#BareShelvesBiden strikes again... Homeland Security issues warning...

They can try and run from it now, but they can't hide from that fact. Good point.
It has been reported for months now we have a supply chain issue that stem from trucking to plant issues because of Omicron and other variants of Covid that have ravaged this nation.

I have no clue why anyone would write “ well I was at the store and saw a can of spam, so no issue here “….

I know they will say no one said that but you get the idea…

Shipments are irregular and I live outside H-Town and at many of the Kroger’s, Walmart’s and other stores the shelves are at time empty with a sign saying supply issue, so it is happening.

The Government issuing this tell me we are heading into a massive failure soon and Biden knows it!
I hear you, but I would not have put it out through DHS. Nobody in their right mind trusts in intents of DHS. If the black suited, black SUV'd government storm trooper force actually becomes who we start to get bulk of our information from, we're probably fkd, and you are late checking your bug-out bags, gear, weapons, ammo and alternate communications and don't forget the damn batteries and solar packs. Not the case here, but just sayin. Purely coincidence but I am heading for a gun show in about an hour, looking to see if there are any bargains, which I doubt, but you never know.

I hear you, but I would not have put it out through DHS. Nobody in their right mind trusts in intents of DHS. If the black suited, black SUV'd government storm trooper force actually becomes who we start to get bulk of our information from, we're probably fkd, and you are late checking your bug-out bags, gear, weapons, ammo and alternate communications and don't forget the damn batteries and solar packs. Not the case here, but just sayin. Purely coincidence but I am heading for a gun show in about an hour, looking to see if there are any bargains, which I doubt, but you never know.
I have all the stuff I need along with two dirt bikes for off road drive, so I am not stupid enough to even play any longer with what could be coming…

I have all the stuff I need along with two dirt bikes for off road drive, so I am not stupid enough to even play any longer with what could be coming…
I'm good. No dirt bikes, but we're too damned old for dirt bikes and do not need them for next location if it ever comes to it.

Both of those articles eh ? What about the articles in shortage of ? My company hasn't been able to get parts for equipment, and my wife works in retail where she is seeing shortages. Car lots are empty of new vehicles, motorcycle dealers are empty of new vehicle's, and the container ship's are still waiting to get unloaded while the docks are barely moving. On and on it goes.

Yes Biden and company are trying to print and throw money at it, but that doesn't fix anything. Might slap a bandaid on it, but it doesn't fix it/heal it. They have proven that they aren't smart enough to fix it.
So you never keep inventory or prepare for anything? I would say that is just being spoiled and addicted to instant gratification, and it applies to your suppliers as well. I see cars on the lots here. They have such huge lots along the freeways here it does look kind of empty, but that is even with dozens of vehicles scattered around on them. Spare parts? Thank those 'cash for clunkers' programs that emptied the junkyards.

Biden didn't cause these delays, decades of stupid trade policies and poor management did. There are plenty of supplies, they're sitting in containers sent from all those slave labor and other shitholes those big corporations 'conservatives' cheered on for decades. They're stretched for miles and miles out to sea. Go get em.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don’t see a bright future here in the States…

Plan is to retire in the Philippines with the wife and just fart mummy dust but that is five years from now but if what I think might happen then we will leave via Mexico ( have friends in low places is great! ) and get to the Philippines that way and then count coconuts for a living…
Live like a king over there on low money lol

So you never keep inventory or prepare for anything? I would say that is just being spoiled and addicted to instant gratification, and it applies to your suppliers as well. I see cars on the lots here. They have such huge lots along the freeways here it does look kind of empty, but that is even with dozens of vehicles scattered around on them. Spare parts? Thank those 'cash for clunkers' programs that emptied the junkyards.

Biden didn't cause these delays, decades of stupid trade policies and poor management did. There are plenty of supplies, they're sitting in containers sent from all those slave labor and other shitholes those big corporations 'conservatives' cheered on for decades. They're stretched for miles and miles out to sea. Go get em.
Not as simple an explanation as you want to just lay on it, but you do have some good points worthy of debate or conversation. Just try not to be an arrogant ace when you talk to people, and you might get some good conversational progress going. I think we're on the same page most of the time.

Not as simple an explanation as you want to just lay on it, but you do have some good points worthy of debate or conversation. Just try not to be an arrogant ace when you talk to people, and you might get some good conversational progress going. I think we're on the same page most of the time.

Actually it is just that simple. Let overseas monopolies and tax havens run loose and soon there is no competition to worry about and we then produce nothing locally; not a dime's worth of difference between a Walmart economy and a Soviet command economy. They're essentially the same thing, no competition to take away market share so no worries, just jack up prices and cut production overhead. The suckers will have to pay whatever you set the price at.

I ain’t young but my old ass will ride one if needed.

Out in West Texas I have a place to hide for a few weeks and then move into Mexico, so I have this all planned out…
More power to ya. I used to build them, but only rode them to try out before moving to the showroom and once with a buddy after he first got it, when we were both young and dumb. We were doing jumps in no time, until he came down wrong, front wheel first and broke 4 ribs. Dirt bikes aren't for everybody. PJ has never ridden one. I don't bounce as good as I used to, and I swear I think I break easier now. I never did anything structural to myself until taking up skiing at age 60.

More power to ya. I used to build them, but only rode them to try out before moving to the showroom and once with a buddy after he first got it, when we were both young and dumb. We were doing jumps in no time, until he came down wrong, front wheel first and broke 4 ribs. Dirt bikes aren't for everybody. PJ has never ridden one. I don't bounce as good as I used to, and I swear I think I break easier now. I never did anything structural to myself until taking up skiing at age 60.
Shot, I walked across this country with my thumb up in the air, rode bike, worked cattle and many other stupid thing including washing windows off a chair, so I have done insane and stupid jobs and risks…

Been shot, stabbed, had my head cracked twice, ran over by three different women and none were my girlfriend’s, tore the knee up, broke my tailbone and ya know this Covid has taught me those things were more of joy than this nonsense.

No, I have learned over the years just be ready for anything and keep your cool when the shit hit the fan and go nuts when all is done!

Homeland Security issues bare shelves bulletin... don't buy more than you need.

Are the food shortage deniers still denying the truth?

/---/ I worked in the wholesale food and HABA industry for over a decade. If the store or sales manager saw empty slots in a store. you'd have holy hell to pay. Now it's the new normal.

B. Kidd posted this the other day and the 25 year freeze-dried buckets are on sale for $99. Not the greatest selection of food IMO...but the price is right and shipping wasn't outrageous. We bought a couple.

B. Kidd thanks for posting the link.

You're welcome.

I'm always looking out for fellow USMB members.
I don't understand why some want to see me burn in hell. :FIREdevil::dunno:

Shot, I walked across this country with my thumb up in the air, rode bike, worked cattle and many other stupid thing including washing windows off a chair, so I have done insane and stupid jobs and risks…

Been shot, stabbed, had my head cracked twice, ran over by three different women and none were my girlfriend’s, tore the knee up, broke my tailbone and ya know this Covid has taught me those things were more of joy than this nonsense.

No, I have learned over the years just be ready for anything and keep your cool when the shit hit the fan and go nuts when all is done!
Aye men. Especially that last line. You've rode hard and been put away wet a time or two, to be sure, but at least you found your capabilities, came through and are still game.

Aye men. Especially that last line. You've rode hard and been put away wet a time or two, to be sure, but at least you found your capabilities, came through and are still game.
My mother attempted to drown me when I was two years old but because I had great lungs and screaming like a mad child my step-grandfather came in and almost killed her.

I grew up in Joliet near the Prison and lived a rough life because I was adopted by Belarusian Half-Aunt and her father was Jewish while my Grandfather was a Bavarian Nazi…

Dealt with physical and mental abuse and left home at sixteen and lived on the streets.

( I still swear someone in my family sold our family story that is called Shameless … I know it was based on a British show but my family laughed when I told them about it )

Anyhoo, life hit hard and you must keep your humanity in a crisis and shit will get hot fast but a real man knows just stay calm ( don’t scream like Ryan Reynolds ) and when all is done do into a room and break every damn thing to release the anger that built up.

DHS shouldn’t have sent that warning but possible good news on the Covid front:

this is what happens when leftist put their policies in place

venezuela, cuba, the soviet union, and now here at home

Forum List

Back