It's Time For Trump To Call Ukraine's 'Pro-Russian Rebels' What They Are: "Russian" Invaders

Your lame attempts to be funny reflect a low IQ imbecile.
i make it short, take your thugs Back home , or you´ll end up as Milosevic did
I will end up like who? :badgrin:
dont you know about fate of dr Gobbles and other war criminal propagandists ? do you think your friend Kislev will get away with all what he has done?

2:02

How person changes under Putin regime. Dmitry Kiselyov (1999 - 2012)

Don't forget to turn on subtitles. Dmitry Kiselyov - head of Russia Today and face of Russian propaganda before and under Putin ... CC

__

0:42

Hate speech from Russian journalist Dmitry Kiselev, All-Russian State Television channel. Live.
Dude, you are bringing up names and persons I have no clue about..

really?

Dmitry Kiselev Is Redefining the Art of Russian Propaganda
https://newrepublic.com/.../dmitry-kiselev-putins-favorite...

1.07.2014 - Nobody exploits basic human insecurity and fear quite like Putin's favorite TV host.
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 28.3.17

Russia's chief propagandist - The Economist
https://www.economist.com/blogs/.../2013/12/ukraine

- The choice of Mr Kiselev as the face of Russian propaganda abroad is a sign that Mr Putin no longer sees any need to preserve even a veneer ...

How Russia Used Trolls, Cyberattacks and Propaganda to Try to ...
abcnews.go.com/Politics/russia...propaganda.../story?id... -
6.01.2017 - The report specifically names Dmitriy Kiselev -- who it calls "Putin's chief propagandist" -- saying that he used his weekly newsmagazine ...

etc.
For fuck's sake you idiot, do you think Americans know who those people are? Do you think they care?

TROLLS , bring up more fakes in this style . have kind of tuff day , need some good "ha-ha-ha" today

Ridiculous lie on Russian TV: a child was crucified in ... - YouTube
View attachment 147977▶ 2:09

Russia keeps exciting hatred to Ukrainians by staging fake news. This time Russia decided to humiliate ...

You are trying to do the Alinsky thing here, accusing other what you are doing. Your Globalist masters are the originators of fake news and they are spinmeisters also. We over here know all about it.

I have more thing to say. Since you are unable to have an intelligent conversation GFY.
The OP is presenting an intellectual explanation and perspective of how many view the situation in Ukraine. He is backing his presentation up with valid links, including one to Vices "Selfie Soldiers". The links the OP has provided offer perhaps the best compilation of data related to the war in Ukraine that has ever been posted at USMB.

It is unfortunate that the OP and this thread has been bombarded by some of USMB's crudest insult posters whose knowledge of the topic is based on fake Russian news and opinions based on conspiratorial theory nonsense. The garbage they have posted was long ago debunked. Lacking any real knowledge of the topic, they use insults and the propaganda that fits into their world view, no matter how distorted and warped it is.

I have more thing to say. Since you are unable to have an intelligent conversation GFY.
The OP is presenting an intellectual explanation and perspective of how many view the situation in Ukraine. He is backing his presentation up with valid links, including one to Vices "Selfie Soldiers". The links the OP has provided offer perhaps the best compilation of data related to the war in Ukraine that has ever been posted at USMB.

It is unfortunate that the OP and this thread has been bombarded by some of USMB's crudest insult posters whose knowledge of the topic is based on fake Russian news and opinions based on conspiratorial theory nonsense. The garbage they have posted was long ago debunked. Lacking any real knowledge of the topic, they use insults and the propaganda that fits into their world view, no matter how distorted and warped it is.
OP is not intellectual and he has already spread 101 propaganda in each corner of USMB (he just joined USMB a few days ago and already has littered it everywhere): 183 posts during 5 days about same sh*t. His links look good only to those who are completely ignorant and deeply brainwashed. Just like mainly all of you, libs are.

OP makes such a porridge of his own threads: he mixes up Putin, Kadyrov, Lenin, Stalin, Chechnya, Ukraine, etc. in every thread of his and then somehow blames all that on Putin. All his threads are basically about same sh*t and it would be honest from him just to title them all same way: "I'm a Ukrainian zombie, I hate Russia and Putin and badly want to stir this sh*t up ".

Last edited:
Putin actually admitted to the Russian invasion of Ukraine a long time ago. One would think that if Putin admitted sending troops into Ukraine that would be the end of the debate in regards to that fact.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-31796226

VICE

The Kremlin's Secret War: Russia's Ghost Army in Ukraine (Full Length)

OP is not intellectual and he has already spread 101 propaganda in each corner of USMB (he just joined USMB a few days ago and already has littered it everywhere): 183 posts during 5 days about same sh*t. His links look good only to those who are completely ignorant and deeply brainwashed. Just like mainly all of you, libs are.

OP makes such a porridge of his own threads: he mixes up Putin, Kadyrov, Lenin, Stalin, Chechnya, Ukraine, etc. in every thread of his and then somehow blames all that on Putin. All his threads are basically about same sh*t and it would be honest from him just to title them all same way: "I'm a Ukrainian zombie, I hate Russia and Putin and badly want to stir this sh*t up ".
Why Doesn't Russia Have a Right to Its Own Monroe Doctrine?

Here is why every American should be concerned about Ukraine's whining, mooching, selfish dependency suckering our aggressive transnationalists into imposing their busybody sanctions on Russia. Russia has remote oil deposits worth EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS. They can only be developed with the highly paid help of American technology, American companies, and American workers.

Ukraine never fought for its independence, so it has no right to exist. But it's more than pacifist victimology that gets our obsolete media to publish its propaganda. Its puppet government is a key claw in NTETO's strategy of strangling Russia.

Here is why every American should be concerned about Ukraine's whining, mooching, selfish dependency suckering our aggressive transnationalists into imposing their busybody sanctions on Russia. Russia has remote oil deposits worth EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS. They can only be developed with the highly paid help of American technology, American companies, and American workers.

Ukraine never fought for its independence, so it has no right to exist. But it's more than pacifist victimology that gets our obsolete media to publish its propaganda. Its puppet government is a key claw in NTETO's strategy of strangling Russia.
Exactly. Globalists need to bring Russia to its knees to lay hands on the vast quantity of untapped natural resources. That's why they want the U.S. to go to war with Russia but they forget one thing, Russian patriotism. That's why they are fueling the Ukraine controversy since they toppled the lawfully elected government and replaced it with their stooges. If Globalist get their so desired war, I hope Putin nukes the fuck out of the whole world that it wouldn't matter where these scumbags squat.

Exactly. Globalists need to bring Russia to its knees to lay hands on the vast quantity of untapped natural resources. That's why they want the U.S. to go to war with Russia but they forget one thing, Russian patriotism. That's why they are fueling the Ukraine controversy since they toppled the lawfully elected government and replaced it with their stooges. If Globalist get their so desired war, I hope Putin nukes the fuck out of the whole world that it wouldn't matter where these scumbags squat.

"Russia " sells all what it has around the globe , prostitutes, oil, a gas. without Globalism , its Somali in snow

%D0%92%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA_-_%D0%A0%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%8E%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B0.jpg

really, why Muscovy can occupy only 5% of Ukrainian lands? a loosing them more and more everyday , need the maps? if Google has banned you

You sound like a Russian troll from St. Petersburg, but maybe you are one of those dunces that dream of romance with Putin.

You are a nut job. Plain and simple, a dopey nut job.

Back on topic, Russia invaded Ukraine. The Ukrainian people wanted to align economically with the EU and west. The elected President agreed until the last moment and changed his mind, independently of the people. He instead, chose to align with Russia. The people flooded into the streets of the capital to peacefully protest. Hundreds of thousands of them and they stayed for day after day, week after week until weeks turned into months. Finally, the President began shooting the peaceful protesters with sniper fire. The population reacted and it became obvious the President would fall one way or another. He didn't wait for a so called coup. He fled the country and ran away to Russia.

Since the President fled there have been no less than five internationally monitored elections. The government in Kiev is the legally elected government that was elected by the people. They never wanted to be a Russian client state like their neighbors in Belarus and they still do not want to be a Russian client state.

Putin's Ukraine experiment was an effort to flex his muscles and exert power. In so doing he posed a threat to US NATO troops and NATO treaty allies. His effort failed and that is thanks to Ukraine standing up to Putin and the impact of sanctions imposed by President Obama, NATO, and the EU.

Sad that while American troops are in harm's way lined up all along the borders of our allies and Russia there are Americans who cheer for the Russians. Suckers to Russian misinformation campaigns and propaganda.

You sound like a Russian troll from St. Petersburg, but maybe you are one of those dunces that dream of romance with Putin.

he is not sound , he is one of olgino bums, do you know those poor souls salaries ? its a putler joke . he avoids me already here ;)

Soon after Russia’s annexation of Crimea in 2014, experts began using the term “hybrid warfare” to describe the threat posed by the Kremlin to neighboring countries. But there is now widespread recognition that Vladimir Putin is pursuing broader ambitions to build a network of anti-Western states, destroy NATO, and ultimately marginalize the United States and the West in order to achieve regional hegemony and global power. In Weaponizing Kleptocracy: Putin’s Hybrid Warfare, Marius Laurinavicius explores the roots of the kleptocratic dimension of Russia’s hybrid warfare, how kleptocracy fits into Putin’s global strategy, and the ways in which it increases the risk of a conventional war between Russia and the West.

Forum List

Back