Ban affirmative action. Support equality based on merit.

Uff…:eusa_doh:
No one is forced to hire unqualified candidates, dope.

Curious that you imagined minority candidates as wholly unqualified.
What if two people, a 'white' and a 'black' were equally qualified for a job? AA would require you to hire the minority black. That is racist because it prefers one race over another and, it is insulting as it paints all Americans as racist.

Uff…:eusa_doh:
No one is forced to hire unqualified candidates, dope.

Curious that you imagined minority candidates as wholly unqualified.
What if two people, a 'white' and a 'black' were equally qualified for a job? AA would require you to hire the minority black. That is racist because it prefers one race over another and, it is insulting as it paints all Americans as racist.
There is no such requirement, dope.

There is no such requirement, dope.
Then why have AA in the first place....? 'dope.' You also evaded the question, which one would you hire considering you had to adhere to AA? Stop running away and answer.
You obviously don’t and have never understood what AA was.

Your question is dumbfuck as there is no such requirement. Why did you not get that the first time?

Sure, dope.
How else does one diversify their workforce without specifically recruiting diverse candidates?
Employers want employees that produce no matter what skin color. I am beginning to believe you are either a kid or someone who really hasn't ever held a real job or had to hire anyone. Do you get paid for spouting Anti-American crap?

Your question is dumbfuck as there is no such requirement. Why did you not get that the first time?
Well then tell US all what YOU think it is. Maybe if you would at least TRY to answer some of the questions posed to you you could enlighten US a to why you think AA is such a great program. For instance, if you had a black and white applicant with EQUAL qualifications and your company had AA in place, which one would you hire? You haven't answered that yet. All you do is call me a 'dope' and claim I don't understand AA yet you offer no reasoning. Are you just a dumbfuck? Hint: Funnyfaces don't count.

Sure, dope.
How else does one diversify their workforce without specifically recruiting diverse candidates?
Employers want employees that produce no matter what skin color. I am beginning to believe you are either a kid or someone who really hasn't ever held a real job or had to hire anyone. Do you get paid for spouting Anti-American crap?
Sure. Sometimes they just want more color too. Why does that twist your panties!

Well then tell US all what YOU think it is. Maybe if you would at least TRY to answer some of the questions posed to you you could enlighten US a to why you think AA is such a great program. For instance, if you had a black and white applicant with EQUAL qualifications and your company had AA in place, which one would you hire? You haven't answered that yet.
Just stop. Read up on what AA is/ was and come at me in the morn.

IKR?
A concept completely anathema to you.
Answer the question. Which would you hire given you are under an AA policy? And why? Would you want 'more color' and if so, why? Why would you be so concerned with the color of an employee's skin? That seems racist to me.

Well, my work here is done. LOL
I love watching y'all hiss and spit over not being first in line anymore. Poor babies!

I never heard spouting racism and then congratulating yourself on how non-racist your racism is described as "work" before, but please don't let us detain you. I usually ignore all drooling bigots, anyway, as being unworthy of notice.

I never heard spouting racism and then congratulating yourself on how non-racist your racism is described as "work" before, but please don't let us detain you. I usually ignore all drooling bigots, anyway, as being unworthy of notice.
OL was done in post 344 where I nailed her for her derogatory 'shortbus' comment revealing she is prejudiced against the mentally handicapped. She actually thought referring to someone riding a 'shortbus' was funny and cute. I can tell you, as the parent of a mentally handicapped son, who DID ride the 'shortbus'....that comment is quite hurtful and disgusting. I called her on it and she just ignored it. Human beings like her are disgusting to me.

We should do away with preferences for skin color, gender, sexuality. That is discrimination. Those who support affirmative action support discrimination. Those who support discrimination are bigots and supremacists.

Hence, the supporters of affirmative action are bigots and supremacists, as if that isn't the most obvious insight since someone said the sun is hot..

Why are the Democrats so afraid of equality? The democrat party has never supported equality. It has supported

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

What is wrong with a merit standard?

If you believe your own demographic is too inferior to stand up in an equal merit based society, does that not make you a bigot and supremacist?

The left cannot debate this issue.

They rather will respond with hate and card tosses...
No, the right can't debate this because it's an argument bereft of reality. Whites have very little based on a merit standard.
What do you do for a living?

When my law firm downsized after the crash of 2009, a I had lunch with American friend who was in Toronto visiting her college roommate from Sarah Lawrence who was married to the #3 guy Rogers Communications.

My friend told her friend, who asked her husband if he could help a friend out. The next thing I knew, I was being offered a 6 month consulting contract with a large multi-national corporation at 3 times my law firm salary! I was the ONLY candidate interviewed for the job.

This is the very essence of white privilege and the old girls network.

The job was boring and there was little to do. I did manage to earn my keep by auditing invoices, payments and holdbacks on a $25 million dollar 2 year construction contract which indicated that the GC was overcharging the client by nearly 10% on the final invoice. I saved the client $350,000. Any good consultant pays their own salary. The client got a 500% ROI.

In my heart I’m just a kid from small town Ontario and that’s where I’ve retired. But I have worked for and among the Masters of the Universe and I know how power and money work in the real world.

To say that we don’t all benefit from our white privilege, or that there is no such thing, is to deny reality.
In my entire life I never viewed benefits of civilization and progress as "white privilege". I doubt you did either until you were indoctrinated. Not buying.

Civilization does not include preferences for whites. Dragonlady is not indoctrinated. You are.
What in the hell does "preferences for whites" mean?

Seems as though your goal in life is to attempt to change human nature. What about ugly people? Do you think they are discriminated against? Of course they are. Should we add them to the pool to benefit from AA? How about obese folks? Let’s add them too. What if your boss happens to like fat people, should he/she be forced to hire some skinny ones to enforce the idea of diversity in the work place? Wow, quite a confusing mess of rules we would have to follow to be truly consistent with our anti-discrimination quest. The entire premise is elementary, illogical, unsustainable and not surprisingly supported by childish, illogical, non-pragmatic folks who vote for Democrats.

Your sputtering, buddy. Fact is there are probably good reasons to not want to hire the obese. They aren't terribly healthy. (And I say that as someone who has struggled with his weight most of my adult life.) There are good reasons why you don't want to hire the ugly if you have customer service roles.

It's very pragmatic to enforce racial diversity. If there are no black people in your office, you have to tell us why. If we don't like your answer, you pay a fine. Easy-peasy.

Bro you get a 1600 on your SAT you have an extremely high IQ

Nope, it just means you are good at taking standardized tests.

The reason why you want "tests" is to protect white privilege.

Again literally every other society uses these tests

And math is universal....

Why would you think math is white?

Forum List

Back