump has 75 million supporters. Not bad for someone the Op says would lose.

Biden won with 80 million??

Anyone who believes that is dumber than a box of rocks.

Meathead
Nonsense is right. Trump has 75 million supporters. Not bad for someone the Op says would lose.

Biden won with 80 million??

Anyone who believes that is dumber than a box of rocks.
You believe Trump had 75 million voters but don't believe that Biden had 80?

Based on what?

The fact that you love Trump a lot?

Ohhh...

Lesh
Oh Trump did have 75 million supporters and still does.

You actually believe 80 million people voted for Biden?? If you do you are lying to yourself. The only way he got 80 million votes is if every mail in ballot was for him. What' the chances of that??

80 million voted for that stuttering fuck?? A guy who never campaigned. And when he did get out of his bunker he got a handful of supporters to listen to his rambling??

I'll just stand over here and LMFAO.

Last edited:
The only way he got 80 million votes is if every mail in ballot was for him.
That's not even close to true
What' the chances of that??
Since it was a false claim in the first place...who cares?

You seem to be one of those Trump Humpers that think that rallies translate directly into votes. That's a suspect assumption in the best of times and utterly ridiculous in the middle of a pandemic

Is it a sad peace to be? Most people, including yourself, are quite happy!
i know BLM isn't helping any blacks, that's sad, Xiden does nothing. I'm happy, I doubt the blacks are. How many died this weekend in Chicago that xiden ignored?

i know BLM isn't helping any blacks, that's sad, Xiden does nothing. I'm happy, I doubt the blacks are. How many died this weekend in Chicago that xiden ignored?
Looks like you’re hoping people are miserable.

How petty.

Previous elections are not a predictor of future elections

And oh yea...we never held an election in a pandemic before
sure it does, it provides the percentage of voters voting.

Looks like you’re hoping people are miserable.

How petty.
I live in chicago and they're on the tellie every night asking for help that you and xiden ignore. You won't even give them school vouchers to improve their educations. you all are demofk kkkers.

WOW, I don't need to add ANYTHING to that. Well except his appeal to VIOLENCE and the violent. Barr didn't mention that, at least in this reporting...

"You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are
just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent
chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

Barr told Trump to his face 'you're going to lose' because he was humiliating himself at COVID briefings: book

Sarah K. Burris
July 21, 2021

Carol Leonnig and Phil Rucker's new book I Alone Can Fix It contains some stories about former Attorney General Bill Barr using surprisingly blunt language to convince former President Donald Trump to stop doing daily coronavirus briefings.

"I feel you are going to lose the election," Barr told Trump in April 2020 as the virus was killing more Americans, according to the reporters. "I feel you are actually losing touch with your own base."

Some of the Trump fans that Barr had talked to when traveling had confided in him that they were bothered by Trump's petty squabbles with his perceived enemies when they needed him. They, like most Americans, wanted steady leaders that could steer the country through the pandemic and bring back the economy.

"I have yet to meet anybody who supports you who hasn't said to me, 'We love the president, but would you please tell him to turn it back a bit?'" Barr said according to the new book. "You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

“There’s an invisible contract we all signed at birth,” it begins, introducing the idea (threadbare and moth-eaten these days) that citizens deserve to expect things from their government. Their own efforts and labor ought to form part of “a promise: Every hour we work means longer days of freedom and security." Ed Markey, 2020

Continued
1627332924743.png

I doubt that anything exists anywhere

But has to on this thread

Forum List

Back