Barr pushes back on Trump: This is Not a ‘Witch hunt’

Barr walks into a bar
Bartender says, "Hey, watch out. There's a bar sneaking up behind you!"
Barr says, "Ouch, that hurt! What bar?"
"ALLAH SNACKBAR!"
Barr walks into a bar.

Bartender says, "yonder's a Barr!"

Drunk guy with the cowboy hat in the corner says "whar"?

"Thar" says the bartender, pointing. "Right thar!"

For seven months, he was "Billy the Bagman" for you moonbats....Now y'all can't shove your heads far enough up his ass.
No, just laughing, Barr is still a crooked scumbag, who should be in prison.
LAUGHING at teabaggers, as they have done so often, eating their own.
Of course in Trumplandia, Barr is a RHINO.
Were it not for double standards....
Teabaggers wouldn't have any standards at all.
Just like their dear leader.

How in the world these people don't see that Trump is a blatant con man will be studied for decades, if not longer.
Well, this didn't help.

July 24 2018
Speaking to a Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) gathering in Kansas City, Trump implored his audience to forget about what they see and read — and instead just listen to him.

“Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Trump said, pointing at reporters as the crowd broke out in boos. “Just remember, what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”

“Sick with us,” he pleaded. “Just stick with us.”

I’d like some idiot liberal tell me how Barr was corrupt or failed to do his job as AG.

It's safe to say that going outside normal procedure in order to protect a personal friend of the president to the extent that the prosecutors quit in protest qualifies.

Or when he got ahead of the Mueller report to the point that Mueller pushed back on his portrayal of it, later resulting in a federal judge stating he did misrepresented the findings in a court filing.

Or that time when he and Durham breathlessly claimed the Durham investigation was turned from a simple investigation into a criminal probe, failing to mention the probe was into Trump.

Or that time he actually had weekly sessions with a supposed independent special counsel. Etc.etc.

It's safe to say that going outside normal procedure in order to protect a personal friend of the president to the extent that the prosecutors quit in protest qualifies.

Or when he got ahead of the Mueller report to the point that Mueller pushed back on his portrayal of it, later resulting in a federal judge stating he did misrepresented the findings in a court filing.

Or that time when he and Durham breathlessly claimed the Durham investigation was turned from a simple investigation into a criminal probe, failing to mention the probe was into Trump.

Or that time he actually had weekly sessions with a supposed independent special counsel. Etc.etc.
Barr had no input on the Mueller report. None what so ever.

Barr had no input on the Mueller report. None what so ever.
Depends on how you define "input." If "input" means Barr told Mueller what to put in the report, you are absolutely right. If "input" means Barr corruptly changed what was in the report. Barr had all the "input." I'll demonstrate. This is Barr's press-conference.

This is Muellers' Reply to that press conference. Document Viewer : NPR

This is what a judge said. https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.207679/gov.uscourts.dcd.207679.27.0_1.pdf
The speed by which Attorney General Barr released to the public the summary of Special Counsel Mueller’s principal conclusions, coupled with the fact that Attorney General Barr failed to provide a thorough representation of the findings set forth in the Mueller Report, causes the Court to question whether Attorney General Barr’s intent was to create a one-sided narrative about the Mueller Report – a narrative that is clearly in some respects substantively at odds with the redacted version of the Mueller Report.

Depends on how you define "input." If "input" means Barr told Mueller what to put in the report, you are absolutely right. If "input" means Barr corruptly changed what was in the report. Barr had all the "input." I'll demonstrate. This is Barr's press-conference.

This is Muellers' Reply to that press conference. Document Viewer : NPR

This is what a judge said. https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.207679/gov.uscourts.dcd.207679.27.0_1.pdf
The speed by which Attorney General Barr released to the public the summary of Special Counsel Mueller’s principal conclusions, coupled with the fact that Attorney General Barr failed to provide a thorough representation of the findings set forth in the Mueller Report, causes the Court to question whether Attorney General Barr’s intent was to create a one-sided narrative about the Mueller Report – a narrative that is clearly in some respects substantively at odds with the redacted version of the Mueller Report.

Barr changed nothing in the Mueller report.

How in the world these people don't see that Trump is a blatant con man will be studied for decades, if not longer.
The globalist con men/women/other sexes are destroying us. Not one prog has sent a message to me about us eing a sovereign nation as they want a globalist government.

The globalist con men/women/other sexes are destroying us. Not one prog has sent a message to me about us eing a sovereign nation as they want a globalist government.
Which, as usual, has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

Forum List

Back