Russia-Ukraine war live: deadly shootout between Russian troops followed ‘argument over religion’, says Zelenskiy adviser

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
You've probably read non-stop lies about Russians who murdered another Russians in Belgorod on this forum ( see below )
In reality it were two Muslim Tajiks who crying Allah Akbar begun to murder infidels.
I don't think some members of USMB can blame Arestovic and teh Guardian as Putin Trolls

Any Army in the West Europe has not less as 30% Muslims, but Russia only 2%
Just think about what would happen and who will gonna be killed at first if for example NATO sends its regular troops to Ukraine

Reuters reported that Oleksiy Arestovych, an adviser to Zelenskiy, said in a YouTube interview that the attackers were from the Central Asian nation of Tajikistan and had opened fire on the others after an argument over religion.

Think about: Almost anything posted in this USMB Subforum AGAINST Russia is a blatant lie

Anyone still confused whether the Saudi Royal family is Jewish, well, Saudi just gave $$$$ to Ukraine.....

Amazing how Zelenskky knows what was said at a Russian base....

You've probably read non-stop lies about Russians who murdered another Russians in Belgorod on this forum ( see below )
In reality it were two Muslim Tajiks who crying Allah Akbar begun to murder infidels.
I don't think some members of USMB can blame Arestovic and teh Guardian as Putin Trolls

Any Army in the West Europe has not less as 30% Muslims, but Russia only 2%
Just think about what would happen and who will gonna be killed at first if for example NATO sends its regular troops to Ukraine

Reuters reported that Oleksiy Arestovych, an adviser to Zelenskiy, said in a YouTube interview that the attackers were from the Central Asian nation of Tajikistan and had opened fire on the others after an argument over religion.

Think about: Almost anything posted in this USMB Subforum AGAINST Russia is a blatant lie
Russians killing each other warms my heart, thanks. Great news.

Anyone still confused whether the Saudi Royal family is Jewish, well, Saudi just gave $$$$ to Ukraine.....

Amazing how Zelenskky knows what was said at a Russian base....

Because Zelensky, Biden and Putin are from the same team and together slaughter Russian ( Russians, Ukrainians ) people

A true Great News you will receive in afterlife when you must go to Hell charged for approval of the mass murder
So now you believe in an invisible super being who gives a fuck what I do. lol. You're officially delusional. Good to know, lol.

You're from the Devil, I don't talk with demon possessed
Demon possessed? You mean this guy?

putin-is-the-devil1-3020692811.png

Forum List

Back