Baltimore Man Punches Woman, Gets Shot

Then again, we've seen this kind of incident play out multiple times. Person with a gun acts like an asshole, provokes someone to hit him (or in this case his girlfriend), then shoots the person.

If you are in a line, do you remain quiet if someone barges in ahead of you?

No, I say, "excuse me sir, but the line begins back there!" Then, if he persists, I shoot him!
Nah, that last part is a joke!

Couldn't agree more.
Trying to remain polite is the best strategy.
Man it would suk to die over a few places in line.

Imagine some drugged up idiot with a knife or a screwdriver who's already been in and out of jail more times than we've seen TDS threads here.

Ponytail? You are an ignorant fuck, aren't you?
We can expect more of this as the police presence becomes less.

Now stick your head up your ass and roll down the sidewalk, buttercup.

REPORTED. Say that to me in person sometime, faggot.

oooooh, internet tough guy!:popcorn:

Then again, we've seen this kind of incident play out multiple times. Person with a gun acts like an asshole, provokes someone to hit him (or in this case his girlfriend), then shoots the person.

No, I say, "excuse me sir, but the line begins back there!" Then, if he persists, I shoot him!

When he punched my wife/girlfriend in the side of the head he gave up his right to free speech. Ain't a prosecuting attorney I ever met who'd charge him.

Nah, the last part is a joke. :lol:

With the Left going after the police and content to let mob rule the street, their dreams of fewer lawful guns is going to backfire. Law abiding inner city residents are going to buy and use guns for defense.
Just saw on the news this morning that gun sales for the month of July were up 152%. I hope the democrats are happy now, because they defund and disband the police, it's up to the every day citizen to protect and defend themselves, and this is exactly what's going to happen.

And who's going to care since there won't be any cops to come and arrest you? Oh, they'll send some hippie social worker in a tie dyed T-shirt and sandals with a clip board? Tell that fucker to go pound sand and get the hell off your property, or you'll shoot him too. That's the new world the democrats are creating.
Gun sales are up and so are shootings. This isn`t hard to figure out.

Yup. The police are no longer doing their job because the politicians have told them not to.

Thus, people are taking care of themselves. An armed society is a polite society.
People shooting each other over stupid shit is a sign of a polite society? :laughing0301:

Unlawful people illegally in possession of firearms shooting innocents is not polite. How is that going to stop or at least the frequency decline with a defunded, restricted law enforcement force?
With the Left going after the police and content to let mob rule the street, their dreams of fewer lawful guns is going to backfire. Law abiding inner city residents are going to buy and use guns for defense.
Just saw on the news this morning that gun sales for the month of July were up 152%. I hope the democrats are happy now, because they defund and disband the police, it's up to the every day citizen to protect and defend themselves, and this is exactly what's going to happen.

And who's going to care since there won't be any cops to come and arrest you? Oh, they'll send some hippie social worker in a tie dyed T-shirt and sandals with a clip board? Tell that fucker to go pound sand and get the hell off your property, or you'll shoot him too. That's the new world the democrats are creating.

Yup. The police are no longer doing their job because the politicians have told them not to.

Thus, people are taking care of themselves. An armed society is a polite society.
People shooting each other over stupid shit is a sign of a polite society? :laughing0301:

No, but if enough morons, like you, get shot, suddenly people get polite. See how that works? Nahh, you're too stupid.
Each post you make is more senseless than your prior post. You think people shooting each other is a sign of politeness and it`s me that`s stupid?

In the above incident....I wonder why the guy didn't go around to the Boyfriends door?
I think the story says the BF cut the line, not the girl?
Because the girl is the easier target, duh.

Maybe she did a lot of mouthing off? Who knows.
All things equal, I would have homed in on the BF....not the girl. HE cut the line.

But then, it's not worth it....is it?

On the other hand, if we have become a society that must look the other way for every criminal act or bad player,
what kind of society are we left with?

If someone cut in line in front of me, and I wouldn't give a DAMN who it was, I'm a pretty stout sons a bitch myself, I'd just move around them and stand in front of them. And if they said something, I'd explain that they had just cut in front of me and that ain't happenin'. And if they touched me, well, then the shit is going to hit the fan. I'd protect myself as needed.

But if that person followed me outside, came to my vehicle, opened my door, screamed at me and then punched me in the face, yes, I'd shoot the dumbass, only I'm a good shot. Been shooting guns since I was old enough to hold one. I don't miss, and I shoot to kill. They'd have picked up a dead man if I'd been shooting at him, and there wouldn't be bullet holes in the car next to me.

Pretty reasonable.
Maybe the only difference is I would do every damn thing I could possibly do before pulling the trigger.
Even if it means getting a new phone etc. I know. it sux we have to be professional victims.

My reasoning is that it'd be my luck to get into a Liberal judges courtroom with a liberal jury and they'd offer my some kind
of plea deal for 10 years instead of life for defending myself regardless.

I carry, but I'll have to see another gun or be outnumbered etc before I resort to pulling a trigger.
(Which is exactly the fear they want to instill in gun owners)

But I'd do anything to get out of killing someone if I could. Step on the gas, run, whatever.
not that I couldn't kill. But that whole prison thing just sux.
Well, two things I'm thinking about, one, if that was me and I've been physically assaulted, I'm a service connected disable veteran. Two, at 65, I'm considered a senior. So I think I'd be within my rights to use deadly force to protect myself after being violently assaulted.

Factor in the police being defunded/disbanded, and it's even more likely I'd shoot. I carry too, a S&W Airweight .38SPL +P loaded with jacketed hollow points. One powerful round. One round between the eyes and you're going to be taking the big dirt nap.

When he punched my wife/girlfriend in the side of the head he gave up his right to free speech. Ain't a prosecuting attorney I ever met who'd charge him.

If your stray bullet hit an innocent you would be charged with whatever crime they deemed appropriate.

In the above incident....I wonder why the guy didn't go around to the Boyfriends door?
I think the story says the BF cut the line, not the girl?
Because the girl is the easier target, duh.

Maybe she did a lot of mouthing off? Who knows.
All things equal, I would have homed in on the BF....not the girl. HE cut the line.

But then, it's not worth it....is it?

On the other hand, if we have become a society that must look the other way for every criminal act or bad player,
what kind of society are we left with?

Exactly correct. If the guy who had been cut in front of were a decent sort he would have addressed the BF. Because he went for the girl i am assuming he's a douche. And eventually, when enough assholes get aired out, the rest figure out being an asshole is a losing proposition, so they become polite.

Did you see the bullet exploding on the red car with kids in it next to them?
Yaa....I'm gonna have to shift that stupidity a bit further to the BF

I don't go beating up people because they cut in line, but I'm not the type to quietly let it happen either.
I don't usually have to do much more than give them a look.

Life is a risky enterprise....shooter had every right to engage the criminal....stray rounds are what we used to call "friendly fire"....God protected the kids.

Legally, you cannot use deadly force against physical force.
The Law is very specific.
A jury will be instructed to consider circumstances and size of attacker vs woman size.

I guess my point was that you can be minding your own business and take one for the team

Depends on where you live.

If your stray bullet hit an innocnt you would be charged with whatever crime they deemed appropriate.

Wrong....no wonder you're no longer a mod....basic IQ requirement 100.

As an Officer of the Court, and an Expert Witness who has actually TESTIFIED in Court, which you clearly have not, I can categorically tell you that you are full of shit, and if you ever find yourself in a situation like this, and you harm a innocent bystander, you will deserve the ass raping you get in prison by whoever does the deed.

As an Officer of the Court, and an Expert Witness who has actually TESTIFIED in Court, which you clearly have not, I can categorically tell you that you are full of shit, and if you ever find yourself in a situation like this, and you harm a innocent bystander, you will deserve the ass raping you get in prison by whoever does the deed.

Oh oh....internet lawyer AND witness to boot. :popcorn:

Oh oh....internet lawyer AND witness to boot. :popcorn:

Nope, not a lawyer, but I advise them with their cases. So far I have a perfect record. Every one of the cases I have been involved in has been victorious. But you, you are an internet tough guy. So carry on being a moron. You do it well.

E]
Exactly correct. If the guy who had been cut in front of were a decent sort he would have addressed the BF. Because he went for the girl i am assuming he's a douche. And eventually, when enough assholes get aired out, the rest figure out being an asshole is a losing proposition, so they become polite.

Ever been in a gunfight, Wyatt?

A long time ago I was involved in a fight with bandits in morocco.

How many people here would go up to some strangers car, open their door, scream at them and then punch some little girl in face, OVER SOMEONE CUTTING IN LINE IN FRONT OF YOU? I sure the hell wouldn't. It ain't worth it.

Anyone that would do something like that is an IDIOT, a VOILENT IDIOT, and I need not point out, it was a BLACK VOILENT IDIOT, and we see this ALL TOO OFTEN WITH BLACKS.

How many times has it been pointed out already that BLACKS ARE HIGHLY PRONE TO VOILENT OUTBREAKS. Well maybe if enough of them get SHOT for pulling asinine violent shit like this, they'll think twice before they simply lose their shit and go animalistic. Course then... maybe not... maybe they're just too stupid to get it. Look at Chicago.

A tip of the hat to her. Well done ma'am

The black boy started a chain of events and any injured bystanders are on his tab. If you let a load of buckshot go at an intruder and it also goes through the wall of your house and the house next to you and injures your neighbor, you won't be charged because you had no expectation that would happen. Will your insurance company take it in the shorts? oh yeah....

I promise you,if the dumbass ghey black dude knew the guy was armed he wouldnt have confronted them.
Carrying needs to become so prevalent that these dipshits know in all likely hood the person they plan on assaulting is armed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back