Barbie doll for men - got mine ordered!

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But it's got so many accessories I don't know which ones to get! Help me out here!

I heard they were coming out later on with a cool looking Barbie for men vehicle! Can't wait!

The Professor

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you heard of the divorced Barbie? She comes with all of Ken's stuff.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score
But it's got so many accessories I don't know which ones to get! Help me out here!

I heard they were coming out later on with a cool looking Barbie for men vehicle! Can't wait!

You can have that... Just give me my shotgun:

And my shells:

And this:

And let me be a man...

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score
His name used to be Joe.
Yes and he was a G.I. and a real man until he met Barbie... She had him move from Brady, Texas to the Castro District of San Francisco...

She then told him she disliked his name Joe and wanted him to use his first name Kenneth aka Ken...

After looking like this:

He now look like this:

So now you know California turn men gay!
Have you heard of the divorced Barbie? She comes with all of Ken's stuff.
Ken decided to listen to a country music record backwards and got everything back including the bitch... ( The dog was a male )

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Human life will end if you guys fall for the dolls. A real woman is better. And there's nothing like being needed. Nothing.

petro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Human life will end if you guys fall for the dolls. A real woman is better. And there's nothing like being needed. Nothing.
I don't even like condoms.
What the hell do I want a rubber girl for?

Besides, all those dolls have the crazy eyes. :eek:
The hot ones always do.

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score
When you turn on the TV and experience everyday living in a general sense, it tells men much different.

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score
When you turn on the TV and experience everyday living in a general sense, it tells men much different.
Biology hasn't changed. The human female still wants a capable, Alpha Male who can promise her successful offspring. Whatever the environmental situation.

OP
miketx

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah them dolls is sick. Wouldn't it be hilarious if the progressive loons came up with a way to press rape charges on men who do the dolls "against their will"?

Most reactions - Past 7 days