Baltimore Man Punches Woman, Gets Shot

- The boyfriend of the girl in the passenger seat is the shooter.
- Boyfriend cut in line.
- Black guy confronts them and hits the guy's girlfriend.
- Boyfriend shoots black guy and accidentally shoots the red car.

Seems like a lot of stupid for one incident.
90% of the stupidity is the violent black idiot opening someone else's car door, screaming at them and violently punching the girl in the face.

10% of the stupidity is on the boyfriend for cutting in line and being a bad shot.

I agree.

The shooter cut in line so this guy punches his girlfriend? That's messed up.

Then again, we've seen this kind of incident play out multiple times. Person with a gun acts like an asshole, provokes someone to hit him (or in this case his girlfriend), then shoots the person.

Did you see the bullet exploding on the red car with kids in it next to them?
Yaa....I'm gonna have to shift that stupidity a bit further to the BF

I don't go beating up people because they cut in line, but I'm not the type to quietly let it happen either.
I don't usually have to do much more than give them a look.

Life is a risky enterprise....shooter had every right to engage the criminal....stray rounds are what we used to call "friendly fire"....God protected the kids.

Legally, you cannot use deadly force against physical force.
The Law is very specific.
A jury will be instructed to consider circumstances and size of attacker vs woman size.

I guess my point was that you can be minding your own business and take one for the team

4 shots, and the first one hits the other car.

The shooter needs to learn the meaning of gun control. Obviously he doesn't know jack about firearms and shooting.

I'd have shot the fucker in the face. Punch me in the face, get shot in the face.

With the Left going after the police and content to let mob rule the street, their dreams of fewer lawful guns is going to backfire. Law abiding inner city residents are going to buy and use guns for defense.
Just saw on the news this morning that gun sales for the month of July were up 152%. I hope the democrats are happy now, because they defund and disband the police, it's up to the every day citizen to protect and defend themselves, and this is exactly what's going to happen.

And who's going to care since there won't be any cops to come and arrest you? Oh, they'll send some hippie social worker in a tie dyed T-shirt and sandals with a clip board? Tell that fucker to go pound sand and get the hell off your property, or you'll shoot him too. That's the new world the democrats are creating.
Gun sales are up and so are shootings. This isn`t hard to figure out.

Yup. The police are no longer doing their job because the politicians have told them not to.

Thus, people are taking care of themselves. An armed society is a polite society.
People shooting each other over stupid shit is a sign of a polite society? :laughing0301:

I agree.

Then again, we've seen this kind of incident play out multiple times. Person with a gun acts like an asshole, provokes someone to hit him (or in this case his girlfriend), then shoots the person.

Black dude hates whites...figured he could get away with terrorizing them and got what he earned. Fuck him...if he lived maybe he learned something....whites are pretty much all done taking shit off racist blacks.

With the Left going after the police and content to let mob rule the street, their dreams of fewer lawful guns is going to backfire. Law abiding inner city residents are going to buy and use guns for defense.
Just saw on the news this morning that gun sales for the month of July were up 152%. I hope the democrats are happy now, because they defund and disband the police, it's up to the every day citizen to protect and defend themselves, and this is exactly what's going to happen.

And who's going to care since there won't be any cops to come and arrest you? Oh, they'll send some hippie social worker in a tie dyed T-shirt and sandals with a clip board? Tell that fucker to go pound sand and get the hell off your property, or you'll shoot him too. That's the new world the democrats are creating.

Yup. The police are no longer doing their job because the politicians have told them not to.

Thus, people are taking care of themselves. An armed society is a polite society.
People shooting each other over stupid shit is a sign of a polite society? :laughing0301:

They're all Democrats. What can you say? leap of faith

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg with a defunded police society

If you are in a line, do you remain quiet if someone barges in ahead of you?
Only if they're black. It would be racist to say anything. Fortunately, I live in a country where there are very, very few blacks.

I agree.

Black dude hates whites...figured he could get away with terrorizing them and got what he earned. Fuck him...if he lived maybe he learned something....whites are pretty much all done taking shit off racist blacks.

NO.

Some of the kindest, most helpful strangers I have met were black guys that at first glance might look like thugs.
You cannot always judge a book by it's cover

That was only the trigger....black mutt was waiting for an opportunity to terrorize whites and he reacted. You need to focus on big picture....blacks have gotten away with 3 months of mayhem....starting to think we whites will put up with anything out of them....wrong.

I usually tell the person. It's almost always a simple misunderstanding where they didn't know where the line starts and ends. I've done that before too on accident.

Not really worth it, in my opinion, to take things further than that if they get there. Too much crazy out there.

That was only the trigger....black mutt was waiting for an opportunity to terrorize whites and he reacted. You need to focus on big picture....blacks have gotten away with 3 months of mayhem....starting to think we whites will put up with anything out of them....wrong.

So, if YOU were in a line and someone broke the line in front of you....everyone else said nothing....what would YOU do?
let's say it's a black guy about 6'4" and body builder that looks pissed off?

I usually tell the person. It's almost always a simple misunderstanding where they didn't know where the line starts and ends. I've done that before too on accident.

Not really worth it, in my opinion, to take things further than that if they get there. Too much crazy out there.

True, most of the time if you're polite they just move.

NO.

Some of the kindest, most helpful strangers I have met were black guys that at first glance might look like thugs.
You cannot always judge a book by it's cover

Fuck you....you think you're the only one here with a history with blacks. I'm from Detroit....they burned my city down. A black corporal dragged my knocked out ass out of a trap outside Hue, S. Vietnam. Which incident should I judge by? Neither? Both? All blacks look like thugs these days...it's the style...you should read more and post less from the looks of it.

So, if YOU were in a line and someone broke the line in front of you....everyone else said nothing....what would YOU do?

I bust his windpipe instead of shooting him...I know how...do you? If a woman cuts a line in front of me, I smile and give her the okay wave....I'm an officer (non com) and a gentleman. That's how I don't get shot.

Everyone on the internet will claim that they would confront the person like a 90's action hero who never takes shit from anyone, regardless of how big they are. And if they don't like it, Hai-ya! Karate chop to the throat. And then they put their sunglasses on and everyone applauds their departure from the store. And if the big steroid-junky gets up and comes back for more after getting karate chopped in the throat, then bam. Three shots to the chest with the concealed weapon. Then they take off their sunglasses, say some cheesy catch-phrase, turn away and drive off into the sunset.

Forum List

Back