Bannon in Contempt

These guys couldn't be acting much more guilty, and the rubes couldn't care less.

Again, when you've been convinced you're "at war" with somebody, rules don't apply.

The people leading these poor souls around by the nose have really done their job.
Was Lois Lerner guilty when she showed her ass before Congress? I bet you defended the hell out of her

This is a race against the clock now. Trump & Bannon will do everything they can to stall until Nov 2022. It could work.
Absolutely it could, and it probably will. What needs to happen now is to troll Trump endlessly and try to get him to announce his 2024 candidacy in 2022.

Afraid to answer the question, bud?
No, I just enjoy pointing out cowardice.

Let me make this as simple as I can for you: If a person breaks the law, they have to pay the price. I don't care if they have an (R) or a (D) or anything else after their name. I'm not party over country.

I'm not like you. Thankfully.

No, I just enjoy pointing out cowardice.

Let me make this as simple as I can for you: If a person breaks the law, they have to pay the price. I don't care if they have an (R) or a (D) or anything else after their name. I'm not party over country.

I'm not like you. Thankfully.
We have a double standard justice system. Obviously, not everyone has to pay the price. Fauci lied to Congress. That motherfucker won't be charged. Clinton destroyed evidence. She won't be charged.

Forum List

Back