Bannon in Contempt

229-202, representing another bigly loss for Trump as 9 Repubs joined Democrats. I guess Trump will go after them with a passion.

Hopefully the Justice Department will do the right thing and prosecute Bannon's sorry ass. Bigly!!!
The FBI investigated the Jan 6 event for 8 months, arrested hundreds of rioters and found nothing on Donald Trump. They concluded that nobody planned the Jan 6 event. The Dumbocrats are wasting millions for a political show and will get nothing

229-202, representing another bigly loss for Trump as 9 Repubs joined Democrats. I guess Trump will go after them with a passion.

Hopefully the Justice Department will do the right thing and prosecute Bannon's sorry ass. Bigly!!!
This must not be a border thread if right-wingers are not upset about illegalities and illegals.

maxresdefault.jpg

What does he need immunity from?
I do not know. Maybe nothing. As it turns out, there is a good chance we don't have all of the information that Congress does. I gotta tell ya, that didn't take a lot of brain power to puzzle out. Maybe if you gave a little effort once in a while...

Democrats always enforce laws on republicans and deny republicans protection under the law.

Trump has more class and intelligence than to associate with the ilks like Bannon.
since Trump pardoned Bannon as one of the last things he did as president, i would say they are pretty close. Bannon had taken money that fans gave for border wall, and used it on himself.

Forum List

Back