When quizzed by Congressman, Merrick Garland says he missed Oct 14th insurrection at Interior Dept building

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Anyone surprised?
Let me tell you, had this been Trump supporters getting violent inside a federal building, not only would the MSM be running stories about it daily, but this piece of shit Attorney General would be in the process right this minute of prosecuting those involved!!!

Garland Tells Lawmakers He Missed Leftist Demonstrators Attack on Interior Department​

Attorney General Merrick Garland was caught flat-footed when Rep. Greg Steube (R-Fla.) held up two large photographs, one showing Jan. 6 demonstrators breaking into the Capitol and the other demonstrators assaulting the Department of Interior on Oct. 14. When the Florida congressman asked Garland during a House Judiciary Committee hearing if the October event was an example of "domestic terrorism," the attorney general demurred, saying "I'm not going to be able to reference that specific incident since this is the first I know of it."

Anyone surprised?
Let me tell you, had this been Trump supporters getting violent inside a federal building, not only would the MSM be running stories about it daily, but this piece of shit Attorney General would be in the process right this minute of prosecuting those involved!!!

Garland Tells Lawmakers He Missed Leftist Demonstrators Attack on Interior Department​

And they were all arrested. Do you support arresting all of the lobotomized hillbillies from Jan 6?

Anyone surprised?

It was barely touched by the media.

We dodged a real shit missile with garland.... maybe the only thing the war turtle has done right in the last 20 years....

Imagine that marxist cock holster running rough shod over our Constitution from the scotus bench and giggling about it.... hopefully it's vaxxed, tripling its chances of drowning in its own lung fluids..... while we giggle....

Garland is every bit as bad as Sotomayor and Kagan. The fact that Obama nominated him for the SC makes Obama look even worse than the dogshit President he was. Not bringing this asshole up for a vote was the greatest thing the turtle did in his career.

Anyone surprised?

WHat?

Forum List

Back