its the light bulbs -

they make me look orange and sound stupid -

Trump struggles to say Mike Pence's name and blames energy efficient light bulbs for making him 'look orange' during bizarre speech

problem being, when in a room full of people he's the only orange idiot in the room.

go figure -

He should just say he is actually the King of Loompaland and then just hum Oomp Loompa while everyone look confuse...

The bulbs are not the reason for the Orange glow unless the chemical they are using to tan him make him turn orange under the light...

diss the orange clown and its off to the rubber room with you ----

:abgg2q.jpg:

No I'm being serious. I was told that it isn't up to staff to judge the validity of a story based on the base link and website. This is a REAL story, from a REAL speech. Some staff member saw the title and just moved it without even checking to see if it were true.

Coyote Dont Taz Me Bro

Yep, it was a real story.

No I'm being serious. I was told that it isn't up to staff to judge the validity of a story based on the base link and website. This is a REAL story, from a REAL speech. Some staff member saw the title and just moved it without even checking to see if it were true.

Coyote Dont Taz Me Bro

It might have been moved here because of the comment the Op'er made by calling the President an idiot.

That is my opinion and maybe the staff thought it was going to be trolled...

Just my opinion and most threads on this site belong down here in my opinion and that goes for all sides...

Have you see what the people that post Gateway Pundit stories say in their opinion of the stories? They say a whole lot worse than "idiot."

Coyote Dont Taz Me Bro

It might have been moved here because of the comment the Op'er made by calling the President an idiot.

That is my opinion and maybe the staff thought it was going to be trolled...

Just my opinion and most threads on this site belong down here in my opinion and that goes for all sides...
maybe the staff thought it was going to be trolled...
I've heard a couple of mods use that as a reason for closing/moving threads--that they're "baiting." Well, everything here is "baiting," I think. So I'm not sure what makes one worse than another. But yeah, that's probably why.

If that were an honest reason, it could be said about 99% of the threads in politics. In 5 minutes I could find 10 threads on the first 2 pages in politics that the mods haven't moved that is much worse than this and from source a whole lot less reputable.
Siete's stuff gets poofed and moved a lot. He is just a GREAT BIG TROUBLE MAKER.
lol

Who knows the reason but it was moved so does it matter really because now you can write how you feel and let it be known that Cookie the Clown aka Donald Trump need to stop using the Oompa Loompa Tanning Cream!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yahoo nonsense...

Yahoo nonsense? Thanks for proving how ignorant you are. It isn't opinion. Trump SAID it in a speech. It has nothing to do with the source of the article.
A slip of the tongue is reason for a negative Trump yahoo story?...are you serious?...

Calling Pence, Pounce more than a couple of times and listing a bunch of names... and saying energy saving light bulbs makes him look orange? That's not a slip of the tongue. He is making a ridiculous statement in order to try and make even that sector of green energy look stupid. It's sad. He's losing it.

Calling Pence, Pounce more than a couple of time and listing a bunch of names... and saying energy saving light bulbs makes him look orange? That's not a slip of the tongue. He is making a ridiculous statement in order to try and make even that sector of green energy look stupid. It's sad. He's losing it.
Mountain out of a molehill....you are reaching on this one....and then Yahoo links the slip of the tongue story to a fake news story that the Pence and Trump camps are at odds...total bullshit...did you know that Pence spends more time with trump in the Oval office than any other VP in modern day history?...a verified fact....

the entire world should be orange if a f'n light bulb caused it -

Trump is a f'n idiot.

the mods are idiot sensitive - not all, just a select few.

if I posted something about a big ear, thick lip idiot from Kenya the thread would have stayed in politics drawing attaboy's for weeks.

:21:

Calling Pence, Pounce more than a couple of time and listing a bunch of names... and saying energy saving light bulbs makes him look orange? That's not a slip of the tongue. He is making a ridiculous statement in order to try and make even that sector of green energy look stupid. It's sad. He's losing it.
Mountain out of a molehill....you are reaching on this one....and then Yahoo links the slip of the tongue story to a fake news story that the Pence and Trump camps are at odds...total bullshit...did you know that Pence spends more time with trump in the Oval office than any other VP in modern day history?...a verified fact....

Verified fact? If so then I'm sure you can find a link to that, along with a link to all the time the other Presidents and Vice Presidents spent together in the Oval Office.

Mountain out of a molehill? Not so much when lots of people have been talking about Trump "losing" it for some time now.

"
  • Diseases: certain diseases can cause speech problems because of damage of the brain cells, or the malfunction of the speech muscle. This can be parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis etc."

Speech Problems In Adults: Causes Of Sudden Speech Problems In Adults

Verified fact? If so then I'm sure you can find a link to that, along with a link to all the time the other Presidents and Vice Presidents spent together in the Oval Office.

Mountain out of a molehill? Not so much when lots of people have been talking about Trump "losing" it for some time now.

"
  • Diseases: certain diseases can cause speech problems because of damage of the brain cells, or the malfunction of the speech muscle. This can be parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis etc."

Trump's daughter in law has confirmed their close relationship and Pence has said he spends a lot of time with the president...sorry to burst your new TDS yahoo fake news hope....

"

Trump's daughter in law has confirmed their close relationship and Pence has said he spends a lot of time with the president...sorry to burst your new TDS yahoo fake news hope....

he said aint proof ya idget --

"

Oh? So how many other President's Administrations has she worked in the Oval Office to see how long the VP spent time with the President? Jesus no wonder you voted for Trump. Trump's daughter-in-law says something and you think it is fact? Over the HISTORY of all President and Vice President relationships? Good grief.

"

he said aint proof ya idget --

My next door neighbor said I was the sexiest guy ever to exist on the planet. It must be true. She's my neighbor.

Oh? So how many other President's Administrations has she worked in the Oval Office to see how long the VP spent time with the President? Jesus no wonder you voted for Trump. Trump's daughter-in-law says something and you think it is fact? Over the HISTORY of all President and Vice President relationships? Good grief

Have you seen her?....
upload_2019-9-13_13-54-2.jpeg

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back