#BareShelvesBiden strikes again... Homeland Security issues warning...

I guess you have never lived south of Michigan when there is a snow storm coming. I live close to St Louis and anytime more than 2 inches of snow is forecasted the stores are slammed and people are buying up all the bread and eggs.
Southern Illinois is awesome. Love it there. Good folk.

Ya know my Uncle told me when I was young I would reflect on his words of wisdom and say “ He was right “…

My Uncle warned me about the One World Order and so on and that if America was ever to fail it would be through our voting pattern and willingness to surrender our freedoms easily with the false security that the Government can fix it.

The ones controlling everything have for decades moved us away from farming and self-reliance to more of a Urban lifestyle while relying on big corporations to supply us with our daily needs.

Truthfully how many people in America can drop what they are doing as a living and farm, fish and hunt if needed?

Not many and sure there are some but most people are lazy and just will wait for Uncle Joe to come and save them and later we find them dead…

As I wrote the Government issued this warning because they know the breakdown is coming, so get ready to ration and have a Soviet style life.

Personally for me people should get planters or build them if they can and grow plants in their Apartments and those that own property get chickens, goats and plant a garden in the yard.

Get your fishing poles and licenses and also a good shotgun and learn to hunt and if you are wanting a Robin in the Hood feeling then grab a bow or crossbow and hunt.

Get crab traps if you are close to a coast and a bucket to do clam digging…

I know, I know how dare I not want the government to hold my hand and tell me to just starve!
I live in the country..........We will survive........city folk............not so much

Southern Illinois is awesome. Love it there. Good folk.

There are some good folks down here, and some not so good as well. Just like most of the country.

It is ok here, but will be happy to leave it when the time comes.

I live in the country..........We will survive........city folk............not so much
Yeah, I don’t see a bright future here in the States…

Plan is to retire in the Philippines with the wife and just fart mummy dust but that is five years from now but if what I think might happen then we will leave via Mexico ( have friends in low places is great! ) and get to the Philippines that way and then count coconuts for a living…

I remember. I still have a half finished shed around back.

Bit the bullet and went and bought the 2x4s last week. Double the price I would have paid in 2020...six dollars apiece with my veterans discount.

Going tomorrow to get the external panels, roof sheathing and shingles. Gonna be painful.
Got a contractor coming today, but might have to postpone the job for a few.

Sad for him, but it is what it is right now. Not broke, but can't be throwing money around in these tumultuous time's right now. People don't even know how long their companies will stay afloat anymore. Don't have it like a lot of folks might have it, but they best take heed, because it can go quick. These prices right now are eating everyone's lunch.

Homeland Security issues bare shelves bulletin... don't buy more than you need.

Are the food shortage deniers still denying the truth?

I just bought a three-pack of pork roast, a ten-pound chub of hamburger at 80%, a ham and six pounds of pork chops at Ten Box for $59 dollars American and there were no shortages at the store in Rogers, Arkansass...

Dollar Store the other day. Low on toilet paper lol

Can good shelves mostly empty.............More plannedemic by the globalist coming to a store near you.
The Dollar Tree’s here have been poorly stocked for a good year or more. They get a truck once a week , stock shelves and shortly after… their shelves are empty again because people have learned their truck schedule.
They cant seem to stock at a faster pace than people are buying. Especially food,pet supplies, holiday items and oddly enough…glassware.

We have a huge Truck mechanic shop at our plant, and they have a lot of trucks still deadlined because of parts shortages.the truck's they send out for repairs are still at those shop's where they are claiming parts shortages. Now either someone is lying their aces off on USMB or we've entered into the Twilight Zone.

Waited four weeks for a Detroit 60 Series fan hub.

My mechanic says he has 20 customer trucks sitting waiting on parts and he has to provide vin numbers of the trucks being repaired to order certain parts.

I just bought a three-pack of pork roast, a ten-pound chub of hamburger at 80%, a ham and six pounds of pork chops at Ten Box for $59 dollars American and there were no shortages at the store in Rogers, Arkansass... What is Ten Box, and give us some comparison's like a Kroger verses the Ten Box prices etc ?

I just bought a three-pack of pork roast, a ten-pound chub of hamburger at 80%, a ham and six pounds of pork chops at Ten Box for $59 dollars American and there were no shortages at the store in Rogers, Arkansass...

Because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it ain’t happening, but I am sure if Trump were President you would be telling us how you are seeing it daily…

Because you don’t see it doesn’t me it ain’t happening, but I am sure if Trump were President you would be telling us how you are seeing it daily…
All I saw as far as shortages during Trump was terlit paper and paper towels...As far as now there are some shortages of stuff I don't buy like lunchmeats and chips.

That's good. We have a pretty big chest freezer in the cellar full of venison, goose and rabbit, so we're not buying a lot of meat...but Mrs MO wanted hamburger. The family pack... maybe four pounds... was $26.

That's good. We have a pretty big chest freezer in the cellar full of venison, goose and rabbit, so we're not buying a lot of meat...but Mrs MO wanted hamburger. The family pack... maybe four pounds... was $26.
Yes, it depends where you buy from, Ten Box sells ten percent above wholesale and the prices are great...You just have to buy in bulk which is ok since all that meat I bought will last two to three months for me. I grow veggies and can them so I don't need much of them. I used to hunt but can't dood it no more since I have a hard time walking long distances, but I did buy 43 acres twenty-five years ago to hunt.

The ground beef was $2.47 a pound so the chub was $24.47. The chops were a dollar a pound the ham was $1.80 a pound and the pork roast was .85 cents a pound.

Last edited:
I think it's an abundance of caution trying to make sure we don't have the panic buying that plagued most of the Blob's last year in office. Strange how you had no comments about those shortages and rationed items back then. #doublestandard
Put yourself on ignore. What a stupid thing to say

Yes, it depends where you buy from, Ten Box sells ten percent above wholesale and the prices are great...You just have to buy in bulk which is ok since all that meat I bought will last two to three months for me. I grow veggies and can them so I don't need much of them. I used to hunt but can't dood it no more since I have a hard time walking long distances, but I did buy 43 acres twenty-five years ago to hunt.

The ground beef was $2.47 a pound so the chub was $24.47. The chops were a dollar a pound the ham was $1.80 a pound and the pork roast was .85 cents a pound.
Those are really good prices.

We do most of our shopping in town....but we're going to the city on Monday and have a look around. Don't know if there is a Ten Box in S-field but I'm sure going to find out. Thanks for the tip. :thup:

Because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it ain’t happening, but I am sure if Trump were President you would be telling us how you are seeing it daily…
They can try and run from it now, but they can't hide from that fact. Good point.

Forum List

Back