Baltimore Man Punches Woman, Gets Shot

How many people here would go up to some strangers car, open their door, scream at them and then punch some little girl in face, OVER SOMEONE CUTTING IN LINE IN FRONT OF YOU?

Anyone that would do something like that is an IDIOT, a VOILENT IDIOT, and need not point out, it was a BLACK VOILENT IDIOT, and we see this ALL TOO OFTEN WITH BLACKS.

How many times has it been pointed out already that BLACKS ARE HIGHLY PRONE TO VOILENT OUTBREAKS. Well maybe if enough of them get SHOT for pulling asinine violent shit like this, they'll think twice before they simply lose their shit and go animalistic. Course then... maybe not... maybe they're just too stupid to get it. Look at Chicago.

I tend to think that it depends on a lot of variables. If someone is high or drunk they might be more likely. (A shit load of people today)
Do we know if the girl struck him inside the store?

Still most of us probably wouldn't do what he did. That said, almost everyone has a tipping point. Maybe your wife just told you she had sex with your brother?

It's a shame that there does seem to be a disproportionate number of violent blacks. But then whites win in the serial killer category.
Refrain requires intelligence to some degree. The intelligence to give the ability to refrain from impulse.

In all fairness though, there are also a LOT of whites who do much worse.

I can't figure out why she stopped when he went to pick something up off of the ground....

She'd been punched in the side of the head.....may have been knocked out...he took a full swing at her.
Thanks....I saw that now that I watched it again...but we all know what a jury will say..they will say she should have just driven away....but I would have shot him as soon as he opened my door if it were me....

How many people here would go up to some strangers car, open their door, scream at them and then punch some little girl in face, OVER SOMEONE CUTTING IN LINE IN FRONT OF YOU?

Anyone that would do something like that is an IDIOT, a VOILENT IDIOT, and need not point out, it was a BLACK VOILENT IDIOT, and we see this ALL TOO OFTEN WITH BLACKS.

How many times has it been pointed out already that BLACKS ARE HIGHLY PRONE TO VOILENT OUTBREAKS. Well maybe if enough of them get SHOT for pulling asinine violent shit like this, they'll think twice before they simply lose their shit and go animalistic. Course then... maybe not... maybe they're just too stupid to get it. Look at Chicago.

I tend to think that it depends on a lot of variables. If someone is high or drunk they might be more likely. (A shit load of people today)

Still most of us probably wouldn't do what he did. That said, almost everyone has a tipping point. Maybe your wife just told you she had sex with your brother?

It's a shame that there does seem to be a disproportionate number of violent blacks. But then whites win in the serial killer category.
Refrain requires intelligence to some degree. The intelligence to give the ability to refrain from impulse.

Doesn't matter what happened in the gas line or in the store. It was OVER outside until the thug attacked. If he'd turned his back and walked away even after he'd punched her, different story. But he attacked again....good shooting, no injured bystanders, idiot shot to shit laying on the ground.....got what he earned.

IDK... constant violent outbreaks is pretty bad. What do we do, add them all up? See if they equal or surpass the few things whites sporadically have done?

And if us whites are so diabolically violent, then why aren't blacks afraid of us?

Personally, I don't think there's ever a reason to be violent. I loathe violence. I think it's caveman'ish, it's stupid, it's brawn, not brains, and it should be absolutely shunned in a modern peaceful society.

With the big increase in guns being purchased by women this should be a wake up call.

People are taking back their streets and won't put up with the bullshit anymore.

She was wearing a mask, he wasn't she was in fear and shot him. If he died, he it will most definitely will have died of Covid-19.

The black boy started a chain of events and any injured bystanders are on his tab. If you let a load of buckshot go at an intruder and it also goes through the wall of your house and the house next to you and injures your neighbor, you won't be charged because you had no expectation that would happen. Will your insurance company take it in the shorts? oh yeah....

Completely and totally untrue. The Gunsite Rules of Gun Handling are very clear. There are only four of them, which one did this idiot break?

- The boyfriend of the girl in the passenger seat is the shooter.
- Boyfriend cut in line.
- Black guy confronts them and hits the guy's girlfriend.
- Boyfriend shoots black guy and accidentally shoots the red car.

Seems like a lot of stupid for one incident.
90% of the stupidity is the violent black idiot opening someone else's car door, screaming at them and violently punching the girl in the face.

10% of the stupidity is on the boyfriend for cutting in line and being a bad shot.
In the guys defense, it was a tough shot having to shoot around his girl's tit. I wouldn't want to be that poor girl's underwear either when Big John opened up on that asshole.

A long time ago I was involved in a fight with bandits in morocco.

An old and odd claim....Hey, I thought we were pals until you teamed up with ponytail, the hiding mod. It can stop here or continue... your call.

And factual. I team up with who I believe is in the right. Meister was in the right.

She just wanted to get clear so her boyfriend could get his pistol out of the glove box.
Which could get him and her sent to jail.

How do you know this?

Have you any other explanation?
She was free and clear and could have driven off.
If they find these two they'll more than likely be charged for that very reason.
I agree they should have just driven off. That's what I would have done. I wouldn't have said anything to the asshole outside. I'd have gotten in my vehicle and left, period, post haste. I'd avoid confrontation with a black person at all cost, because this is the kind of situation you'll find yourself in if you don't. You'll have to shoot the fucker, and then more than likely your life is ruined, because of one stupid fucking violent idiot asshole. And yes, you might get off, if you can prove you did everything you could to avoid trouble, and you shot them in self defense, but you're still going to have a nightmare in court and a shit load of legal fees. Just... not... worth it.

She just wanted to get clear so her boyfriend could get his pistol out of the glove box.
Which could get him and her sent to jail.

How do you know this?

If they find these two they'll more than likely be charged for that very reason.
I agree they should have just driven off. That's what I would have done. I wouldn't have said anything to the asshole outside. I'd have gotten in my vehicle and left, period, post haste. I'd avoid confrontation with a black person at all cost, because this is the kind of situation you'll find yourself in if you don't. You'll have to shoot the fucker, and then more than likely your life is ruined, because of one stupid fucking violent idiot asshole. And yes, you might get off, if you can prove you did everything you could to avoid trouble, and you shot them in self defense, but you're still going to have a nightmare in court and a shit load of legal fees. Just... not... worth it.

In this situation I agree.
Had the boyfriend shot immediately during the assault he would have a leg to stand on.
But I can hear him telling his girlfriend to stop once he was armed...thats what is going to nail them.
If you're in my house? Thats a different story.

Asked and answered...she'd been punched in the side of the head....full swing...do you think that might have affected her judgement....being knocked out?

Completely and totally untrue. The Gunsite Rules of Gun Handling are very clear. There are only four of them, which one did this idiot break?

Don't know don't care....I learned the rules at Benning and Polk. I spent 285 days in the field ROV. Want to talk "gun safety" find somebody who cares. I go by the motto better judged by 12 than carried by 6. Punch my woman in the head and then come back for a second helping and if I'm too old or pissed to jump out and fight. you get capped...Period.

Don't know don't care....I learned the rules at Benning and Polk. I spent 285 days in the field ROV. Want to talk "gun safety" find somebody who cares. I go by the motto better judged by 12 than carried by 6. Punch my woman in the head and then come back for a second helping and if I'm too old or pissed to jump out and fight. you get capped...Period.

Internet tough guys all sound the same.

Just sayin.

The world is different outside of the military. Reasonable people understand that.

Forum List

Back