WATCH: This Fox News Psychiatrist Just Laid Blame For Milwaukee Race Riots Right At Obama’s Feet

What This Psychiatrist Said On Live TV About The Milwaukee Protests Is Sure To Have Obama Seething

Whoa, out of nowhere, Dr. Keith Ablow went for Obama's jugular with one of the most brutal takedowns of this president I've seen so far -- and the saddest thing is, the Fox News psychiatrist is absolutely right.
You expected anything different from Fox? Every problem in the entire country--nay, in the entire world, is Obama's fault. Why should Milwaukee be any different?
By not ignoring the racial tensions in this country, he has been blamed for 8 years for creating them. Figure it out; I can't.

The Liberal pukes will counter. with, "But Ablow isn't a real doctor.'' Just because he's a guest on Fox
libtards are libtards, no argument about that, but fox news is hardly impeccable, and it shouldn't take some appeal to the authority of a quack in order to state the obvious during a chimp-out.

14055092_1830640007164081_4502428753001824713_n.jpg

What This Psychiatrist Said On Live TV About The Milwaukee Protests Is Sure To Have Obama Seething

Whoa, out of nowhere, Dr. Keith Ablow went for Obama's jugular with one of the most brutal takedowns of this president I've seen so far -- and the saddest thing is, the Fox News psychiatrist is absolutely right.
You expected anything different from Fox? Every problem in the entire country--nay, in the entire world, is Obama's fault. Why should Milwaukee be any different?
By not ignoring the racial tensions in this country, he has been blamed for 8 years for creating them. Figure it out; I can't.

I can.
There was no racial tension until Obama's boss, Soros, came up with Black Lives Matter. This is organized terror, and Obama backs it 100% How many businesses were being burned down before Soros gave Acorn millions to incite riots? None. Stop the BLM paychecks and there is no BLM, no racial tension.
Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a #CutTheCheck hashtag and held a sit-in at the offices for the successor group to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) in Missouri after the group allegedly stopped paying them.

FrontPage Magazine reports that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. Last week, hired protesters who haven’t been paid held a sit-in at MORE’s offices and posted a demand letter online.

MORE is the re-branded Missouri branch of ACORN, which filed for bankruptcy in late 2010, FrontPage reported. MORE and other groups supporting the Black Lives Matter movement have received millions of dollars from billionaire financier George Soros.
Hired Black Lives Matter protesters start #CutTheCheck after being stiffed by ACORN successor group

Want it to stop? Don't elect Clinton. She is also a Soros employee.

Gee, I wonder why people would blame Obama

could "well I don't have all the facts, but the police acted stupidly" have anything to do with it?
could inviting BLM to the fucking white house have anything to do with it?
could comparing these rioting assholes to MLK from the white house press room have anything to do with it?
Could sending 3 high ranking government officials to the funeral of a punk who tried to kill a cop have anything to do with it?

Obama has absolutely fostered an environment which emboldens the type of behavior we see happening in this country.

Only a partisan dickhead would deny that.

According to Fox News, every ill in the world is Obama's fault. I wouldn't be surprised if Fox News had a doctor on their show that linked the origin of cancer back to Obama. Maybe they'll even claim the devil that convinced Eve to eat the apple was Obama.

Forum List

Back