What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bannon in Contempt

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
He will do exactly that, if he ever goes under oath. Of course. But there are ways around that. Such as, granting him immunity.
This is a race against the clock now. Trump & Bannon will do everything they can to stall until Nov 2022. It could work.

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
These guys couldn't be acting much more guilty, and the rubes couldn't care less.

Again, when you've been convinced you're "at war" with somebody, rules don't apply.

The people leading these poor souls around by the nose have really done their job.
Was Lois Lerner guilty when she showed her ass before Congress? I bet you defended the hell out of her

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is a race against the clock now. Trump & Bannon will do everything they can to stall until Nov 2022. It could work.
Absolutely it could, and it probably will. What needs to happen now is to troll Trump endlessly and try to get him to announce his 2024 candidacy in 2022.

meaner gene

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only TOTALLY partisan Congressional ones, like the one at hand.
It's a flaw, but one that will get settled.
Both democrats and republicans voted to charge Bannnon with cmptempt of congress.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Afraid to answer the question, bud?
No, I just enjoy pointing out cowardice.

Let me make this as simple as I can for you: If a person breaks the law, they have to pay the price. I don't care if they have an (R) or a (D) or anything else after their name. I'm not party over country.

I'm not like you. Thankfully.

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, I just enjoy pointing out cowardice.

Let me make this as simple as I can for you: If a person breaks the law, they have to pay the price. I don't care if they have an (R) or a (D) or anything else after their name. I'm not party over country.

I'm not like you. Thankfully.
We have a double standard justice system. Obviously, not everyone has to pay the price. Fauci lied to Congress. That motherfucker won't be charged. Clinton destroyed evidence. She won't be charged.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List