Baltimore Man Punches Woman, Gets Shot

Did you see the bullet exploding on the red car with kids in it next to them?
Yaa....I'm gonna have to shift that stupidity a bit further to the BF

I don't go beating up people because they cut in line, but I'm not the type to quietly let it happen either.
I don't usually have to do much more than give them a look.

Life is a risky enterprise....shooter had every right to engage the criminal....stray rounds are what we used to call "friendly fire"....God protected the kids.

Legally, you cannot use deadly force against physical force.
The Law is very specific.
A jury will be instructed to consider circumstances and size of attacker vs woman size.

I guess my point was that you can be minding your own business and take one for the team

Bullshit, you can use any force necessary to protect yourself from physical harm. Well, unless you live in a fucked up state where you have to retreat. Castle doctrine, learn about it.

NO.

Some of the kindest, most helpful strangers I have met were black guys that at first glance might look like thugs.
You cannot always judge a book by it's cover

Fuck you....you think you're the only one here with a history with blacks. I'm from Detroit....they burned my city down. A black corporal dragged my knocked out ass out of a trap outside Hue, S. Vietnam. Which incident should I judge by? Neither? Both? All blacks look like thugs these days...it's the style...you should read more and post less from the looks of it.

Fuck you back.
Just asked how you would deal with it. Your BS couldn't be further from the truth. I said Black BECAUSE THE PERP IN THIS INCIDENT WAS BLACK.

You're the prick that decided to read all kinds of shit into it. Your problem

Legally, you cannot use deadly force against physical force.
The Law is very specific.
A jury will be instructed to consider circumstances and size of attacker vs woman size.

I guess my point was that you can be minding your own business and take one for the team

Horseshit. Clear case of stand your ground, self-defense.

Obviously from what I saw, she was a racist Trump supporter.

attempted humor? FAIL
Maybe it's just you. Get over it.

Get over what? You ain't funny, ponytail. Go back into hiding.
Ponytail? You are an ignorant fuck, aren't you?
We can expect more of this as the police presence becomes less.

Now stick your head up your ass and roll down the sidewalk, buttercup.

Fuck you back.
Just asked how you would deal with it.

You're the prick that decided to read all kinds of shit into it. Your problem

I am a prick...and you're a chickenshit without a law degree....see ya.

Yeah, you're a little creme puff.
You're in the wrong place if your skin is THAT thin.

With your inability to discuss without snowflaking like a whiny 5 year old, good luck in a court room.
Who's who of lawyers you DO NOT want to hire

With the Left going after the police and content to let mob rule the street, their dreams of fewer lawful guns is going to backfire. Law abiding inner city residents are going to buy and use guns for defense.
Just saw on the news this morning that gun sales for the month of July were up 152%. I hope the democrats are happy now, because they defund and disband the police, it's up to the every day citizen to protect and defend themselves, and this is exactly what's going to happen.

And who's going to care since there won't be any cops to come and arrest you? Oh, they'll send some hippie social worker in a tie dyed T-shirt and sandals with a clip board? Tell that fucker to go pound sand and get the hell off your property, or you'll shoot him too. That's the new world the democrats are creating.
Gun sales are up and so are shootings. This isn`t hard to figure out.

Yup. The police are no longer doing their job because the politicians have told them not to.

Thus, people are taking care of themselves. An armed society is a polite society.
People shooting each other over stupid shit is a sign of a polite society? :laughing0301:

Unlawful people illegally in possession of firearms shooting innocents is not polite. How is that going to stop or at least the frequency decline with a defunded, restricted law enforcement force?

With the Left going after the police and content to let mob rule the street, their dreams of fewer lawful guns is going to backfire. Law abiding inner city residents are going to buy and use guns for defense.
Just saw on the news this morning that gun sales for the month of July were up 152%. I hope the democrats are happy now, because they defund and disband the police, it's up to the every day citizen to protect and defend themselves, and this is exactly what's going to happen.

And who's going to care since there won't be any cops to come and arrest you? Oh, they'll send some hippie social worker in a tie dyed T-shirt and sandals with a clip board? Tell that fucker to go pound sand and get the hell off your property, or you'll shoot him too. That's the new world the democrats are creating.

Yup. The police are no longer doing their job because the politicians have told them not to.

Thus, people are taking care of themselves. An armed society is a polite society.
People shooting each other over stupid shit is a sign of a polite society? :laughing0301:

They're all Democrats. What can you say? leap of faith

I foresee even Democrats who have traditionally opposed guns getting guns for their own protection.

Here's the back story

Looks like the girl and the shooter were the rude instigators. The guy who got shot was one in line inside the store when these people in the silver car cut in line.
Changes everything huh?

ENJOY

Baltimore man punches woman, gets shot by her boyfriend | Sandra Rose
They cut in line? Sorry, that isnt a good reason to sucker punch a girl. :cuckoo:

Uhhh....yep. That's what I said.

That's why I asked previously why the guy didn't go to the BOYFRIENDS side of the car.
You missed that

Ponytail? You are an ignorant fuck, aren't you?
We can expect more of this as the police presence becomes less.

Now stick your head up your ass and roll down the sidewalk, buttercup.

REPORTED. Say that to me in person sometime, faggot.
reported? :laughing0301: Did you also report your threat? :laughing0301:
My my a internet tough guy. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The Black guy should maybe think about whether a person could be armed or not.
He lost this battle.

If someone cut in line in front of me, and I wouldn't give a DAMN who it was, I'm a pretty stout sons a bitch myself, I'd just move around them and stand in front of them. And if they said something, I'd explain that they had just cut in front of me and that ain't happenin'. And if they touched me, well, then the shit is going to hit the fan. I'd protect myself as needed.

But if that person followed me outside, came to my vehicle, opened my door, screamed at me and then punched me in the face, yes, I'd shoot the dumbass, only I'm a good shot. Been shooting guns since I was old enough to hold one. I don't miss, and I shoot to kill. They'd have picked up a dead man if I'd been shooting at him, and there wouldn't be bullet holes in the car next to me.

Did you see the bullet exploding on the red car with kids in it next to them?
Yaa....I'm gonna have to shift that stupidity a bit further to the BF

I don't go beating up people because they cut in line, but I'm not the type to quietly let it happen either.
I don't usually have to do much more than give them a look.

Life is a risky enterprise....shooter had every right to engage the criminal....stray rounds are what we used to call "friendly fire"....God protected the kids.

Shooter has NO right to endanger someone else. His idiocy almost led to the harm, or death of innocent bystanders which is NEVER acceptable.

No, but if enough morons, like you, get shot, suddenly people get polite. See how that works? Nahh, you're too stupid.

If someone cut in line in front of me, and I wouldn't give a DAMN who it was, I'm a pretty stout sons a bitch myself, I'd just move around them and stand in front of them. And if they said something, I'd explain that they had just cut in front of me and that ain't happenin'. And if they touched me, well, then the shit is going to hit the fan. I'd protect myself as needed.

But if that person followed me outside, came to my vehicle, opened my door, screamed at me and then punched me in the face, yes, I'd shoot the dumbass, only I'm a good shot. Been shooting guns since I was old enough to hold one. I don't miss, and I shoot to kill. They'd have picked up a dead man if I'd been shooting at him, and there wouldn't be bullet holes in the car next to me.

Pretty reasonable.
Maybe the only difference is I would do every damn thing I could possibly do before pulling the trigger.
Even if it means getting a new phone etc. I know. it sux we have to be professional victims.

My reasoning is that it'd be my luck to get into a Liberal judges courtroom with a liberal jury and they'd offer my some kind
of plea deal for 10 years instead of life for defending myself regardless.

I carry, but I'll have to see another gun or be outnumbered etc before I resort to pulling a trigger.
(Which is exactly the fear they want to instill in gun owners)

But I'd do anything to get out of killing someone if I could. Step on the gas, run, whatever.
not that I couldn't kill. But that whole prison thing just sux.

I highly doubt these new gun owners are going out and shooting people.
They're buying them because they know they can no longer rely on the police.
Not that you could before but it takes something like banning the police to get some people to open their fuken eyes.

Then again, we've seen this kind of incident play out multiple times. Person with a gun acts like an asshole, provokes someone to hit him (or in this case his girlfriend), then shoots the person.

If you are in a line, do you remain quiet if someone barges in ahead of you?

No, I say, "excuse me sir, but the line begins back there!" Then, if he persists, I shoot him!

Nah, that last part is a joke!

I will take that as a "no", you didn't report your threat....how selective of you.

Do you think incident this happened because of the BLM movement?

An invite to mutual combat ain't a threat, moron.....you keyboard warriors always use that as a getaway line.

Forum List

Back