Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies ___ AGAIN!

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama Administration Announces Single Largest Transfer of Guantanamo Inmates

President Obama is good at a lot of things.

Destroying race relations. Annihilating the healthcare system. Blowing up the national debt.

And so on.

But one of his most noticeable talents is releasing dangerous terrorists back into the world.

He does it a lot.

After his presidency, it would appear there is plenty of room for him... He is the biggest terrorist of all time!

He IS the worst President in the history of our nation. Why? Because he is not a true American. His heart is not with the American people. Rather he continually supports Muslims because he is one himself. Although not everyone believes in Jesus, their right in belief, he has blasphemously mocked him in his speeches. He basks when people call him the Messiah. He has placed himself above the constitution and taken liberty in making decisions without the approval of congress. Division in our country is at an all time high because he has not stepped up for justice. Rather for the destruction of our way of life. 20 trillion $$ deficit! Lost jobs in America. Had a big hand in the destabilization of the Middle East, Billions of dollars to Iran we cannot afford to give, and more $$ for hostages Iran was holding. How can ANYONE say he has done a great job? How can anyone justify this man's actions for what we have today. And at biblical proportions might I add. Please open your eyes people!

I have a friend whose son who died in Iraq. He was the light of her life. I can't help but think of the parents of the soldiers that died to capture the enemy, only to have Obama fly his Muslim brothers all back to the home front, after he spent our money to turn Gitmo into Club Med. He is a treasonous POS. And we are at fault for electing him.

Hillary is as enamored by Muslims as Obama is. They pay her very well to play. She will be worse than Obama in protecting the enemy and bringing them here to kill us on our own soil. If we let her.

Oh pfft ... I thought this thread was about him giving billions to the world's leading sponsor of international terrorism, but it's just about who gets to spend it.

Forum List

Back