Baltimore Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City By USA Today

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Baltimore Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City By USA Today – CBS Baltimore
Feb 19, 2018
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — USA Today has named Baltimore the most dangerous city in the country. The paper analyzed police crime data in the nation’s 50 biggest cities, which revealed Baltimore had the highest per capita murder rate in the nation with nearly 56 murders per 100,000 people — a record for the city. The rate outpaced New Orleans and Detroit, with a rate of 40 and 39 killings per 100,000 people, respectively. Baltimore’s 342 murders in 2017 was an increase from 318 in 2016. Baltimore — the most populated city in Maryland with more than 615,000 residents — had more homicides last year than Philadelphia, Los Angeles and New York City...

Comment:
I went there for a conference a several years ago. Outside the inner harbor area, the place is a cesspool. I will never go back for any reason. Side note: One of the things I noticed was that there was not a regular grocery store anywhere to be found in area immediately surrounding that inner harbor area. None. Just quickie shops where you can get the standard 7-11 kind of fare.
Baltimore has more murders than NYC. NYC has a population of about 8 million and has fewer murders than Baltimore, population 600,000 per capita.
Further, I didn't see any business that looked like it might provide a viable income. Baltimore is a disaster.
Baltimore is also within the top ten cities of highest per capita of rats (rodents)

Baltimore’s Homeless Population Continues to Grow
Baltimore’s Homeless Population Continues to Grow | Afro
The most recent report from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) reveals that Baltimore’s homelessness population this year is 2725, up 6% from 2014, the last year

Feb 19, 2018
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — USA Today has named Baltimore the most dangerous city in the country. The paper analyzed police crime data in the nation’s 50 biggest cities, which revealed Baltimore had the highest per capita murder rate in the nation with nearly 56 murders per 100,000 people — a record for the city. The rate outpaced New Orleans and Detroit, with a rate of 40 and 39 killings per 100,000 people, respectively. Baltimore’s 342 murders in 2017 was an increase from 318 in 2016. Baltimore — the most populated city in Maryland with more than 615,000 residents — had more homicides last year than Philadelphia, Los Angeles and New York City...

Comment:
I went there for a conference a several years ago. Outside the inner harbor area, the place is a cesspool. I will never go back for any reason. Side note: One of the things I noticed was that there was not a regular grocery store anywhere to be found in area immediately surrounding that inner harbor area. None. Just quickie shops where you can get the standard 7-11 kind of fare.
Baltimore has more murders than NYC. NYC has a population of about 8 million and has fewer murders than Baltimore, population 600,000 per capita.
Further, I didn't see any business that looked like it might provide a viable income. Baltimore is a disaster.
Baltimore is also within the top ten cities of highest per capita of rats (rodents)

The most recent report from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) reveals that Baltimore’s homelessness population this year is 2725, up 6% from 2014, the last year
OMG even USA Today is racist

Feb 19, 2018

Comment:

I wonder what Elijah Cummings thinks about the USA today(liberal newspaper)? Seems that those liberals there must be fucking racists to point out how bad that city is having Representative Cummings coming from that district.

So many once beautiful cities have turned to shit ..i wonder what could be the common theme

old timers had a saying its ok to be poor its not ok to be a dirty slob ..or let your neighborhood go to complete shit

so being poor is a lame ass excuse
humm i wonder :20:

I never would have thought it or known it. I know the city from Ravens and the Orioles, that's it. Appears it's not a place I need to know beyond that.

So many once beautiful cities have turned to shit ..i wonder what could be the common theme

old timers had a saying its ok to be poor its not ok to be a dirty slob ..or let your neighborhood go to complete shit

Hmm.... could it be that they're Blue Democrat?

Maybe the best thing is for the president to insult, disrespect, and marginalize all of the American citizens who live there, including the law abiding constituents of his own office.. That should help matters immensely!

Hmm.... could it be that they're Blue Democrat?

hummm could be part of it :10::04:
im sure their also other factors

I also wonder what they could be
white-polar-bears-family-dad-mom-baby-vs-black-bear-family-single-mother-dad-missing (1).jpg

I never would have thought it or known it. I know the city from Ravens and the Orioles, that's it. Appears it's not a place I need to know beyond that.
Dont forget that the "Balitmore" Ravens gave us Ray Rice, the guy who knocked his girlfriend out in the elevator. Tell me that was civilized and I will show you a typical liberal who has a War on Women.

Maybe the best thing is for the president to insult, disrespect, and marginalize all of the American citizens who live there, including the law abiding constituents of his own office.. That should help matters immensely!

The idea isn't to insult the Law Abiders of Baltimore, but to shame the leaders of Baltimore, including Mr. Cummings, into "Takin' Care of Business" instead of just engaging in hatred of their President. The Charm City's problems started long before The Trumpster took office. Freddie Gray died in 2015, during the reign of B. Hussein O.

Fox aired a great video this morning of Crazy Bernie not too long ago trashing the hell out of what’s left of Baltimore, forgetting of course to mention it’s the decades-long dimocrat stranglehold on the city that’s turned it into today’s shithole.

Quite sure it won’t be shown on Created News Network, MSDNC, or any other lamestreamers. Gosh, I wonder why?

The idea isn't to insult the Law Abiders of Baltimore, but to shame the leaders of Baltimore, including Mr. Cummings, into "Takin' Care of Business" instead of just engaging in hatred of their President. The Charm City's problems started long before The Trumpster took office. Freddie Gray died in 2015, during the reign of B. Hussein O.

Well, Trump has certainly "charmed" the residents of Baltimore into loving him almost as much as he has charmed the Latinos, blacks, Muslims, women, and military hero's.

Forum List

Back