Baltimore Man Punches Woman, Gets Shot

With the Left going after the police and content to let mob rule the street, their dreams of fewer lawful guns is going to backfire. Law abiding inner city residents are going to buy and use guns for defense.
Just saw on the news this morning that gun sales for the month of July were up 152%. I hope the democrats are happy now, because they defund and disband the police, it's up to the every day citizen to protect and defend themselves, and this is exactly what's going to happen.

And who's going to care since there won't be any cops to come and arrest you? Oh, they'll send some hippie social worker in a tie dyed T-shirt and sandals with a clip board? Tell that fucker to go pound sand and get the hell off your property, or you'll shoot him too. That's the new world the democrats are creating.
Gun sales are up and so are shootings. This isn`t hard to figure out.

Yup. The police are no longer doing their job because the politicians have told them not to.

Thus, people are taking care of themselves. An armed society is a polite society.

Here's the back story

Looks like the girl and the shooter were the rude instigators. The guy who got shot was one in line inside the store when these people in the silver car cut in line.
Changes everything huh?

ENJOY

Baltimore man punches woman, gets shot by her boyfriend | Sandra Rose
Great source there. A black site called Sandra Rose. These sites make CNN look credible.

It was a reprint from a news story.
tell us, what part of it did you find sneaky or dishonest?

What an ingrate you are. It's all I could find. You're welcome

Yup. The police are no longer doing their job because the politicians have told them not to.

Thus, people are taking care of themselves. An armed society is a polite society.

Soros is busy buying leftist big city mayors and state AGs with campaign donations to disarm the cops by not bringing charges. That old commie needs to be picked up and disappeared.

- The boyfriend of the girl in the passenger seat is the shooter.
- Boyfriend cut in line.
- Black guy confronts them and hits the guy's girlfriend.
- Boyfriend shoots black guy and accidentally shoots the red car.

Seems like a lot of stupid for one incident.

Here's the back story

Looks like the girl and the shooter were the rude instigators. The guy who got shot was one in line inside the store when these people in the silver car cut in line.
Changes everything huh?

ENJOY

Baltimore man punches woman, gets shot by her boyfriend | Sandra Rose
Great source there. A black site called Sandra Rose. These sites make CNN look credible.

It was a reprint from a news story.
tell us, what part of it did you find sneaky or dishonest?

What an ingrate you are. It's all I could find. You're welcome
Why would you link such a trashy source?

- Boyfriend cut in line.

Only stupid I see is not shooting the mutt a couple more times.

- Boyfriend cut in line.

90% of the stupidity is the violent black idiot opening someone else's car door, screaming at them and violently punching the girl in the face.

10% of the stupidity is on the boyfriend for cutting in line and being a bad shot.

Did you see the bullet exploding on the red car with kids in it next to them?
Yaa....I'm gonna have to shift that stupidity a bit further to the BF

I don't go beating up people because they cut in line, but I'm not the type to quietly let it happen either.
I don't usually have to do much more than give them a look.

With the big increase in guns being purchased by women this should be a wake up call.
People are taking back their streets and won't put up with the bullshit anymore.
MISTAKE ONE: She be a crazy white bitch.

MISTAKE TWO: She not lock her car door.

MISTAKE THREE: She didn't back up over the guy after shooting him (she be crazy).

Did you see the bullet exploding on the red car with kids in it next to them?
Yaa....I'm gonna have to shift that stupidity a bit further to the BF

I don't go beating up people because they cut in line, but I'm not the type to quietly let it happen either.
I don't usually have to do much more than give them a look.

Life is a risky enterprise....shooter had every right to engage the criminal....stray rounds are what we used to call "friendly fire"....God protected the kids.

Forum List

Back