Barbarians excute Ukrianian musician who refused to play for the invaders

Sorry.
I don't get it.
What do the people have to do with this war?
This is between governments.

If they REALLY want this country, then they would have invaded the Ukrainian capitol, shot Zelenskyy in the head, along with everybody else in the capitol and took seat governing.

This is nothing more than a smoke screen inacted by the NaziKarens to cover their atrocities on human beings and their treason against the USA.

If the Climate Change Cultists would allow the europeans to use fossil fuel, Putin would not have any leverage over them

Sorry.
I don't get it.
What do the people have to do with this war?
This is between governments.

If they REALLY want this country, then they would have invaded the Ukrainian capitol, shot Zelenskyy in the head, along with everybody else in the capitol and took seat governing.

This is nothing more than a smoke screen inacted by the NaziKarens to cover their atrocities on human beings and their treason against the USA.
I wish that I could decipher this. I believe that you are trying to make the russian execution of a musician a US partisan issue.
For shame.

How stupid are you... You freaks don't need Goebbels, it's too complicated for you. Therefore, for you cretins, this kind of "information" is enough

Forum List

Back