BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

"I feel you are actually losing touch with your own base."
This part was definitely NOT true as seen by the outpouringcofcsupport the Democrats can only dream of.

Trump got the highest voter turnout of any incumbent. Yet Democrats would like us to believe BIDEN had more support than their own black messiah.

It's only illogical if you don't understand that a LOT of voters were fed up with Trump
Trump was a breath of fresh air. If he was ten years younger when he was first elected I would have love to see him be a four termer like the communist president we had during WWII.

Aldo Raine
You are right on both counts. Something that few if any of your fellow communists would do as an honest person like me is doing. See Trump though never was a politician even running on the third party.
And that's what really sad about people like you. You look at the exterior. The dressing. The costumes. But never at the heart. I personally don't like a lot of Trump's characteristics...BUT I am evidently smart enough and sophisticated enough to look beyond the little petty aspects that people evidently like you do.
I'm asking you to be honest...maybe for the first time.
YOU tell me where the attached statements and policies that Trump was 100% against but that Obama and now Biden totally and basically unAmerican in tone and function favored.
I mean do you really favor 1 million barrels of oil traveling one mile on the open ocean vs 700 barrels on 1 mile of dry land?
Read the below. Trump was in favor... Obama/Biden evidently weren't smart enough to see the distinction!
Or how about putting 450,000 people out of work while bankrupting 1,400 companies that pay over $100 billion a year in taxes? Does that make economic sense?
Or forcing Americans to face skyrocketing utility rates? Or seeing companies go bankrupt? Are those things you want?
These are a few of the MANY contradictions to Obama/Biden's communist supporting agenda. Truly Obama/Biden really hate America. Hate the military. Hate law enforcement. All the opposite of that childish, non-politically correct, who gave his annual Presidential salary 4 years... something only 3 other presidents have done.
So I truly forgive your ignorance and unsophisticated lack of distinction between a life time politician like Biden/Obama and a typical American i.e. Trump and millions like us who totally find politically-correct lifetime politicians like Biden disgusting as we millions of Americans find people who love the communists hate Americans disgusting and frankly we feel truly sorry for your ignorance.
View attachment 516030

If the worst president in American history is gone, and he was as of January 20th 2021, you bet that is what I want.
MAGA

None of that stuff actually happened.

1627043304580.png

:itsok:

"I feel you are going to lose the election," Barr told Trump in April 2020 as the virus was killing more Americans, according to the reporters. "I feel you are actually losing touch with your own base."

LOL! Another fantasy "conversation" you got duped into believing by someone selling a book. Will you EVER learn??? Hahahaha
Thread.

WOW, I don't need to add ANYTHING to that. Well except his appeal to VIOLENCE and the violent. Barr didn't mention that, at least in this reporting...

"You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are
just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent
chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

Barr told Trump to his face 'you're going to lose' because he was humiliating himself at COVID briefings: book

Sarah K. Burris
July 21, 2021

Carol Leonnig and Phil Rucker's new book I Alone Can Fix It contains some stories about former Attorney General Bill Barr using surprisingly blunt language to convince former President Donald Trump to stop doing daily coronavirus briefings.

"I feel you are going to lose the election," Barr told Trump in April 2020 as the virus was killing more Americans, according to the reporters. "I feel you are actually losing touch with your own base."

Some of the Trump fans that Barr had talked to when traveling had confided in him that they were bothered by Trump's petty squabbles with his perceived enemies when they needed him. They, like most Americans, wanted steady leaders that could steer the country through the pandemic and bring back the economy.

"I have yet to meet anybody who supports you who hasn't said to me, 'We love the president, but would you please tell him to turn it back a bit?'" Barr said according to the new book. "You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

“There’s an invisible contract we all signed at birth,” it begins, introducing the idea (threadbare and moth-eaten these days) that citizens deserve to expect things from their government. Their own efforts and labor ought to form part of “a promise: Every hour we work means longer days of freedom and security." Ed Markey, 2020

Continued
Trump butt barnacles become hysterical whenever the most abject Trump toady fails to display groveling obeisance in all things Trump. Trump goons screeching "Hang Mile Pence!" when they attacked Congress was a glaring example of the cult's fanaticism.

When one recalls all Trump's appointments (He only chooses the best people) that he ended up whining about, it is a case study of a paranoid megalomaniac's monumental insecurity.

He's a loser.

His mistake is that Trump can't be humiliated or embarrassed. He lacks the self-awareness or shame. He's essentially like a shark, constantly and endlessly on the hunt for food -- the "food" being approval.
So Trump is like you.
You both have 'self esteem' "Daddy didn't love me" issues.

Forum List

Back