#BareShelvesBiden strikes again... Homeland Security issues warning...

I think it's an abundance of caution trying to make sure we don't have the panic buying that plagued most of the Blob's last year in office. Strange how you had no comments about those shortages and rationed items back then. #doublestandard
yeah because they weee shortages from running out of stock, and mainly limited to TP and paper towels…runs because cities like NY and other lib run areas put people in lockdown.

folks aren’t in lockdown…shelves aren’t being restocked by the next truck…this is xiden and the demafacist policies at play

yeah because they weee shortages from running out of stock, and mainly limited to TP and paper towels…runs because cities like NY and other lib run areas put people in lockdown.

folks aren’t in lockdown…shelves aren’t being restocked by the next truck…this is xiden and the demafacist policies at play
So lockdowns in NY caused toilet paper, paper towel, paper plate, hand sanitizer, surgical mask, rubber glove, and bleach shortages in Arizona?

Yeah, you cray cray.

So lockdowns in NY caused toilet paper, paper towel, paper plate, hand sanitizer, surgical mask, rubber glove, and bleach shortages in Arizona?

Yeah, you cray cray.
yep…there was a run on those products

Just when you think you've heard the most idiotic and outlandish statement from a Trump supporter...they come up with something new and original.
oh you don’t think there was a run? people didn’t stock up on TP in places like NY thinking they’d be stuck in side for 15 days?

White 6
Not bad where I live. No shortages that I could see. I'm sure there are many places with loads of shortages or just plain empty shelves. Glad I live in Florida.

Grampa Murked U ...

Thought I'd replace a piece of my flooring that got damp before I started building again...

Screenshot_20220124-111328.png

Nope! It'll dry.

I just bought a three-pack of pork roast, a ten-pound chub of hamburger at 80%, a ham and six pounds of pork chops at Ten Box for $59 dollars American and there were no shortages at the store in Rogers, Arkansass...

So, you had to go to Arkansas because the Missouri stores had nothing?

Forum List

Back