What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bannon in Contempt

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
At war with the Dimm's Stalinist 'star chamber' headed by Pelosi.
I need to check my popcorn supply...:popcorn:.

It's still good!!
Okay!

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Correct. It's not about him. It's about people like you.

I knew that would be too complicated for you.
What do you mean "people like you"?

People who hate double standards?

Banana

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score

229-202, representing another bigly loss for Trump as 9 Repubs joined Democrats. I guess Trump will go after them with a passion.

Hopefully the Justice Department will do the right thing and prosecute Bannon's sorry ass. Bigly!!!
The international podcast host who would be in prison without a pardon from the ex-Slob should be considered a flight risk. Throw him in jail and let him sit there while the orange lard and master delays the proceedings for a couple years.

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course in this nation today Hillary gets to waltz away scot-free and Brannon will end up in solitary confinement until he goes stark raving mad or turns on Trump.

You many seriously believe you live in a well functioning representative democracy or a constitutional republic but the reality is you live in a banana republic that is so damn corrupt our nation’s Capitol smells like a cesspool and is called a Swamp.

Very well beyond repair!

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Reaction score
From what I'm seeing here, the Trumpsters appear to believe that showing for subpoenas should be optional going forward.

Only TOTALLY partisan Congressional ones, like the one at hand.
It's a flaw, but one that will get settled.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
From what I'm seeing here, the Trumpsters appear to believe that showing for subpoenas should be optional going forward.
Which is exactly why Garland has set an example here and now and proceed with charges.

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score

229-202, representing another bigly loss for Trump as 9 Repubs joined Democrats. I guess Trump will go after them with a passion.

Hopefully the Justice Department will do the right thing and prosecute Bannon's sorry ass. Bigly!!!
Bannon should plead the 5th

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now let's see what "moderate" AG Garland decides. My money is on Bannon getting thrown in jail. And don't give me that "he refused to comply with a subpoena" crap. Hillary Clinton routinely used subpoenas for butt wipes and not a thing happened to her.

Hillary never plotted to overthrow the government.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List